Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people try to create their own coins? - page 69. (Read 11254 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
The reason is very simple. People are wealth and insecure assets. The more you give, the more they want.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
People create their own coin out of necessity, the blockchain technology is useful and cut across other businesses/sector of the economy. Although this seems to be a recent trends, the more ideas that involves blockchain, the more ICO's thus more coins in the market.
And you know ideas can't just cease, but some ideas/project are just copycat.
This is quite normal, indicating that the block chain technology is really promising, which leads to the mixed results of the projects involved. Most of them are just following, and want to earn a wave and go away.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
People create their own coin out of necessity, the blockchain technology is useful and cut across other businesses/sector of the economy. Although this seems to be a recent trends, the more ideas that involves blockchain, the more ICO's thus more coins in the market.
And you know ideas can't just cease, but some ideas/project are just copycat.
Activity: 43
people want to make money, so they create a crypto currency Smiley Smiley
Activity: 182
I think that this situation is caused by the market. investors have been given such a chance and everybody is moving in that frame. I think it's okay to win good.  Cool
Activity: 238
There are so many coins, but many of them just a copy of anothers. Why they waste their time for nothing? Grin

There are so many reasons why people, organizations and companies are making their own Crypto coins because they want to make their platforms in order that this customers and their clients can have more access to their products and other services to have an advancements in their marketing.
Other than that, some crazy people are making their own altcoins because they just want to prove themselves that they are able to develop and create their own Crypto community but most  of them are scams and bogus.
All it took was a coin created in 10 seconds from ETH, a godaddy web-site, a cut and paste whitepaper, insert BS use for the coin and a bunch of clowns plowed their money down. Eventually all the money has to be mostly gone from the market.
Activity: 243
February 23, 2018, 06:13:28 PM
Some projects need fund raising in order to get started, some need money to keep going.
And unfortunately some projects are pure scam.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
February 23, 2018, 06:09:25 PM
The only key factor behind is to earn money.Some projects are valuable,successful otherwise fail.Now a days some companies are also involve to create their own coins,in this way they gather clients,which attract their products as well.Some people gather many people to engage,register coin on exchanges,pump it and finally run away with lot of money.So the basic purpose of creating coins is to make money.
Activity: 155
February 23, 2018, 05:37:18 PM
People trying to earn money fast in crypto. That’s why everyone trying to create their own coins but I think it’s not a good way to get profit. I think finding safe coins is better than trying to find different ones.
Activity: 50
February 23, 2018, 05:33:35 PM
it's all about the money:) copy-paste method has made millions of people rich. Yes, it is not fair, but it can hardly be called the waste of time Roll Eyes

Exactly

90% of the coins or ICO are scams without a product. But the people want fast profits and dont care if its a good project or not.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
February 23, 2018, 04:35:11 PM
it's all about the money:) copy-paste method has made millions of people rich. Yes, it is not fair, but it can hardly be called the waste of time Roll Eyes
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
February 23, 2018, 04:30:10 PM
Many people want to repeat the success of bitcoin while not applying for this an effort. People often confuse the reason and the consequence of the success of projects because they think that you just need to issue a crypto and then it will find her own users, appear on the exchanges and its course will go to the moon.
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
February 23, 2018, 04:22:06 PM
It's very simple, people just want to make a lot of money, but the idea itself is very simple and does not require a lot of time, especially if you are familiar with JS or Python. Just be smarter
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
February 23, 2018, 04:10:03 PM
I've noticed that people who launch projects have good ideas, and I guess their motivation to see their idea put into practice and to do what they love. Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
February 23, 2018, 08:02:51 AM
Money is the key factor for most of these guys, you'd be surprised how many of these guys are running multiple projects as well.Due to the attention that is now focused on the ICOs there will be a lot of people coming along and creating an ICO for no other reason than to rip people off, this will happen for sure and we as a community need to be aware of this.
Activity: 336
Merit: 107
February 23, 2018, 07:34:54 AM
Right, there are numerous coins that include nothing. They are simply duplicating each other with no venture and no guide. This is generally done in light of the fact that these individuals figure their coins will be recorded on trades and thus they will make fast benefits offering them on a mass. Infrequently it happens, once in a while not. I generally recommend to avoid such coins and put just in legitimate undertaking with genuine groups.
Activity: 154
Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Eth
February 23, 2018, 07:31:15 AM
There are so many coins, but many of them just a copy of anothers. Why they waste their time for nothing? Grin

it's not for nothing. Some are just trying to gain quick buck, but some projects are really cool. Especially nowadays with ICOs helping financing the companies bringing some revolutionarily tech to the users.

It's undeniably that there are so many Crypto freaks who are trying to get simple quick money from innocent investors and I saw some few Altcoins before that they're trying to trick the market and bounty managers.
I've been participating with such project bounty campaigns with these ICOs: Symmetry fund, MimiCoin, Rpay and other ICOs that I forgot to mention because they're not really make it into ICOs because of their team was completely unknown to public and that's why people are accusing them as scammers.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
February 23, 2018, 07:29:55 AM
Everyone got different talent and to be candid like you said, more than 50% of altcoin are folk of another coin. These situation is neither good or bad. There in fact many advantages that is presented because of this. The more coin we have the more people will get involve in cryptocurrency with their fund to invest!
Activity: 154
Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Eth
February 23, 2018, 07:28:01 AM
I think they ar enot wasting their time because they are using their  time to make more money. The coin can bring them more money.

Indeed, they're not actually wasting money and time because there are some people or organizations who are developing their own Crypto Community especially with those who have unique products that could be useful for some people at specific demands and functionalities.
Just like for example Envion and WePower, these two projects have the same in common as they are focusing on free energy source that could be benefited by some people and use their altcoins to support the said projects.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
February 23, 2018, 07:25:34 AM

it's not for nothing. Some are just trying to gain quick buck, but some projects are really cool. Especially nowadays with ICOs helping financing the companies bringing some revolutionarily tech to the users.
Pages:
Jump to: