Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 164. (Read 122103 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Hire me for your campaign management.
June 23, 2016, 08:43:55 AM
Because they can transfer money around the world more easily,faster and with very low transaction fees. Also because it is decentralized so it isn't controlled by one central authority. Also transactions are non-refundable. There are many other reasons like the blockchain applicability in business and other industries,bitcoin price volatility speculation,etc.

No not in around the world. You can only transfer bitcoin to those countries that can touch bitcoin, of course.

Also blockchain transactions can only be done virtually so a connection is a must before someone can send or use bitcoins.

yeah, bitcoin is limited to those areas where internet is available, but still we cannot say that bitcoin access is limited as it is not the problem of bitcoin that in areas internet is not available.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
June 23, 2016, 08:41:15 AM
I use it for money transfers and it also provides me back up as a money, as whenever I am short of money or any unexpected expense occurs, then I prefer to sell it and convert to my local currency.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
June 23, 2016, 08:32:52 AM
Because they can transfer money around the world more easily,faster and with very low transaction fees. Also because it is decentralized so it isn't controlled by one central authority. Also transactions are non-refundable. There are many other reasons like the blockchain applicability in business and other industries,bitcoin price volatility speculation,etc.

No not in around the world. You can only transfer bitcoin to those countries that can touch bitcoin, of course.

Also blockchain transactions can only be done virtually so a connection is a must before someone can send or use bitcoins.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
June 23, 2016, 07:12:26 AM
my opinion is that people have difference choices , but i personally use bitcoin because bitcoin payment network is to easy and faster and it is safer then other currency .
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1035
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
June 22, 2016, 11:58:53 AM
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
June 22, 2016, 11:58:48 AM
Pay for anything, at anytime, at any place with the cash equivalent of internet money.
Activity: 154
June 22, 2016, 11:49:22 AM
for making their lives easy.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 565
June 22, 2016, 11:46:29 AM
They must use Bitcoins for not just an easy to use only, but also for investment and savings. Smiley
Yeah we have to use them since earning by BTC. For example if you some jobs here like sig campaign you will get paid by BTC. Also this became a common currency across all the currencies in the world. So no worries for exchanging. It enable to use by all people from diffrent region.
Activity: 924
June 22, 2016, 11:38:23 AM
They must use Bitcoins for not just an easy to use only, but also for investment and savings. Smiley
Activity: 238
June 15, 2016, 02:05:41 PM
Not possible to see that bitcoin will be ruling the world in future, as fiat is more important for majority of people, but I really fell that maximum people should use bitcoin as it is very innovative currency
Activity: 28
June 15, 2016, 01:09:36 PM
It certainly isn't useful to the masses yet, but I think it will be huge with remittance.
legendary
June 15, 2016, 01:08:46 PM

If more people will use bitcoin as "money" then yes it will become the main payment option for some big merchants out there. Today it's more on investment since the price is increasing so accepting it of some big online merchants is really not clear.

The problem is people are not using it as a currency they are treating it as an investment, if we want to see higher price of bitcoin in future then bitcoin should be circulated.

Well some people also use it as a currency but if we will compare the stats of it to those people who uses it as an investment, the margin is really large because there are really lots of big holders today in bitcoin that one move of them can move the price in the market.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
June 15, 2016, 01:08:03 PM
Bitcoin will be the best currency in future and it will also be the best payment method replacing all other payment system and it can be the best investment for future.
I totally agree with you, bitcoin is the future. i hope i can accumulate enough and put in cold storage and sell when price will be crazy high like $10k+ lol.
Activity: 910
June 15, 2016, 12:24:31 PM
Bitcoin will be the best currency in future and it will also be the best payment method replacing all other payment system and it can be the best investment for future.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
June 15, 2016, 12:11:47 PM
Answer is very simple: ''Because Bitcoin is the future''.
Bitcoin is fasts, secure, anonymous, not related to the bank, virtual etc
Bitcoin have so many advantages over regular money that is inevitably that very soon Bitcoin will become the most popular currency in the world.
When this happen, price of Bitcoin will jump a lot, so it's also very good investment to buy BTC now.
Also, in the future Bitcoin payment will become very popular and many merchants will accept Bitcoin.
So, more than enough reasons to use Bitcoin.
Activity: 952
June 15, 2016, 11:59:22 AM
my worst mistake was not trusting bitcoin at the beginning of the creation

Me too, i already know bitcoin 2013 which at that time its value is very low. I just started trusting bitcoin november last year when i started to earn my own money. That time its value was 200-250$ and now almost 700$ and still increasing. I thought if i just trusted it at 2013 maybe i can pay whole my tuition fees and provide all the expenses while i am studying now.
Bitcoin will be the future payment method and that is really nice because you can also see that Bitcoin is becoming more popular and that is perfect for the currency.
But it will be really hard to know what will actually happen with Bitcoin and that is the most risky thing.

If more people will use bitcoin as "money" then yes it will become the main payment option for some big merchants out there. Today it's more on investment since the price is increasing so accepting it of some big online merchants is really not clear.

The problem is people are not using it as a currency they are treating it as an investment, if we want to see higher price of bitcoin in future then bitcoin should be circulated.
Activity: 1204
June 15, 2016, 11:53:31 AM
It's secure. It's transparent. It's decentralized. Ridiculously low fees (at one time a company transferred $80++ million from one address to another). It's anonymous (we don't need documents to own a bitcoin address).

For more information, see https://bitcoin.org/en/
Well I think so many advantages bitcoin that you have not mentioned, so there is no excuse for not using it. other than that, pretty easy to make an income from bitcoin, this is very good for the unemployed or people who have quite a lot of free time, because with bitcoin, you can make a lot of money. bitcoin has a very fast transactions, and a very good business, and therefore people should use bitcoin
legendary
June 15, 2016, 11:42:40 AM
my worst mistake was not trusting bitcoin at the beginning of the creation

Me too, i already know bitcoin 2013 which at that time its value is very low. I just started trusting bitcoin november last year when i started to earn my own money. That time its value was 200-250$ and now almost 700$ and still increasing. I thought if i just trusted it at 2013 maybe i can pay whole my tuition fees and provide all the expenses while i am studying now.
Bitcoin will be the future payment method and that is really nice because you can also see that Bitcoin is becoming more popular and that is perfect for the currency.
But it will be really hard to know what will actually happen with Bitcoin and that is the most risky thing.

Activity: 23
June 15, 2016, 05:58:55 AM
I use bitcoin, because bitcoin has many benefits, one benefit is that I can earn money from bitcoin Smiley
Activity: 231
June 15, 2016, 05:57:13 AM
Many reasons dude.First is becaude of its features specially on transactions and convertion.It has the one of the fastest transactions on world and highest convertion rate on crypto currency world
Jump to: