Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people try to create their own coins? - page 72. (Read 11254 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
January 24, 2018, 11:14:17 PM
It is not for nothing, developers are creating coins because of the earnings/profit that they can get from the investors.  Some are doing it to scam people but in my own experience in invesment I didn't encounter such and also most developers are doing their best to ensure that the project will be successful and profitable to its investors.
copper member
Activity: 21
Merit: 10
January 24, 2018, 11:06:27 PM
There are so many coins, but many of them just a copy of anothers. Why they waste their time for nothing? Grin

Its not a waste of time, you did not really know the essence of business, developers are creating coins to get profit and because of that, ico's are being made to be promoted and earn investors. In this way those developers will have profit from their created coin and grow its value in the market at the time goes by.
Simple, once their coins/tokens is getting high and so expensive. They'll dump it and gone. That's was mostly happened. Crypto world so poisoned by those developers.
Activity: 102
Merit: 14
January 24, 2018, 11:02:40 PM
There are so many coins, but many of them just a copy of anothers. Why they waste their time for nothing? Grin
yes there is too mang coins today on the market and more and more are coming. I don't think they are just wasting their time for nothing because they are getting profits from it and they promote their coins by means of ICO so that they will have investors to participate on the project so if the ico will become successful they will earn more profit  but some ico are just scam so be careful.
Activity: 126
Merit: 16
January 24, 2018, 10:23:58 PM
Because if your project is a hit then I guess it is something that is wasted. And if you have a bright idea and a good team which can help you develop profitable coins, then why not take full advantage on that and accept whatever risk that may come because a good return always comes up with a huge risk.
Activity: 322
January 24, 2018, 10:20:32 PM

Its not a waste of time, you did not really know the essence of business, developers are creating coins to get profit and because of that, ico's are being made to be promoted and earn investors. In this way those developers will have profit from their created coin and grow its value in the market at the time goes by.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
January 24, 2018, 09:50:24 PM
There is only one reason for all of that. It is because everyone wants to make money, it maybe be legit or not. Now a days there is always a competition just like when someone built a store then all of a sudden even a neighbor in front of you will do the same store and goods that you offer. Sad facts in life.
Activity: 434
January 24, 2018, 09:31:45 PM
There some reason why many people here trying to create their own coins one its because there are big income in making their own coins through trading, and also almost of us  here in bitcoin forum has a enough knowledge on how to make our own coin because now is very easy to make own coins.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
January 24, 2018, 09:29:44 PM
Because what they can gain is way more than what they can lose. Even big companies are making their own coins because of this.
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
January 24, 2018, 09:02:18 PM
Because of greedy devs that are riding the masternode hype train,story goes like this:dev makes new coin or clone eth and have premine of at least 5% saying that its for futher develompent of that coin.Then they sell few masternodes before the coin launches to early biders ussualy for few btc per node each,launch the coin and let the market take over while they abandon it and make a new one in 3 months or less and the circle continues
Activity: 229
The Operating System for DAOs
January 24, 2018, 08:54:55 PM
People either create their own coins to sell them to some people that think they are valuable or they create them just for fun. I know a freind who created his own coin and he is sending it to all his friends.
Activity: 251
Merit: 0
January 24, 2018, 08:51:39 PM
I think Neo is a copy of Eth, but the value of Neo is also very high. Neo's price is now $ 135, they make a lot of money
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
January 24, 2018, 08:29:35 PM
Actually there are so many reasons. First they need money to make their project bigger than before and get profit from it. You can success and you can fail, if your coin hype like bitcoin and eth you can get a big bucks, but if you fail, i dont know what to say
Merit: 90
January 24, 2018, 08:07:39 PM
Unfortunately,people use coins for making money and that's all(( Just Scam(
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
January 24, 2018, 07:41:51 PM
high coin prices cause a lot of people or companies to make new coins to get big profits, some of them take out nice coins and can make us also enjoy it so I do not think wasting time if we spend time for a good coin
Activity: 140
January 24, 2018, 01:02:29 PM

There are many reasons behind it i assume. Firstly people like to create own coin might be for a good cause or bad course. Some might want to create a coin to earn money purely or is want to improve on some lacking aspect of certain thing like insurance. Furthermore i believe that creating more coins is beneficial to us as investors and competition brings out better product.
Activity: 209
January 24, 2018, 12:49:16 PM
they making money obviously, make they own ICO and new coin is the reason to invite people join they project or ICO. with a team and support ICO will success and new coins has come out in to market.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
January 24, 2018, 12:48:16 PM
The main purpose of making coins is to get a profit. I very rarely meet projects that have a real product useful for community. Most of the coins are created for speculation and in order to make the project team rich.

I agree with you, if we take a closer look at these ICOs for instance they are existing mostly for profit, they do not offer anything outstanding that they will require their own token. I guess all of them should do something like KU shares and similar tokens to give bonuses to investors. Other than that to have real use on their platform is not what they should go for. Because who on earth will keep up which coin to buy to use certain service? I'd tell you,nobody.
Activity: 615
Merit: 258
January 24, 2018, 12:44:03 PM
Many people trying to create their own coins because they believe that if they create a new coins and many users invest in it he or she who create that coin will be an instant millionaire because of that coin that's why many people trying to create their own coin, but it is so hard to create it and put it in the market because there has so many process for it to be on market.
Merit: 21
January 23, 2018, 03:48:36 PM
People tend to create new coins in order to compete with the current coins we have, Imagine if your coin gains the popularity of bitcoin then price with one coin will sky rocket you will be an instant billionaire, especially if you control the number of coins. I also see another reason is they want to improve the current coin circulating. Not all coins are perfect so there is always room for improvement plus added new features to the coin, in that way it will compete with the current trend.
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
January 23, 2018, 03:44:27 PM
Because there was a gap that hasn't been met...

Check out this new coin, already on exchange!  ROI looks very good!  Medical Cryptocurrency with Masternode!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-medic-coin-foldinghome-gpu-mining-masternode-coin-2753447

Do your own research, study your own investments Smiley and luck will come to you Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: