Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 168. (Read 122103 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
May 04, 2016, 07:28:28 AM
There is no bank in between you and cheapair that is going to make money out of this transaction. one, among many many other scenarios where you can use bitcoins. A lot more scenarios will be discovered in the future.

Indeed you are self making the transactions and no one involved and I think because its controlable by yourself its way better than a bank.
No banker is looking at your account at all, you are the owner of it.
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
May 04, 2016, 07:26:20 AM
There is no bank in between you and cheapair that is going to make money out of this transaction. one, among many many other scenarios where you can use bitcoins. A lot more scenarios will be discovered in the future.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
May 04, 2016, 07:20:38 AM
I thing they should use Bitcoins because it is a cryptocurrency.

Yes of course, Bitcoin is a Crytocurrency, and also bitcoin has alot of qualities just like , bitcoin has a easiest way of earning, you can earn it easily, and also the use of bitcoin is better than others currencies.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
May 04, 2016, 07:18:22 AM
People should use it because there are many reason why they should use it.
First reason if they need money just earned here in bitcoin by buying at low sell at high.
Second reason if they want to transact anonymously they should use bitcoin.
Third if they want to earn more money with many different ways use bitcoin.
1)Bitcoin price is rarely dropped nor increased that high, so buying and selling bitcoin is pretty hard to be profitable.

2)Bitcoin is pretty anonymous, but not fully anonymous. You could still got traced, but it's hard to do that.

3)You still could earn money by fiat, not only bitcoin. It's even easier using fiat for getting jobs.
Activity: 798
May 04, 2016, 07:08:15 AM
People should use it because there are many reason why they should use it.
First reason if they need money just earned here in bitcoin by buying at low sell at high.
Second reason if they want to transact anonymously they should use bitcoin.
Third if they want to earn more money with many different ways use bitcoin.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
May 04, 2016, 07:03:15 AM
People should use the bitcoin because its a very god currency if you ask me look at the fact that it has a lot of advantages.
Plus the bitcoin is very profitable and you ca also pay many things with it.

As it is growing digital currency right now more of adoption is required. This can be got only if people see continuous use done by the bitcoin users.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
May 04, 2016, 04:35:05 AM
We use bitcoins for saving
Activity: 275
Merit: 250
May 04, 2016, 04:33:51 AM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

No it will not be the future of the money. Just gold will always be the first paying method that will never change.
People should use bitcoins only for online purchases not in just a store there you have to pay with cash or a bank account.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
May 04, 2016, 04:33:02 AM
Because bitcoin is a more profitting currency available online.
Bitcoins would be more profitable only if you are saving it. But when you are aiming to "use" bitcoins, it has many more marvelous advantages over other payment system or against fiats also. When you are searching for secured and efficient payment system, then bitcoins would be the right answer to start using.
Activity: 644
May 04, 2016, 04:14:24 AM
Because bitcoin is a more profitting currency available online.
Activity: 476
May 04, 2016, 03:55:05 AM
People should use the bitcoin because its a very god currency if you ask me look at the fact that it has a lot of advantages.
Plus the bitcoin is very profitable and you ca also pay many things with it.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
May 04, 2016, 03:34:13 AM
people should use bitcoin because it will be a paying method in the future.
If more and more people uses it the popular it become. For these years there are not
so many publicity for the coin but also that will rise.

Yes and bitcoin can be the currency of future which can be helpful in many ways, and people should use it because of the decentralized factor associated with it.
Activity: 271
May 04, 2016, 03:27:44 AM
people should use bitcoin because it will be a paying method in the future.
If more and more people uses it the popular it become. For these years there are not
so many publicity for the coin but also that will rise.
GKE
Activity: 14
May 04, 2016, 02:52:49 AM
because it is more efficient and safe. you can have more information in a exhibition held in AisaWorldExpo in Hong Kong on 18-19 May
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1102
May 03, 2016, 04:57:31 PM
They should use it because it offers us some wide range of benefits which no other currency can afford, and it is the best when it comes to online transfers and we don't need banks anymore  for that.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
May 03, 2016, 04:53:02 PM
I thing they should use Bitcoins because it is a cryptocurrency.
Activity: 546
May 03, 2016, 04:49:42 AM
people use bitcoinc because bitcoin is a payment system that is highly efficient
GKE
Activity: 14
May 03, 2016, 04:32:47 AM
Digital currency weighs more than traditional currency in terms of its efficiency and security. I am currently using ANX for bitcoin exchange.

Besides, I believe it is kind of investment. I heard that if global money reserve were exchanged to Bitcoin, then 1 BTC would be equal to 520,000 USD. That's huge!
Activity: 644
May 01, 2016, 08:07:19 AM

Because it's the fastest way to transact big amount of money with a low fee. And for gamblers, it's a big deal for them being anonymous especially to the countries that prohibit gambling. But, it's hard to convince people that are not a big fan of using tech.

Gambling i risky thing which wastes our efforts with our greediness, I think people using it because of the popularity of bitcoin, I do believe it is too hard to use bitcoin is a currency in many countries. But it would be easy to use bitcoin as an investment for a better future in long term.
I strongly believe it is time to use bitcoin as an investment.
Activity: 504
May 01, 2016, 07:57:56 AM

Because it's the fastest way to transact big amount of money with a low fee. And for gamblers, it's a big deal for them being anonymous especially to the countries that prohibit gambling. But, it's hard to convince people that are not a big fan of using tech.
Jump to: