Pages:
Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 101. (Read 122103 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
September 17, 2017, 11:24:32 AM
I use Bitcoin due to the fact, for particular transactions, it is less costly and much better than the alternate options.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
September 16, 2017, 03:40:42 AM
Bitcoin is type of digital currency which should be popular among people.It is decentralised i.e without any interference of government .We can keep a check on our money. The value of Bitcoin is rising and it has a very bright future.Moreover investing in Bitcoin is really profitable. Using Bitcoin can be a step towards cashless society .Also it can be used as a way of side income. All the  points above are the reasons for why people should use Bitcoin.
Activity: 413
Merit: 105
September 16, 2017, 03:25:37 AM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

People should use bitcoin because it can give an opportunity to every individual regardless of their ages and to  earn money to sustain their necessities and wants. And even though it doesn't reduce unemployment in the country, at least it does help people to make a living or income. And in bitcoin, it doesn't necessarily needs to be invested with money before you can earn because skills, perseverance and hard work is the key to success that's why people must use bitcoin.
Activity: 419
September 15, 2017, 09:49:10 PM
When compared with other payment systems, of course bitcoin has many advantages, faster, safer and of course cheaper cost, that's the thing that becomes a consideration when using bitcoin.
Activity: 420
September 15, 2017, 08:28:30 PM

Because it is very unique compare to others. Bitcoin can use in different ways, it can be use for trading, exchanging money, used to pay bills and other that accepts bitcoin as payment.
Activity: 15
September 15, 2017, 08:24:23 PM
Why should people use Bitcoin? Few of these many reasons, is that it gives an opportunity to every individual, regardless of age, to earn money to sustain their necessities. And even though it doesn't reduce unemployment at least it does help people to make a living, it doesn't necessarily needs to be invested with money before you can earn, skills, perseverance and hard work is the key. It helps people to develop their ability to reason out and to stand their thoughts and it also helps to enhance people's English proficiency and their language competency.

But in my humble opinion, people who are using bitcoin should be responsible. Given the fact that bitcoin is very beneficial to a lot of people no one should take advantage of it and use it for inappropriate matter.
Activity: 11
September 12, 2017, 01:50:36 AM
In a conventional banking system, you have to trust people to handle your money properly along the way. You have to trust the bank, for example. You might have to trust a third-party payment processor. You’ll often have to trust the merchant too. These organizations demand important, sensitive pieces of information from you. Because bitcoin is entirely decentralized, you need trust no one when using it. When you send a transaction, it is digitally signed, and secure. An unknown miner will verify it, and then the transaction is completed. The merchant need not even know who you are, unless you’ve arranged to tell them.
Activity: 291
Merit: 101
https://icoenergy.org/
September 12, 2017, 12:37:27 AM
Their are few things that I can point out why people should use bitcoin:

1. fast transaction - If you use bitcoin on your transaction such as paying bills and buying stuff it is much faster and doesn't need lots of papers that needs to be processed.
2. Easy to use - the only thing that you need is a wallet that is installed on your smartphone. You don't need to carry paper money and coins n your wallet anymore.
3. You can earn money -in bitcoin their are a lot of opportunity for you to earn money including trading, gambling, mining and etc.

With these reasons, I think that is why people use bitcoin
Activity: 672
Merit: 273
September 12, 2017, 12:21:50 AM

The bitcoin network is an easier payment network, faster to use than other payment methods. You do not need to register any information and have access to a world wide market where you can earn and spend.  Smiley

If you want a part time to earn money, gain from home or be the one to handle your time while you work, bitcoin is the best place. It allows you to work anywhere with your Internet connection. Aside from that, it is a line with our generations technology advancement. It is fast and less hassle to earn. It is also easy but needs hardwork way to earn.
If your stable job is really easy, you can take Bitcoin as a second income when you have free time. If your stable job is really hard and takes time, you can quit and start earning Bitcoin. You won't regret in the future, Bitcoin will bring happiness to you.
Activity: 658
September 12, 2017, 12:06:55 AM
bitcoin is the currency of the future, all transactions can be handled by bitcoin,
bitcoin is a good investment tool not without evidence some time later this month bitcoin rose drastically,
so the reason let alone not to choose bitcoin?
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
September 11, 2017, 11:26:57 AM
Because using bitcoin as a payment is a lot easier. Our life would be easier. Transactions in bitcoin is a lot faster than other transactions using currencies or other online payments. Paying bitcoin is just like swiping a card. It is a hassle-free method. People don't like hassle so we should use bitcoin.

It's a very less attractive benefit of using Bitcoin in my opinion. There are much more and strong advantages of using Bitcoin over any other fiat currencies and we must highlight them while explaining Bitcoin to any person. The fundamental benefit it gives us that the holding of value which is a pure illusion while using fiat currencies. You actually hold the value associated with it (as far as you are holding private keys without disclosing them), no one can control or manipulate the value you hold as far as it is secured by you.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
September 11, 2017, 10:37:19 AM

People should use Bitcoin because there is income or money here. Also, you can make transactions here like paying payments or even sending money. It make our life much easier. And in the near future Bitcoin will get bigger and increase its value. So people should invest now.
Activity: 980
Merit: 523
September 09, 2017, 11:39:04 AM
I think a lot of people use bitcoin is because bitcoin prices continue to rise and also Blockchain technology that becomes the backbone of digital currency is a decentralized and peer-to-peer system that does not depend on any party. Thereby allowing transactions without any third party
The biggest advantage that bitcoins give is the huge profits it can give to the owner in a short span of time. This is actually the main reason which has attracted a lot of people and still catching interest of more. The second reason is the facility of fast and cheap transactions. Last but not the least, its methods of earning is a way easier than many jobs.
Activity: 275
Merit: 104
September 08, 2017, 10:51:19 PM
Because using bitcoin as a payment is a lot easier. Our life would be easier. Transactions in bitcoin is a lot faster than other transactions using currencies or other online payments. Paying bitcoin is just like swiping a card. It is a hassle-free method. People don't like hassle so we should use bitcoin.
Activity: 56
September 08, 2017, 04:17:49 PM
for more rapidly transactions with reduced expenses , it’s less costly and far better than any other kind of transactions and it truly is cost-free for all men and women . all people can use bitcoin to pay something or to acquire and market enythings .it really is effortless to use .
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
September 07, 2017, 07:30:26 AM
Many people see Bitcoin as a perfect international currency. Why precisely dollar is a currency that you can buy and sell almost everywhere in the world? - After all it’s just another national currency, if America’s economy collapses - we’re all in deep ... .That’s why people prefer bitcoin. It doesn’t belong to a certain nation or anybody; it is a decentralized currency.
Activity: 756
Merit: 133
- hello doctor who box
September 05, 2017, 03:50:24 AM
First of all
1. Bitcoin is EASY to use *For basic things like sending and reciving
2. anonimity of the person sending to another person.
3. You don't need too much fee to send money to any parts of the world.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 257
September 05, 2017, 03:34:14 AM
I think a lot of people use bitcoin is because bitcoin prices continue to rise and also Blockchain technology that becomes the backbone of digital currency is a decentralized and peer-to-peer system that does not depend on any party. Thereby allowing transactions without any third party
that is right, and of course bitcoin is very convenient when you are using it, like buying load, doing online transactions, and it also represents as our bank account through online application, we are able to withdraw anytime and anywhere.
Activity: 364
September 05, 2017, 01:27:04 AM
legendary
Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551
dogs are cute.
September 05, 2017, 01:02:42 AM

The price mechanism that will fetch profit for people, the zero Percent involvement of banks and money transfer in the safest way so that no one can interrupt the network and steal the money. These are a very few reasons why, even though there exist way lot more than this, but thought of just mentioning this.
Pages:
Jump to: