Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people want ETH to over come BTC - page 41. (Read 6096 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 20, 2018, 09:39:01 AM
Why some people want the Ethereum to over come Bitcoin in the near future? Is it because they make profit from ETH or what?

I think personally because I know now that Bitcoin's price has decreased and so I'm sure why many people who want Ethereum price can exceed the bitcoin price and so I am sure everyone is expecting if the price of ETH can exceed the BTC price because I know Ethereum experienced good growth
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
June 20, 2018, 05:28:41 AM
Personally, I do not want ETH to overtake btc, because I am keeping many BTCs, ETH is a potential coin, but they can hardly overtake BTC, they will take a long time maybe 5 to 10 years. can do this.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
June 20, 2018, 05:21:39 AM
I think ETH is the main platform for all the altcoins and new coins as it has ERC20 token base and this is the reason most people feel ETH as a trusted one next to Bitcoin. The platform also is good and the new coins coming into are using this platform will increase the value of ETH is the thinking of everyone and I think that is correct.
Activity: 194
June 20, 2018, 05:19:28 AM
I think because ETH price is very low and when ETH over come BTC, they get so much profits. Of course, ETH have smart contract, low fee and >80% altcoin is erc20 token.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 20, 2018, 05:13:50 AM
Some of the bounty hunters using eth for transfering of their token. And ethereum blockchain is much faster and low fees rather than bitcoin and some of the ico project circulate in ethereum so the popularity of the ethereum increase because of the bounty campaigns. Am beginning to prefer etherum to bitcoin myself
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
June 19, 2018, 10:38:17 PM
People are purchasing Ethereum too much. They are doing business in it and they want Ethereum to overcome Bitcoin so that they get profit in their amount. Its technology and future is best.
The main reason could be the price of the Ethereum is much lower than the bitcoin and then people expecting Ethereum to increase in it's value at the end of this year. Ethereum is the next big coin after bitcoin so people want ETH to overcome BTC. But still a long way to go in that direction.
Activity: 107
June 19, 2018, 10:29:33 PM
because nobody wants that apart from newbie accounts like you who are bag holding it. Wink
in fact everyone knows that Ethereum is the most useless token that was ever created! people only use it to either make profit when it pumps or create ICOs and scam others.

etherum had for quite a while a much lower transaction costs than bitcoin, and bitcoin is actually without ethereumn that continued accessibility of cryptocurrencies, just a propaganda coin that is spread to annoy everyone.
with Ethereum's ever-increasing development will be very able to make its own profit and make a pretty good improvement going forward. so it would be nice to have Ethereum and support it to take over Bitcoin and surpass Bitcoin.
Activity: 134
June 19, 2018, 10:26:42 PM
Actually, the main reason is the significant advantage of Ethereum. And then the next reason is I have more Ethereum than Bitcoin. So this is the real reason for me as a holder of Ethereum.
Activity: 4
June 19, 2018, 10:11:56 PM
Those people who missed out on the Bitcoin ship wants to get those crazy returns through Ethereum. Also Ethereum has reached a high market cap now and it wont be easy to pump it to crazy levels like before.
Activity: 585
Merit: 100
June 19, 2018, 10:05:01 PM
Many people want ETH to surpass BTC because ETH is a potential currency in 2018. Many platforms use ETH to transact, the hierarchy of cloud computing where ETH plays a big role and the increase in the use of ETH. the smart coin of this coin.
Activity: 182
June 19, 2018, 10:02:16 PM
because nobody wants that apart from newbie accounts like you who are bag holding it. Wink
in fact everyone knows that Ethereum is the most useless token that was ever created! people only use it to either make profit when it pumps or create ICOs and scam others.

etherum had for quite a while a much lower transaction costs than bitcoin, and bitcoin is actually without ethereumn that continued accessibility of cryptocurrencies, just a propaganda coin that is spread to annoy everyone.
as the current holders of Ethereum are on the rise. so most of them want for Ethereum to generate more profits to become a coin that is very reliable with the benefits. so many are hoping for Ethereum to take over Bitcoin for being a much higher value.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
June 19, 2018, 09:51:05 PM
now it seems the holder of ethereum is more than bitcoin, hence it may be the ethereum holder also the spirit to achieve what you are questioning.
now bitcoin has decreased again but ethereum still strong hold it Smiley
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
June 19, 2018, 09:34:07 PM
People who hold ETH wants it to overtake BTC, BTC holders want to remain in front. Simple as that.

Although those who want ETH or any alt to overtake BTC should also be aware that if BTC crashes, so
does the entire crypto market... so it's not exactly profitable in the longrun for ETH folks to
wish BTC to decline.
Activity: 147
June 19, 2018, 09:30:07 PM

Eth has low transaction fees, and high application performance is the foundation for other tokens developed on existing platforms.
Fast transaction speed: Recently, viktalin also announced the transaction speed of eth can reach 1 million transactions per second.
Activity: 74
June 19, 2018, 09:07:35 PM
People are purchasing Ethereum too much. They are doing business in it and they want Ethereum to overcome Bitcoin so that they get profit in their amount. Its technology and future is best.
Activity: 616
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
June 19, 2018, 08:51:27 PM
I’m also one who believes and rooting for Ethereum to somehow manage to overtake Bitcoin someday since Ethereum for me is very useful than Bticoin. Although Bitcoin was just the first cryptocurrency that’s why its dominating.But I think that as this market will recover I believe that Eth will skyrocket soon.
Activity: 882
Merit: 403
June 19, 2018, 08:41:37 PM
Why some people want the Ethereum to over come Bitcoin in the near future? Is it because they make profit from ETH or what?

Ethereum really is a great coin despite how a lot of people bash it. It clearly has the vision and the hard work of its developers, and we cannot deny that most of the people who has hit it big with cryptos had great profits using the ethereum blockchain. And yes, it has been a great vessel to make some of the great erc20 coins today. So yeah, aside from huge gains, I think those are few of all the reasons why some people want ethereum to become bitcoin. But honestly, I think there are a bunch of coins out there that are a whole lot more better than ethereum and deserve the seat next to bitcoins.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
June 19, 2018, 07:58:08 PM
Because people know that all altcoins prices depends on etheruem based platform ER-20. if altcoins price decrease then people get low price due to decrease of etheruem price. but etheruem price directly and indirectly depends on bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
June 15, 2018, 06:41:54 AM
I dont know. I do not think that the ethereum is able in principle to displace or replace bitcoin, perhaps some new, stronger and more promising coin and will be able to do it, but certainly not in the near future. It is difficult to predict the future of Ether and Bitcoin. The scope of the cryptoindustry is increasing every day, cryptocurrencies are increasingly being used in various projects and sooner or later they will take their place in everyday life
Activity: 84
June 15, 2018, 06:40:10 AM
Some of the bounty hunters using eth for transfering of their token. And ethereum blockchain is much faster and low fees rather than bitcoin and some of the ico project circulate in ethereum so the popularity of the ethereum increase because of the bounty campaigns. Am beginning to prefer etherum to bitcoin myself
Pages:
Jump to: