Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people want ETH to over come BTC - page 40. (Read 6096 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
June 23, 2018, 05:57:08 PM
Ethereum token are used by many ICOs , many people  ethereum to trade it also have good potential, there it possibility that ethereum suppass BTC
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
June 23, 2018, 05:44:19 PM
Some of the bounty hunters use eth to transfer their token. And the ethereum blockchain is much faster and lower fees than bitcoins, and some of the ico projects circulate on the airwaves, so the popularity of the aetherum is increased because of the generosity campaigns.
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 08:50:45 AM
It's just an illusion and it's hard to be true. Ethereum is a good altcoin with superiority as a smart deal, cheap deals, and a foundation for ICOs to call for capital but those are not good enough to beat Bitcoin. Bitcoin has a strong community and is so popular that improvements in transaction costs and transaction speed will no longer be a problem with Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the true king in the crypto market, and all other altcoins are influenced by Bitcoin. Many people want Ethereum to pass bitcoin because they want to make money fast, but that is impossible.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
June 23, 2018, 08:47:12 AM
Ethereum definitely could become something like CORE in this crpyto world because of its feature and many of ICOs starter used it as basic platform for theirs ICOs. Either than that, i personally think that bitcoin people kinda already saturated with its prices.
Activity: 112
June 23, 2018, 08:32:09 AM
eth is a wonderfull project and everyone is especting it to do well
Activity: 84
June 23, 2018, 08:30:40 AM
In my opinion i think people want ethereum to overcome bitcoin because there are lot of people that hold ethereum and lot of other coin That base on it, they think if ethereum pass bitcoin by price it will also make other coin base on ethereum platform rise.
Activity: 158
June 22, 2018, 12:06:06 PM
This is because Ethereum is very underrated now. It should cost at least 1000-2000 dollars, which will happen in the near future.
Activity: 154
June 22, 2018, 12:04:40 PM
Why some people want the Ethereum to over come Bitcoin in the near future? Is it because they make profit from ETH or what?
Many people wants Ethereum than Bitcoin because Ethereum platform is much more advanced as compared to Bitcoin, its owners have the unique ability to create "smart contracts" and there are many other functionalities on this open-source, public, blockchain-based distributed computing platform, which already provided Ethereum quick and impressive growth
Activity: 285
Merit: 10
June 22, 2018, 12:03:27 PM
of course everyone including I hope ETH soared above BTC although it may take and support of all people because all atlcoin relies on ETH I think it is possible ETH pursue BTC in support system the best of ETH and a lot of people that have been invest coins them on ETH it makes ETH the great
Activity: 406
June 22, 2018, 11:49:47 AM
I approximate this is owing to ETH is cheaper than bitcoin, and humanity who are trading ethereum pine for to be abundance as those, who trade bitcoin
Activity: 139
June 22, 2018, 04:49:33 AM
Ethereum is help to create the more coin. Both of coin best coin so most of the people invest the both coin and people get more profit. So people hold the both of coin long time.
Activity: 99
June 22, 2018, 04:46:29 AM
I think the only reason is the people who had already investing their money in eth (me too) are hoping to get high profit from geting the th price is rising and and if this situation had happened it is like btc in three years ago.
Activity: 238
June 21, 2018, 03:05:50 PM
Why some people want the Ethereum to over come Bitcoin in the near future? Is it because they make profit from ETH or what?
People want eth to come over BTC because btc is so slow and so expensive and already useless. It is good as first in blockchain ,but now its should go away
Activity: 97
Merit: 2
June 21, 2018, 02:30:27 PM
The main reason of any ppl when buy Etherium is the desire to sell them more expensive in time. I wait (hold) for 2k Roll Eyes
Activity: 420
June 21, 2018, 02:20:25 PM
my vies is that etherum is cheaper than bitcoin so people can invest more in ethereum and also ETH have smart contacts and low fee.so that people want ETH overcome to BTC.
Activity: 56
June 21, 2018, 01:02:57 PM
Yeah exactly , that's exactly what I think . why do people want ETH to over come BTC in future ? As we all know the king will always be a king. Let me say , bitcoin is the most popular and trustable coin. there you go , everything is clear bitcoin is on the top of the list for some reason. well , Eth is also good I'm not against it but the king is king .
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
June 21, 2018, 12:57:53 PM
People want eth to over come btc because a whole lot of people hold much of eth, many people can afford 1 to 10 eth because the price is still down but btc price is high already, not many people can afford 1 btc because the price is already high.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Infleum
June 21, 2018, 12:31:56 PM
Because ethereum is nowadays a working currency, it is used for almost all icos. Eth is fast enough and has small commissions.
Activity: 92
June 21, 2018, 12:29:27 PM
In my opinion i think people want ethereum to overcome bitcoin because there are lot of people that hold ethereum and lot of other coin That base on it, they think if ethereum pass bitcoin by price it will also make other coin base on ethereum platform rise.
Activity: 84
June 21, 2018, 09:54:39 AM
Bitcoin is more expensive than Ethereum, so many people want to buy it cheap and sell expensive in the future soon.
Pages:
Jump to: