Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 166. (Read 122103 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
May 31, 2016, 09:26:23 AM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

I think people "do not have to" use bitcoin because out there are still many other currencies. But I think if people do not use bitcoin might miss the right moment to use bitcoin or invest on it. And of course by not using bitcoin people will not get a good profit from the currency, which may in the future bitcoin does not exist anymore. thank you

That is what I am trying to think also. While it is here use it. Make money in it. We dont know what lies in the future so we dont know when it will end. If that all happens or bitcoin is gone I want all my hard work to be in cash.  Grin

Keep on selling your coins when you see the higher price, do not hold too long, as you never know when bitcoin price will fall or will simply disappear.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
May 31, 2016, 09:21:29 AM
It is nice if people have some Bitcoin, because they can have some later good profit with it and that can be really nice for them and also for Bitcoin because it is more used. Only we have to win their trust to use Bitcoin and that is the most difficult to win their trust, promoting is also nice for Bitcoin so you making it more popular.

Yup, everyone who uses 100% certain to feel the benefit. They benefit from a variety of things ranging from trade, promotional Advertising, gambling, etc. All of it can be profitable. Bitcoin digital currency will become a very big and go down in history
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
May 31, 2016, 08:45:15 AM

I think people "do not have to" use bitcoin because out there are still many other currencies. But I think if people do not use bitcoin might miss the right moment to use bitcoin or invest on it. And of course by not using bitcoin people will not get a good profit from the currency, which may in the future bitcoin does not exist anymore. thank you

That is what I am trying to think also. While it is here use it. Make money in it. We dont know what lies in the future so we dont know when it will end. If that all happens or bitcoin is gone I want all my hard work to be in cash.  Grin
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
May 31, 2016, 07:24:20 AM

Activity: 364
May 31, 2016, 04:48:17 AM

People should make use of Bitcoins because of the fact that they can make money with it and it does not require allot of time. This can also be a example for the future when everything is going to be digital.
Activity: 364
May 31, 2016, 03:32:36 AM
I believe that peoples should use bitcoin because bitcoin can solve lots of their problems.. they can earn bitcoin so easily even earning dollars online is quite difficult. we have more advantages and feature in bitcoin for peoples. so peoples should adopt bitcoin and use it.
not only buy and safe it. but also use it to buy sell,

They should start using it from now so that they can get best benefits in future, as bitcoin will be more powerful and useful currency in future holding a great value.
The most people with Bitcoin are using it as a payment method and that would be really nice for the currency itself so that is nice but you have also to know that it can takes a long time until the value will be higher of the Bitcoin.
It is so nice to see that there will be more people that is going to use Bitcoin and that they are making it more popular and the halving is coming as well so that would be perfect.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
May 31, 2016, 01:59:42 AM
On your side that is what is happening but on our side that is not how it is. Buy anything online? That is still under construction. Cashout wherever you want? Still a No. There is just one bank that I know in my side that is connected to bitcoin.

Now this is the reason why we need to develop and use Bitcoin! All of the above you should become a reality due to the fact that the state will pay attention to it.

However, you said that in your country there is only one bank that allows you to cash out Bitcoin. But why the bank? There are also different exchange services on the Internet! They allow you to bring Bitcoin in Fiat to the bank card or Paypal, qiwi, etc., and since they can receive cash.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
May 31, 2016, 01:01:43 AM
The reason why people use bitcoin?

1. Bitcoin has no tax.
2. Easy and fast transaction.
3. You can make big bucks of money with bitcoins.
4. You can buy anything in the internet with bitcoins, if not you can convert it to other currencies.
5. You can cashout wherever you want to get it even in bank , remittance , cellphone load and so on.

On your side that is what is happening but on our side that is not how it is. Buy anything online? That is still under construction. Cashout wherever you want? Still a No. There is just one bank that I know in my side that is connected to bitcoin.
Activity: 700
May 31, 2016, 12:23:36 AM
People should use bitcoin because it has low transaction fees than banks. It is very comfortable to use and there is no age restriction in using bitcoin. You don't have to go to some centers where you will pay your internet bill, electric bill, water bill, or credit card bill. You can also top-up your mobile phone without going to retail stores just to top-up it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
May 30, 2016, 09:22:28 PM
Manu reson why people must use bitcoins.Because of its price that is keep on increasing and gaining big profits,opportunity to earm free at home by just doing some clicks and other stuffs.There are man features of bitcoin that most people will like
Activity: 420
May 30, 2016, 09:03:28 PM
The reason why people use bitcoin?

1. Bitcoin has no tax.
2. Easy and fast transaction.
3. You can make big bucks of money with bitcoins.
4. You can buy anything in the internet with bitcoins, if not you can convert it to other currencies.
5. You can cashout wherever you want to get it even in bank , remittance , cellphone load and so on.
Activity: 812
May 30, 2016, 03:04:18 PM
Bitcoin is something new and interesting in world's economy so that's why i am using it. Also the reason is two whays of using it, as investment and as currency.

Exactly majority of us are using and holding bitcoin for the same purpose, as it is the best currency and best  payment method, and it is also an best investment for future.
Activity: 406
May 30, 2016, 03:01:37 PM
Bitcoin is something new and interesting in world's economy so that's why i am using it. Also the reason is two whays of using it, as investment and as currency.
Activity: 840
May 30, 2016, 02:37:08 PM
I believe that peoples should use bitcoin because bitcoin can solve lots of their problems.. they can earn bitcoin so easily even earning dollars online is quite difficult. we have more advantages and feature in bitcoin for peoples. so peoples should adopt bitcoin and use it.

They should start using it from now so that they can get best benefits in future, as bitcoin will be more powerful and useful currency in future holding a great value.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
May 30, 2016, 01:30:18 PM
Activity: 350
May 30, 2016, 10:07:15 AM
It is nice if people have some Bitcoin, because they can have some later good profit with it and that can be really nice for them and also for Bitcoin because it is more used. Only we have to win their trust to use Bitcoin and that is the most difficult to win their trust, promoting is also nice for Bitcoin so you making it more popular.
Activity: 448
May 24, 2016, 11:57:36 AM
I think people should use if for the fact that you can carry as big volume of it in your digital  wallet and no one would be aware about it, this will be helpful when you are traveling overseas as there is certain limit to carry fiat currency.

Indeed the fact that its untraceable makes it very nice and due to this fact it would be nice to have bitcoins.
It has so many advantages, its globally usable and self controllable another fact is also that its fast and you cannot lose it easily like normal cash.
Activity: 798
May 24, 2016, 11:52:33 AM
I think people should use if for the fact that you can carry as big volume of it in your digital  wallet and no one would be aware about it, this will be helpful when you are traveling overseas as there is certain limit to carry fiat currency.

That could be a way to evade the capital control. But we are good citizens in the world. We do not do that.
Activity: 672
May 11, 2016, 02:13:14 PM
Activity: 882
Merit: 501
May 11, 2016, 02:10:49 PM
People should use bitcoins as the are the only universal currency for everyone . Wink
Jump to: