Pages:
Author

Topic: Why should governments accept Crypto currencies? - page 10. (Read 27939 times)

Activity: 484
Merit: 100
Cryptocurrency is growing and is known as the new economic sector. You can see that if the government accepts Crypto and applies the tax to it, they can make a considerable profit. This will give the government the benefit it deserves.
Activity: 504
I think what you say is true because some of these countries have committed a lot of corruption, so that it will damage the country, but when cryptocurrency is used in the government it will make the government and financial conditions in the country be slightly disrupted because they cannot do money laundering again.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Indeed, the emergence of Bitcoin can be used for illegal purposes. But if the government starts working with Bitcoin, they can control everything. The only negative is the lack of central authority and control, as it is decentralized.
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
Governments if not but if they allow that people of the country can use it openly then it's means that governments is accepting bitcoin and with this many charges for transactions through banks can be minimized the cost and if instead of governments if big businesses allow bitcoin for transactions then bitcoin will flow for better economies.
well, so much consideration for the current government. however, I think the government's support at this time is only issuing regulations regarding the development of that usage limit. well, the current development is quite good, but there are some countries that ban bitcoin. development is certainly for economic development.
true, there are still many countries that forbid bitcoin if this is thought correctly, the government will benefit from economic development. I think this will have a positive impact.
Activity: 462
If it's not much of a mystery who bought the cue in early when it was not yet in the trend and by how much? No matter you have earned this or not, just wondering how low someone had to go.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 259
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
waves of investors continue to grow with or without their support, one day this volume will also have an impact on fiat with a negative connotation, at least the government must continue to do research and try to apply it to the public sphere. Nobody really can be prevented from using the internet. The government must keep making it in accordance with their economic corridors.
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Mind-blowing thinking, I never thought in this way. Governments should accept cryptocurrencies, but they will not accept it in the major sector. Because Governments and corruptions are like twin brother! I am not sure, If the opposite party knows well about how cryptocurrency works, then they will commit procession to accept cryptocurrencies in the major money transferring sectors  Grin
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
I think its not legalized yet because once legalized it will be under lot of scrutiny maybe by special elected bodies. But now, its a perfect path for them to conduct illegal and dirty activities. So, it is more beneficial for them that bitcoin stays unofficial. Also, they might be thinking of possible market instability, however, once legalized I think there will be more stable market.
It does not seem that politicians are not accepting bitcoin because of the crimes they think they can commit with it, they already have the banking system and their connections to do that, after all how do you think that people are able to launder billions of dollars every year? They are doing this with the help of the banks, so bitcoin is not going to help them that much especially when the market is so small compared to fiat.

They are not accepting cryptocurrencies because they understand that they will lose control over the population if they do that and governments do not really care about the well being of their citizens, they only care about the control they have over them, so they prefer a poor and ignorant population that is easy to control than an educated and prosperous population.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Some governments who are those countries with lots of corruption don't accept bitcoin because they can not profit from it because bitcoin's private and anonymous. But sometimes governments use bitcoin to buy weapons like guns, firearms for military platforms like North Korea.
NH
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
bitcoin is future, system that can repair previous system in any field. you can do and develop in any platform, its like match in every place.
people must know about bitcoin, like transfer. so country can implement crypto in every person, young and old they can use and ready to move to future
Activity: 378
no system can get rid of bad market participants. it will always be, just where it will help to ease the way to detect such participants
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
actually it's good if the government starts accepting cryptocurrency because it will make the country become more developed and more advanced, imagine if trading in its country can receive payments using cryptocurrency it will make its country more famous and certainly the economic conditions in its country will be better because there will be lots of transactions in and out of the country.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
I guess its better to ask opposite thing

“Why should Governments will not accept bitcoin?”

We have proven all the things that they may consider to finally accept bitcoin,but why they are resisting?this is the question must be answered because benefits and advantages is on their part if only acceptance is rewarded to our cryptocurrencies
Activity: 1204
Governments if not but if they allow that people of the country can use it openly then it's means that governments is accepting bitcoin and with this many charges for transactions through banks can be minimized the cost and if instead of governments if big businesses allow bitcoin for transactions then bitcoin will flow for better economies.
well, so much consideration for the current government. however, I think the government's support at this time is only issuing regulations regarding the development of that usage limit. well, the current development is quite good, but there are some countries that ban bitcoin. development is certainly for economic development.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Crypto brings us many benefits . they give customer and supply  a simple and cheap method of  payment , they give investor profit , they give consumer convenient  way to store value and pay . For those reason Why government don't accept crypto currency?
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
Acceptance of bitcoins brings many benefits to the government and users. Users will be assured of transparency in transactions and investments, the technology that bitcoin brings will help the government manage better in all areas.
Yeah it will be a mutual benefit, the government will benefit from taxes and the public can benefit from cryptocurrency, of course at least that will improve the economy in that country, so I think it's very important that the government legalize crypto, why haven't they done that?
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Some positive and negative reasons for crypto acceptance by a country or government certainly occur, I see from the positive side that the government wants crypto to be better and can get legal protection, so that crypto owners will feel safe and protected in using crypto. besides, I see that crypto has great power to help economic development and the welfare of the people of every country, so the government should be able to accept crypto and legalize crypto use in every country in the world.

Precisely. Those who don’t embrace technology will obviously get left behind and will deprive themselves of its many benefits and advantages. Out with the old, in with the new, as they'd say. And besides, even the government can benefit greatly form blockchain and cryptos, that’s why they should accept it.
Activity: 679
Merit: 254
Some positive and negative reasons for crypto acceptance by a country or government certainly occur, I see from the positive side that the government wants crypto to be better and can get legal protection, so that crypto owners will feel safe and protected in using crypto. besides, I see that crypto has great power to help economic development and the welfare of the people of every country, so the government should be able to accept crypto and legalize crypto use in every country in the world.
Activity: 1036
It's pretty obvious that if you are a corrupt government is easy to hide your not so good activities, unless some government is incompetent of course or don't want to do it.

However, not necessarily corrupt governments don't like crypto. We tend to see a pattern of "authoritarian" regimes who likes to do those kind of things mostly. The rest is just people who don't understand the possibilities of Bitcoin/Blockchain or don't care at all about it.

In fact, even the dictators of Venezuela were advised to develop using Blockchain and create something that can deceive some as cryptocurrency when it isn't. Especially taking into consideration that they will run away with that money if they have the chance, mark my words.

The short answer is, Bitcoin is the future.
Anonymous, decentralized, and centralized what so ever, it terms of money evil will take  it chances to take advantage  the only thing that we learn out of these are the development of security system to suppressed these evil deed and greed individuals the big question is the system capable of further development.
Pages:
Jump to: