Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 185. (Read 122103 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
December 25, 2015, 11:53:46 PM
Freedom of your own money, freedom to do with you money what you want.
That is the best thing ( at least for me) for using bitcoin.
The easyness and staying anonymous is also very good.

The freedom is the best part of using Bitcoin.  You do not need to hear the BS from the banks as to where you got your money or why you are spending it.  I can just wake up in the morning and send money to someone in China to buy product and then just wait for my order.  No need to pay these outstanding fees and wait all this time for the BS.  It is my money and I want to spend it the way i want.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
December 25, 2015, 09:52:32 PM
Think about the history about the transacctions and monetary system.

1) Barter between things.
2) Appears the gold coins, silver coins at Romanian Imperium and other Imperiums to trade things/items between their citizens, pay wars, soldiers, taxes and other stuffs.
3) At S.VII appears in china the money paper (but oficial date of their instauration was at 812) Btw the last conserved papers are from S.XIV)
4) First European paper money appear at swiss on 1661

3-4 -> As you can see the humanity goes from using coins to use "paper" because with this new things, you don't have to go out to buy things with a backpack full of coins and over weight. Paper money is less weight than a coin. So his use was sucessfull around the world.

5) After that, appeared the virtual credit/debit cards. If you look how the first card was created was a wrong situation between 2 people who think. Why not create a unique card to use at different places to buy instead of carry coins or paper ?  Around 1950.

After that, we have experienced a lot of new things thanks to internet and techonology. New systems of payments (new methods of transactions between online platforms and other stuff) But really, this things weren't so important like (1-2-3-4-5 options I talked before)

So, thinking that the new era is based on the technology, and the needed that people want to buy with the best low comission. Why bitcoin or his "base" couldnt be the future?

Humanity always is being expanding and their needed  must be satisfied constantly....
Another example not 100% important but can open your eyes (The project Twyp from ING Bank).

So we are still on step 5)
Ofc, in a future a new step will be added and will be about internet. (Maybe won't be bitcoin, but yes his base or how was created)

My opinion, ofc sorry for my bad english. Need to go some months out to improve it
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
December 25, 2015, 09:31:09 PM
because bitcoin is future of money
you must watch documentary film "Bitcoin: The End of Money As We Know It "
trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUF6klWuB38

you will know why should people use bitcoin
Activity: 392
Merit: 251
December 25, 2015, 09:10:59 PM
Bitcoin is anti-inflationary. Sure, more bitcoin comes into existence every day, but the supply is slowly decreasing. There will never be more than twenty one million bitcoins, compared to the trillions of fiat coins in circulation, only to become even more worthless when the government prints more.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
December 25, 2015, 08:16:17 PM
They should use bitcoin because bitcoin is future payment and ivestement,if they accept technology on gadget or anything, so they also should accept technology of payment,also they should accept bitcoin because bitcoin more fast,friendly and simple than real money/credit card.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
December 25, 2015, 04:01:08 PM
Because Bitcoin is freedom! Smiley
Bitcoins is decentralised and degital money, through which we can buy or sell any thing. And at the same time Bitcoins price is increasing day by day too. So if we all always use Bitcoins for any transactions will help its popularity to grow.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛
December 25, 2015, 01:25:45 PM
Because Bitcoin is easy to use and it's anonymous, which makes there's less regulations. Everyone can use it, anywhere, and anytime.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
December 25, 2015, 12:38:50 PM
Because Bitcoin is unanimous, safer, faster and more easy to use.
I hope soon people will understand it and bitcoin will become mainstream eventually.
Activity: 243
Merit: 250
December 25, 2015, 12:22:41 PM
People should use bitcoins if they do not trust the banks with their money and want a proper investment plan for their future and are bold enough to invest in new technology
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice
December 25, 2015, 12:05:33 PM
Freedom of your own money, freedom to do with you money what you want.
That is the best thing ( at least for me) for using bitcoin.
The easyness and staying anonymous is also very good.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
December 25, 2015, 11:52:30 AM
There is many reasons making people using Bitcoin's currency
It's safe, anonymous, and decentralized, so really useful and better than fiat

The decentralized part is the best in my view.
You don't have any limits nore need to ask a bank permission to transfer your own money to a third party
Activity: 672
December 25, 2015, 11:33:17 AM
There is many reasons making people using Bitcoin's currency
It's safe, anonymous, and decentralized, so really useful and better than fiat
Activity: 546
December 25, 2015, 11:21:36 AM
Because Bitcoin is freedom! Smiley
Activity: 700
December 25, 2015, 06:34:12 AM
Why people should use Bitcoin ? the answer is it offers them to have full control over their funds and freedom to use when and where they want.Especially when it comes to transfer funds it is amazing.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
December 25, 2015, 06:30:31 AM
People should more Bitcoin and should contribute their part in it success to have bright,transparent,freedom in future.Bitcoin at this point too offers low cost transactions with more freedom and privacy which is still an advantage.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
December 25, 2015, 06:26:41 AM
From my point of view about why should people use this it has so many reason there it has freedom to use it anywhere as now so many merchants accepting as payment method.
Activity: 998
Merit: 504
December 25, 2015, 06:20:50 AM
Because it is really easy to use and low transaction fees than when I use Bank for transfer money.

There are many advantages of using bitcoin.
I wish to use bitcoin for the purpose of investments. Like in past performance of bitcoin, I would like to get more return from it. I believe if I use bitcoin, then my future would be more secure.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
December 25, 2015, 04:01:18 AM
Because it is really easy to use and low transaction fees than when I use Bank for transfer money.
Activity: 546
December 25, 2015, 01:41:26 AM
Because transactions with bitcoin faster, safer, and cheaper
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
December 25, 2015, 12:52:53 AM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

My answer is why not they have all the features you are looking for on an online payment processor you are actually acting like a bank manager with your own bitcoin I have seen a lot of people who are using the traditional payment processor and they encounter a lot of problems like getting their account limited and needs a lot of verification so they can allow you to use their services
Jump to: