Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people try to create their own coins? - page 70. (Read 11254 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Eth
February 23, 2018, 07:23:48 AM
There are so many coins, but many of them just a copy of anothers. Why they waste their time for nothing? Grin

There are so many reasons why people, organizations and companies are making their own Crypto coins because they want to make their platforms in order that this customers and their clients can have more access to their products and other services to have an advancements in their marketing.
Other than that, some crazy people are making their own altcoins because they just want to prove themselves that they are able to develop and create their own Crypto community but most  of them are scams and bogus.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
February 23, 2018, 07:20:21 AM
I don't think I can fault anyone with a dream from pursuing their dream, but to me most pf these guys to want to be in control and incharge of the fiancing but it is not their fault if people keep giving out their money at will to any project without thinking twice if the project can duely delivere

[/Since crypto currency is decentralized there is no control to create a coin as long as the purpose is to acquire fund to produce a good functional product that would enhance the living standard of mankind and aside from that creating currency will also fave the way of stopping un even distribution of wealth because it make everyone to participate if they wanted. But for those unscropolous people they use to acquire money as a scam. These should be role of the government how to finalized this kind people.

]
Activity: 359
Merit: 100
February 23, 2018, 07:10:46 AM
There are so many coins, but many of them just a copy of anothers. Why they waste their time for nothing? Grin

Its not a waste of time, you did not really know the essence of business, developers are creating coins to get profit and because of that, ico's are being made to be promoted and earn investors. In this way those developers will have profit from their created coin and grow its value in the market at the time goes by.

You're correct, creating on their own coin makes them to be known and to be competitive enough. Also, regarding from copying to other ICO, well that's the game of business which you need to caught the attention of every client from others which you must have specialty like by having unique features or platforms the ICO project you have.
Activity: 484
Merit: 101
February 23, 2018, 06:53:47 AM
I think they ar enot wasting their time because they are using their  time to make more money. The coin can bring them more money.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
February 23, 2018, 06:49:21 AM
Because all coins are like startups, before startups was hard to find investments, but now just create coin and money flow, and you can realize all your ideas.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
February 23, 2018, 06:40:39 AM
Because they want to get rich! It is obvious. They think that it's easy and success will come, because the coins are popular now. Many are disappointed
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
February 22, 2018, 03:53:16 AM
I don't think I can fault anyone with a dream from pursuing their dream, but to me most pf these guys to want to be in control and incharge of the fiancing but it is not their fault if people keep giving out their money at will to any project without thinking twice if the project can duely delivered
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
February 22, 2018, 03:29:33 AM
In a world like this, it would be more important for individual to market themselves than to actually do something meaningful. some jobs which are menial and unsensational are also very important. this a very interesting idea though, and definitely something which deserves more thoughts.

investing in other people is part of it. but the one who have most control over, is yours, which is why there will be always some incentive to keep stock of your own coin.
Activity: 280
February 18, 2018, 07:13:55 PM
Because many people notice that undergoing an ICO will get them a lot of profit just by creating a whitepaper and endorsing their non-existent product and promising some coins growth in the future. There's a lot of good coins out there that could easily out perform btc but i believe 90% of altcoins are just shitcoins.
Activity: 313
February 18, 2018, 07:10:20 PM
As you rightly said, there are so many coins. Majority of these developers just create coins, airdrop it and just dump in the market with no reasonable value on. Most of them create it for their own interest.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
February 18, 2018, 06:54:53 PM
Everything rests on money. The creators and their team want to make money. The question is in another, in an honestly way or not. Every day more scam projects. Very few creators who really are for idea, the real development of their project and coins
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
February 18, 2018, 06:11:36 PM
For me, I think they do that to scammed people who are new in cryptocurrency because everyday there is people who enter's in altcoin without even understand the flow of the system. So they do it to uncivilized persons who wants to invest in their shit coins that in the end will turned into scam. But it's up to you if you are one of the non-knowledgeable about cryptos.
Activity: 182
January 28, 2018, 04:49:32 PM
It's a matter of time and money. It's just a good opportunity to make a new project quickly and without much effort. I compare this with creating a website from a ready-made template. Yes, it is possible that the sites will be on different topics, but the fact that they are made from the same template immediately catches your eye.  Cool
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
January 26, 2018, 02:31:10 PM
Folks need to take care here.

What is the purpose of your coin? What is it's function, if any?

Do your due diligence.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
January 26, 2018, 02:15:38 PM
They want to get a quick easy money
Activity: 483
Merit: 250
January 26, 2018, 02:13:41 PM
They are not wasting their time , they are using their time to scam people , there are people who want to throw their money to scammers.
Activity: 420
January 26, 2018, 02:10:47 PM
The answer to your question is very simple - people want to make money. Frankly, few of them make real interesting and promising projects. A significant mass is a way to make quick money
Activity: 168
January 26, 2018, 02:08:14 PM

They don't exactly copy other cryptos. They based the alts from bitcoin and the other alts based their network from the previous alts created as well as with the alts' blockchain technology. It's not a waste of time, cryptos creates a whole new world of business for them. With the popularity of digital currencies many joined and is planning to join the journey. Even Eastman Kodak used the opportunity to create their own cryptocurrency called KODK. But I don't know if they'll make it on top with their ICO and everything.
Activity: 546
January 26, 2018, 03:57:47 AM
I think that the main reason for all this, it's only financial enrichment, which of course is certainly a pleasant business, but in any case, we already understand that this kind of thing is worthless, they do not decide anything for the most part. But if the coins are really created with profit, then why not support?
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
January 26, 2018, 12:57:10 AM
two factor,the first is just becauseof Money this way includes those copied ico that most of the time turns to be shitty or scamms,this kind of persons deserved banning from the forum as they only contributes trouble for investors and users as well..

The second is those ico team that really wanted to help people and the crypto users benefits from  their project and to provide good service to all
Pages:
Jump to: