Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people want ETH to over come BTC - page 36. (Read 6096 times)

Activity: 233
Merit: 10
July 05, 2018, 04:41:50 AM
Yes one of this many people are like ethereum because to get a high profit coming from ethereum in near future and ethereum had a for quite a while a much lower transaction costs than bitcoin, and bitcoin is actually without ethereumn that continued accessibility of cryptocurrencies, just a propaganda coin that is spread to annoy everyone.
Activity: 336
July 05, 2018, 04:40:10 AM
Why some people want the Ethereum to over come Bitcoin in the near future? Is it because they make profit from ETH or what?

I think because there are many people holding ETH. So they want high ETH prices to get the most profit.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 04:36:26 AM
I think it’s because Ethereum’s price, which is not so high, and another advantages over Bitcoin - in its blockchain technology, low transaction fees and fast transaction speed. In this regard many projects are built on Ethereum’s platform
copper member
Activity: 196
July 05, 2018, 04:29:07 AM
I have not dreamt or thought about that happening. I even can not imagine ethereum growing past bitcoin price but that do be good if it happens. Ethereum is one of my best coin
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
July 05, 2018, 04:25:04 AM
I can suppose that BTC has a very high price to be bought by new members. And while ETH hasn’t reached this level and while it is too mobile, it seems to be better to overtake BTC for ETH. It has more opportunities.
Activity: 98
July 05, 2018, 03:27:31 AM
It is very obvious because of personal interest. They have more ETH on their crypto wallet that is why having ETH to overcome bitcoin would make them filthy rich. Though I have nothing against Ethereum because without ETH many alternative coins now would never exist.
Activity: 74
July 05, 2018, 03:25:56 AM
In my opinion, there are some reasons why people prefer to invest in ETH than BTC.
First is about the price. ETH is much cheaper so they can invest more coins in ETH with limited capital.
Second, they think of the transaction fee. ETH is cheaper than BTC in the transaction fee and it is faster.
The smart-contract technology also makes the demand of etherum skyrocket
Activity: 154
July 05, 2018, 03:24:06 AM
I think it is only a historical necessity. The value of Bitcoin is to open up people's perception of the time of cryptocurrency, then let Ether take over, use cryptocurrency to invest and trade, and finally use it to complete all projects.
Activity: 174
Merit: 3
July 05, 2018, 03:13:07 AM
I prefer ETH because it's more accessible in terms of price and because ETH transactions are cheaper and faster than BTC's.
Activity: 208
Merit: 1
July 05, 2018, 02:47:39 AM
Why some people want the Ethereum to over come Bitcoin in the near future? Is it because they make profit from ETH or what?
as far as I know, because Ethereum has a good growth and can be profitable in the future hence many people who want Ethereum price can exceed the price of Bitcoin let alone now Bitcoin also decreased the price hence people want Ethereum to exceed Bitcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 05, 2018, 02:42:02 AM
Yes, ETH has real prospects for growth, but it is unlikely that it will be able to surpass BTC in the foreseeable future. Although it also has a good potential for growth, it is worth distributing its funds.
Activity: 154
July 05, 2018, 12:17:30 AM

because many of them currently can only invest in ethereum, they can not afford to invest in bitcoin because the price is too high. so they expect the ethereum to go beyond bitcoin to make them rich.
Activity: 308
July 04, 2018, 10:45:31 AM
I consider this situation to be logical and normal for any financial market. After all, not all had time to buy BTC before the active growth of its price. Therefore, now do not have enough money to buy it, and are guided by a more affordable, but reliable coin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
July 04, 2018, 08:28:33 AM
Personally, I believe in Etherium, and I think it's more productive coin than bitcoin.  And I hope that soon bitcoin will go down to second place!
Activity: 107
July 04, 2018, 05:49:08 AM
Ethereum definitely could become something like CORE in this crpyto world because of its feature and many of ICOs starter used it as basic platform for theirs ICOs. Either than that, i personally think that bitcoin people kinda already saturated with its prices.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
July 04, 2018, 01:48:34 AM
Perhaps Eth is much better when it comes to transaction. Eth just needs a low amount of fee and its much faster to be received than bitcoin. It can also be profits because if eth in the top place, it could also reach 10x of its price just what like btc achieve.
Activity: 74
July 04, 2018, 01:45:05 AM
Because ethereum advance block chain technology.Ethereum smart contrasts technology by using transactions are very speed and it's scalability is better than Bitcoin block chain technology . Ethereum transactions fees low compare with Bitcoin transactions.
But still. Ethereum was and remains an alternative to bitcoin, not the basis of the market. Bitcoin will always be the basis, because even if it becomes completely useless, it will have a symbolic meaning.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
July 04, 2018, 01:35:12 AM
The reasons why people go to ethereum to beat bitcoin may be different. For example, I see that it is bitcoin with its high price that is an obstacle to legalization of the crypto currency by the states that see in the bitcoin a financial bubble and risks when investing in the crypto currency. Also bitcoin because of its price dominance in the crypto-currency market has a negative impact on the entire crypto currency. This can also be one of the reasons why people might want ethereum to beat bitcoin.
Activity: 266
July 04, 2018, 01:23:03 AM
Because ethereum advance block chain technology.Ethereum smart contrasts technology by using transactions are very speed and it's scalability is better than Bitcoin block chain technology . Ethereum transactions fees low compare with Bitcoin transactions.
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
July 04, 2018, 01:04:24 AM
Ether is so easy to use, has a team, has technology, has a road map, has a good community, has many features that Bitcoin doesn't have, why not support it? This is obviously a better choice, Bitcoin is too old.

Bitcoin is still the one dominating the market simply because it is the most popular cryptocurrency. Some people even think that bitcoin is only the cryptocurrency that exist. Besides that, bitcoin has more volume than ethereum so it is easier for those whales to trade bitcoin than ethereum. People want to overcome BTC because they can buy more ethereum than bitcoin so if ethereum would be able to take bitcoin's position then it would mean its price increase and people would have more profits. I like to use Ethereum in sending coins than bitcoin because it has cheaper transaction fee but at the moment, it is pretty expensive.
Pages:
Jump to: