Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people try to create their own coins? - page 71. (Read 11254 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
January 26, 2018, 12:47:20 AM
The world economy is growing. The crypto money trade market totaled $ 500 billion. Creating a new token and creating a platform, the industry is making money. The new idea is new business.
This is a promising road. There are many possibilities for the future. I think businessmen will want to get involved. However, they are concerned about profit rather than technology.
Activity: 160
Merit: 0
January 25, 2018, 09:43:26 PM
No pain, no gain.
No creation, no living.
No coin, no money.
No new coin, no more money.

I think the created new coin is to justified the old coin this is a potential coin. They create another in different way of project to let there coin rule some area of business. The more New coin they created, the money to get. Different coin with a different purpose.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
Sharpay - Share Button with Blockchain Profit
January 25, 2018, 02:33:56 PM
It's easy to make money or to fool people into participating into airdrop in exchange for likes on facebook or follow on twitter. After that, they simply use the accounts to participate in bounty campaigns as influencers.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
January 25, 2018, 02:32:19 PM
because of there are huge incomes that will rise from it. When the coin they created is support with a huge or mass of demand then there will be a life changing moment happens.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
January 25, 2018, 10:00:18 AM
They make money. That's the main reason. They create coin trash. Pump it and get people to buy it. then they will disappear. There are so many pennies now. Scam
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
OMNITY Knowledge, connected
January 25, 2018, 09:50:24 AM
Because ICO has become just a way to finance a start up, and to put good money in pocket without control.
Actually, it's no different that selling shares of a new company; but to sell shares you need a lot of control and authorization, with ICO you can bypass them.
It is no coincidence that now ICO are forbidden in USA

Activity: 322
╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝
January 25, 2018, 09:03:08 AM
There are so many coins, but many of them just a copy of anothers. Why they waste their time for nothing? Grin

I think coins are made for purpose that is why some of the alt coins are coming from ICOs. Some of these alt coins are unique that it has no competitor coin in the crypto as far as its purpose is concern. But yes, most of the alt coins are just the same with the other existing one. The only difference is the name.
Activity: 504
January 25, 2018, 08:58:29 AM
They are making new coins to solve problems in cryptocurrencies, finding ways to resolve it.and those purposes can give also profit to them. And not all of them have greatly contributed to crypto world but only low price coins
Activity: 71
January 25, 2018, 08:54:42 AM
The always reason is money. People serious to get ICO and invested in some project to just create their own coins to get money.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
January 25, 2018, 05:45:50 AM
Because of greedy devs that are riding the masternode hype train,story goes like this:dev makes new coin or clone eth and have premine of at least 5% saying that its for futher develompent of that coin.Then they sell few masternodes before the coin launches to early biders ussualy for few btc per node each,launch the coin and let the market take over while they abandon it and make a new one in 3 months or less and the circle continues
So do not be surprised if there are so many ICO and altcoin that keep popping up every day. because dev is very greedy to get the wealth from making a new project or coin everyday. I think maybe there is a requirement that should be applied? so not every time a coin pops up with a similar specification just to gain their own benefit?
because you're right this keeps repeating, Coins / ICO come then get funds, get profit from crowdfunding and profit in the market, then make another coin. and the circle continues?
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
January 25, 2018, 05:36:11 AM
They use their time to either develop a legitimate project or a scammy project.

I suppose the answer is evident: people want to earn really big money. They know if they create new coin and succeed (it means the other guys will believe them and buy the alt), they will get a sufficient income. It is not easy, but it can work.
Activity: 560
January 25, 2018, 05:30:24 AM
create onw coins is funny.  create a coin tvt.io is so funny

Cheesy Cheesy Wink good.. The twitter has 4k followers,, Amazing.
I support everyone to create their own coins. Everyone has the freedom to express their own stuff and opinion. These are part of the crypto evolution too.

But create own coins that try to fraud or malicious attention is not cool.

This year we might see a new dominant trend where big name ICOs - private token sale and airdrop, bypass public sale just as most Chinese are practicing now.

Activity: 315
January 25, 2018, 05:24:37 AM
Many people have great ideas, and many people have money, when they meet they can question their ideas, creating a project, making an ICO and getting everyone what they want.
Activity: 62
January 25, 2018, 04:03:41 AM
create onw coins is funny.  create a coin tvt.io is so funny
Activity: 350
January 25, 2018, 04:01:44 AM
The only purpose is to gain as much money as they can. Money makes the world go around... Wink
Activity: 78
Merit: 16
January 25, 2018, 12:47:35 AM
Mainly because they believe that they can implement a similar solution, but better. They either tweak some features, go towards different markets, or have different partners - in the end, the ones that appear to "copy" the coin are capable of carving their own niche even with minuscule changes.
Activity: 644
January 25, 2018, 12:44:33 AM
Because they want to make big profit from that coin by sell that coin to the investor. This is fast way to make big money because cryptocurrency is popular now and the demand increasing alot. Some of that project has legit product and others any fraud project. So we as investor always make review and do your research before invest in any coin.
Activity: 196
January 25, 2018, 12:09:04 AM
Most are creating these coins to make money unfortunately at the expense of the masses. Hopefully you can sift your way through the multiple ico's each day in order to find the gems out there.
Activity: 126
January 25, 2018, 12:04:02 AM
I think having your own coin isn’t so different from a practice of selling “shares” of oneself. The difference is in the technology, which should be pretty invisible to the average user. What the user cares about is the value of the person, and in order to determine that, a person needs a clear plan or thesis for how they will live.

Imagine I sold shares of myself but never allowed shareholders to vote on how I live my life. Without my thesis about the wisdom of crowd-based investing, it’s just an ask for money: people give me money and I get to do whatever I want. That’s not very interesting or valuable to any potential investors. By adding a thesis about collective decision-making and backing that belief up with technology, the experiment in selling my shares gains meaning.

Activity: 420
January 24, 2018, 11:24:46 PM
If everybody will create their own currency then whoever needs whom. This is a simple funda that coming to most of the mind. But, actually not like this. Because they are actually not making the currency rather token which is a share of the company unlike the public sector company brought with IPO. IPO has most of the features keeping in the mind of investors and the very Govt. acknowledgement. Like many of the shares trading in the market, these coins are also traded on the cryptocurrency market. These coins are brought by the private company or maybe one individual company.
Pages:
Jump to: