Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 167. (Read 122103 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 500
May 11, 2016, 01:53:07 PM
People should use bitcoin as it is allowed all over the world and with that all the world is connected not like other payment systems which are restricted to only a few countries and bitcoin has a much lesser transaction fee and other have a bigger fee for any transaction etc.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
May 11, 2016, 01:51:41 PM
Bitcoin is the best payment method which is easy, convenient and very cheap, and you will be able to use it everywhere in future and it can also be an best investment.

Hoping for that everywhere used in the future. I hope countries that are not yet upgraded can also feel that kind of convenience and the cheap price in every transactions that will be made.
Bitcoin will be the future payment method and that is the best thing that can happen to the currency.
You also see that Bitcoin is getting more acceptable and that is also perfect for the future.

You can even earn some money with it and that is nice.

Bitcoin  is the only currency who value keeps on increasing over a period time and even if the inflation rate is high it won't make any difference as it will take care of that too with higher price.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
May 11, 2016, 01:00:22 PM
Bitcoin is the best payment method which is easy, convenient and very cheap, and you will be able to use it everywhere in future and it can also be an best investment.

Hoping for that everywhere used in the future. I hope countries that are not yet upgraded can also feel that kind of convenience and the cheap price in every transactions that will be made.
Bitcoin will be the future payment method and that is the best thing that can happen to the currency.
You also see that Bitcoin is getting more acceptable and that is also perfect for the future.

You can even earn some money with it and that is nice.
Activity: 924
May 10, 2016, 12:28:43 PM

People are now using Bitcoin because there are a lot of people are also thinking that the value will be more worth and that is perfect for the future and for the users.
But you also see that it will be the most used payment method in the future and that would be perfect.

I bet people will stop using banks and WU for money transfers if they are aware about bitcoin, but the issue is very few people are aware about bitcoin at a moment.
Activity: 798
May 10, 2016, 12:26:49 PM

People are now using Bitcoin because there are a lot of people are also thinking that the value will be more worth and that is perfect for the future and for the users.
But you also see that it will be the most used payment method in the future and that would be perfect.

In the future, most currency will go digital. The Chinese government is also going to issue a digital currency.
Activity: 336
May 10, 2016, 11:04:39 AM

Activity: 588
May 10, 2016, 10:14:18 AM
There is a very comprehensive list of Sites/Shops accepting bitcoins and it will help us to know how far bitcoins has been popular.
In the coming months, this list will grow and soon we will have every shop accepting bitcoins. So people will more start to use the coins
Activity: 271
May 10, 2016, 09:54:24 AM
People should use bitcoins because in the future it will be one of the most
used paying methods in my opinion that will happen. Look how many people are using them in these years
and its only rising that's a good sign.
Activity: 924
Lick me like a lolipop
May 10, 2016, 09:34:01 AM

We need to recommend bitcoin to people around us, unless they don't know what bitcoin is it is difficult to expect them using it as a currency or as an payment method.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
May 10, 2016, 09:25:45 AM

Activity: 952
May 10, 2016, 05:57:40 AM
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
May 10, 2016, 05:55:41 AM
As in my point it plays the role as a money in future
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
May 10, 2016, 05:31:56 AM
I'd like to share ANX, it's a good platform to buy BC
Activity: 378
May 10, 2016, 03:20:20 AM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

The bitcoin network is an easier payment network, faster to use than other payment methods. You do not need to register any information and have access to a world wide market where you can earn and spend.  Smiley
To add to this the decentralisation is the reason as to why BTC is this convenient. Another positive factor is the fact that kids (teenagers) can make money, safely, through it by doing signature campaigns, trading ... etc. All parents can agree that it is better to see your kids work rather than gaming.  Grin
Activity: 350
May 10, 2016, 03:06:03 AM
If people is going to use Bitcoin than we can also make Bitcoin more popular and that is perfect, the only thing is that you dont know what the value will be in the future.
And of course it would be nice if Bitcoin is everywhere acceptable and that is nice.
Activity: 966
Merit: 506
May 04, 2016, 10:35:54 AM
People should use bitcoin as it is the best currency.
Activity: 420
May 04, 2016, 10:33:59 AM
People should use the bitcoin simply for the advantages it has, its very secure and very easy to pay with.
Another fact is that its untraceable and controllable by yourself and that is so sweet!
Activity: 364
May 04, 2016, 10:24:31 AM
People have to use Bitcoin because as you also can see now you see that the value is going to be more worth and it becomes also more acceptable and that is quite nice.
But you never know what will happen with the value but I am for sure that Bitocin will be the future payment method and that can be perfect.

People have to use it to make the future more bright and that can be perfect.
Activity: 462
May 04, 2016, 08:24:33 AM
you can see bitcoin as a way of investisment or you can see what can give you as a curency you are in controlle of all and you can pay anythink without knowing your identity and fast transaction. the world is passing to digital so bitcoin a part of the futur
legendary
Activity: 896
May 04, 2016, 07:31:31 AM
I thing they should use Bitcoins because it is a cryptocurrency.

it's very easy to say something like you did without saying why in fact it is better to use a crypto currency such bitcoin. is it better because bitcoin offers you to store wealth outside the banking system? is it better because you don't need banks or any other payment service to execute your transactions? tell me.
Jump to: