Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people try to create their own coins? - page 34. (Read 11254 times)

Activity: 194
Merit: 10
Someone try to make own project or looking for a sponsor for own project. Or they want to use blockchain technology but I do not believe all of them.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
of course because they want to reap a bigger profit, moreover lately there are so many tokens that when entering the market the price is far below the ico price, of course that is a distinct advantage for the project owner.
It seems that it is impossible and it seems that it's funny, but I think that you understand that this is not true and that they will still be able to collect, even if not as much as you think, but it is so.
Activity: 358
Merit: 108
They are attracted by Crypto because it's easy to make money so they dare to create its own coins. And if they could create a coin with nice and interesting certainly people can invest. And if that happens the chances people will lose a lot. We must be careful in investing the wrong way because if we can lose money.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Because most people want to earn money by creating their own token and they think they will get it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
Most people want to create their own crypto currencies because they are greedy. The popular way to be rich is to create an ICO project. I am against the idea that there are too many altcoins. I support projects with real creativity.
Activity: 585
Of course, everyone is trying to make their own coins. Because holding the coin is holding the property in his hand. When the pennies price you hold up high and you will sell them for money. Who holds more coins in his hand, he is the rich in the electronic money market.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
There are so many coins, but many of them just a copy of anothers. Why they waste their time for nothing? Grin

This is how people think about their future if they see that thing is have a big potential to earn more money then they try to make a replicate, because of what they think about. But it's so sad because some other people replicate that original creation  for their bad intention like they use as a tool of scamming.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
because it's become quite simple to do and now every fool can make his own coin. And why then thinks that their token will be in demand. But in fact, such tokens then simply lie on your wallet.
Activity: 32
Most of them just want to earn money from it, a lot may be scam, but among all of that there may hide an interesting project that deserves notoriety
Activity: 77
Of course they see the potential of earning big once they create and release their own coins. If a project is legit or valid and has a chance of gaining success, people will certainly invest in that project. It will be hard work for the project team, but the gains will surely be worth it if everything turns out well.
Activity: 387
There are so many coins, but many of them just a copy of anothers. Why they waste their time for nothing? Grin

Because of the money,  if they achieve their goals like having a lot investors that will invest in their project, by that there is a chance that the coin will become popular and there will be a successful project.
Activity: 34
I think this can make a lot of money and many use it successfully. All necessary source code is in the public domain. All you need is time and some money. After the first pump the coin will fly to float freely and never considerably will not grow.
Activity: 105
Many projects only try to raise a lot of money. They don't care about the product or something else. They just see how popular crypto is and try to earn.
Activity: 45
I think having your own coin isn’t so different from a practice of selling “shares” of oneself. The difference is in the technology, which should be pretty invisible to the average user. What the user cares about is the value of the person, and in order to determine that, a person needs a clear plan or thesis for how they will live.
Activity: 93
Actually they are not wasting their money, because the return of their investment is quite big. That is why there are many new coins and ICO  arises. Some creating new coins to scam. So be careful investors. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 868
Merit: 252
of course because they want to reap a bigger profit, moreover lately there are so many tokens that when entering the market the price is far below the ico price, of course that is a distinct advantage for the project owner.
Activity: 700
There are projects that simply copy and do not invest in the project effort. There are those who copy and try to add their new ideas, add interesting technological solutions, only a large part of people understand this, and when they begin to understand the coins in their hands there is no, and they are already very expensive to buy.
Activity: 322
It seems to me that the main reason for this situation was the desire for financial enrichment. Although there are some projects that really seek to help society.
Activity: 74
It happens because they are need a money to implement their ideas. They want their project to come true and by creating coins they could crowdfund their project and start building. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 840
Today, many projects have achieved serious and successful results. Therefore it is quite natural for many to create their projects for financial success.

Indeed, with many project success in crypto market and the price increasing, makes more peoples creating their own coin/token and trying to compete with successfull coin/token. I think its good for market because competition will makes market more healthy and investor have another investment option
Pages:
Jump to: