Pages:
Author

Topic: Why should governments accept Crypto currencies? - page 12. (Read 27939 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Governments should accept cryptos for the simple fact that it would benefit themselves and the rest of society. They’re interested in crypto and blockchain too and they just want to ensure that they’re receiving tax dollars and that money isn’t going toward illicit use, am I right?
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
Governments have now frowned to cryptocurrencies and I think it is a really bad idea. Now the blockchain technology have been integrated into so many industries and its working for them. I think its going to be the future of the world and therefore needs attention but not banning them.
Activity: 196
Corrupt practices of the government can cause down grade of a country level and the country itself would not be able to compete for a rich country that corrupt government is prohibited. Then if corrupt government accept crypto currency and their corrupt money put into it maybe it will hide their identity using fake personal data.
Activity: 106
Merit: 0
because the longer the world will always develop. so, in my opinion the world government must accept cryptocurrencies. because it will facilitate human transactions in any field for the future. if the world government rejects cryptocurrencies, then they want to be left behind and do not want to follow the development of the times that are now slowly beginning to advance.
Activity: 308
Government should accept crypto currencies because it is trend. Many people already joining in crypto currencies because it can help them earn money and also it is very useful in terms of future happenings.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
sooner or later, the introduction of blockchain technology will happen, so you do not need to worry about it)
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
Some people like to know that there are rules governing a crypto they are investing in. Those that are skeptical about cryptos due to the fact that your money can just disappear and nothing you can do about it, would be more comfortable with a centralized rule-based coin!
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I think bitcoin transactions will be much easier to bring to the public eye. And that's why everyone is so afraid of him, he will make all financial transactions much more transparent. And that's just to simplify all financial transactions and reduce the amount of illegal payments.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
The blockchain provides transparent and easy-to-track transaction records so that able to reduce the level of payment errors, money laundering and corruption. this is what the government must pay attention to why blockchain technology must be implemented immediately.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Yes, i believe that the goverments should accept bitcoin and cryptocurrency in my opinion too.. I think they are aware its advantage and working about the solutions. The blockchain and crypto systems would never harm anyone and they know that. I think the main problem the goverments are having is taxing. If they find how to tax the cryptocurrency everything will be shinny in every market.
Activity: 66
One reason is enough - it will be easier for people to live. Transparency and security of cryptocurrency is already enough to use it!

In your opinion one reason is enough, but in their opinions and with the government's studies a lot of reasons are valid one they are not accepting cryptos as a currency..
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
To be honest, there is no other option for the government that is beneficial to everyone. If the government is not recognising Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency then the users might use it without the permission of the government and there is a threat of an increase in misuse of legal channels for an illegal purpose. On the other hand, the government can monitor the crypto funds flow by recognising it in the eyes of law and punish them who are using it for the unlawful purpose.
Activity: 33
One reason is enough - it will be easier for people to live. Transparency and security of cryptocurrency is already enough to use it!
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
It will be difficult for the corrupt politicians to use bitcoin in their illegal activities because it can be traced easily by the investigating authorities. But I think there is one reason why some governments won't easily accept cryptocurrencies is because of the coin's lack of central authority. In other word, decentralization is the primary reason why Igovernments are afraid of the cryptocurrency. The government can't effectively regulates and enforce monetary laws on the cryptocurrency to protect its economy and people from possible effects of volatility and and illegal uses.
Activity: 700
Merit: 102
Blockchain really in the future can greatly help in the issue of corruption, because this system is completely open and hide the money will not work

Blockchain functions in the future are indeed very useful. because blockchain is an application or technology that can change life in the future.
Activity: 266
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
I would love it if the third world countries can imbibe the cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. Like the Central bank and the senate have set up committees to go into study of this so as to introduce its benefits into the government structure of the country. I believe some countries have had some good reports having used it in their governing system; so, nothing stopping us in the third world countries from following suite.
Activity: 568
Merit: 254
We are led to believe that almost all governments are corrupt and that most officials and even leaders of the world are bought.

We saw this for instance with the US elections where rumours are doing the rounds that massive amounts of money were channelled from foreign countries to influence the outcome of the election. This money had to be laundered through shell companies via Banks and complex money laundering systems.

All of this leaves paper trails and this can later be followed and investigated to find the true origin of this money.

Now think about this, why would "corrupt" governments want to appose Bitcoin and Crypto currencies, if they can use it to hide their "corrupt" practices? Would it not make sense just to allow it and then use it to further their political aspirations?

The push back from these corrupt governments does not make any sense. Could it be that they know that Bitcoin and Crypto currencies are not "anonymous" at all and that these transactions can be traced and for this reason they are apposed to it?

Curious to know what you are thinking.  Wink
Cryptocurrency transaction is traceable, that is the reason why corrupt politicians are opposing cryptocurrency to be implemented in their country. No wonder why many illegal activities that used cryptocurrency  are apprehended in the US and other countries.
Activity: 42
Once the crypto market is regulated transactions will be transparent, safer and quicker. I am so happy to have AML BitCoin as this coin is the only compliant coin with AML and KYC.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
bitcoin, cryptocurrency, and the blockchain is the future, especially in blockchain system, it is the future system, and if government accept bitcoin and blockchain as the legal currency there are many system in the world will change into blockchain that have more benefit than the traditional system
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Well in bitcoin they can see all the transaction every single detail of it so if the Government accept it how they can hide some of their wealth that they corrupt on the people by having a tax? So they doesn't want to accept the blockchain so that there is no corruption would happen oh let me rephrase it how they can be richer if there is no corruption.
Pages:
Jump to: