Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 181. (Read 122103 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
April 02, 2016, 08:04:29 AM
Because it's different from the other currencies and better in many cases like the decentralization and it's having low fee in the other hand also

low transaction fee is the most attractive feature of the bitcoin, many people who felt annoyed from paypal and payza are very happy at there.

The high feed for transferring money is what make user of online payment move to bitcoin because of its cheap and fast transaction when sending money.
Activity: 575
Merit: 500
April 02, 2016, 06:14:56 AM
Because it's different from the other currencies and better in many cases like the decentralization and it's having low fee in the other hand also

low transaction fee is the most attractive feature of the bitcoin, many people who felt annoyed from paypal and payza are very happy at there.
Activity: 168
April 02, 2016, 06:13:12 AM
Relatively easy to use, very low fees and allows international transaction with no extra costs.

Not too easy to used I think , I tell my family to use bitcoin i've explain it . they still confused and call things in the internet mostly suck and scam they even tell me to be careful.
So the "easy to used" part I couldn't agree as my experience say it all.
I think most parents said that using the Internet is a difficult thing. sothats why bitcoin cannot be applied to the present. maybe suitable for a future where everyone is adept at using the Internet
I think bitcoin easy to use even more difficult to create a bank account rather than making bitcoin wallet

Very true its because others(parents) doesnt want to adapt on to the world of technology instead they want fiat which is physical money unlike bitcoin that is digital money.
not all parents will have difficulty using bitcoin. you need to do first is to introduce bitcoin payment media that bitcoin is simple and easy to use for daily needs.

Yes when they see that paying for something has never been easy then they will use bitcoin and might encourage others to do it as well.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
April 02, 2016, 06:10:27 AM
Relatively easy to use, very low fees and allows international transaction with no extra costs.

Not too easy to used I think , I tell my family to use bitcoin i've explain it . they still confused and call things in the internet mostly suck and scam they even tell me to be careful.
I think most parents said that using the Internet is a difficult thing. sothats why bitcoin cannot be applied to the present. maybe suitable for a future where everyone is adept at using the Internet
I think bitcoin easy to use even more difficult to create a bank account rather than making bitcoin wallet

Very true its because others(parents) doesnt want to adapt on to the world of technology instead they want fiat which is physical money unlike bitcoin that is digital money.
not all parents will have difficulty using bitcoin. you need to do first is to introduce bitcoin payment media that bitcoin is simple and easy to use for daily needs.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
Black Panther
April 02, 2016, 05:37:51 AM
As we know bitcoin provide many benefit like transfer money with lowest fee compare we are using fiat.
Bitcoin increase transaction mobility that give transaction benefit more faster.
Bitcoin also can be complement as investation just like gold or diamond because bitcoin's value is high and quite stable recently
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1901
Shuffle.com
April 02, 2016, 05:34:27 AM

Activity: 339
Merit: 102
April 02, 2016, 05:10:57 AM
I prefer to use bitcoin to save some tax from multi layer taxation in my country. Bitcoin has many benefits for all the people here. I need to use it accordingly.
Activity: 658
April 02, 2016, 04:38:08 AM

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
April 02, 2016, 01:53:44 AM
yeah you know something that makes it become popular and survive is, different from the others,
bitcoin distinction of currency and payment method
This is a new breakthrough of freedom in the transaction Cheesy
Activity: 266
April 02, 2016, 01:18:41 AM
Because it is also a currency, imagine if you don't need to convert your fiat into other currency just to buy their local products.. It would be easier to buy things if bitcoin is a mode of payment in some of the online products that is sold...
Activity: 672
April 01, 2016, 11:27:55 AM
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
April 01, 2016, 05:41:26 AM
so many reason why people should use bitcoin,bitcoin is new payment in this world,it have good potential to be better payment in this century,i think just bitcoin that can used as currency and investement,so people will love to hold something that have double benefit.
Activity: 364
April 01, 2016, 03:12:43 AM
It will be very nice if there will be later a lot of people that is going to use Bitcoin in the future, because Bitcoin can have indeed a really good future.
And if people are using Bitcoin later than there will be also more people that will see it that Bitcoin is many used and maybe they will also get interested to it.

And the most important thing is that you also can earn some money with it, so that can be also very good for the people who use Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
April 01, 2016, 02:39:39 AM
bitcoin is the future. and for me the best part of using bitcoin is the fact that i don't need any third party to handle my money. i do it on my own, while holding the wallet myself and securing my own valuables. so i don't have to be obeying all these rules of sites like PayPal and provide them with my personal information just to be able to use my own money.
Activity: 182
April 01, 2016, 01:12:51 AM
They should because uᴉoɔʇᴉq is the easiest way to transact especially with big amount, it also has the lowest fee. I also think that there are many people believe in it. so, it has a big potential.

Sending big amount of money with the lowest fees available is a great thing in bitcoin compared to others thats why users enjoy using bitcoin.
Activity: 210
April 01, 2016, 12:44:48 AM
Bitcoins have various advantages like:
1)Faster transactions
2)safer transaction
3)Irreversible transactions
4)Secure money
5)No controling authority  Grin (at least for now)
Activity: 196
April 01, 2016, 12:31:57 AM
They should because bitcoin is the easiest way to transact especially with big amount, it also has the lowest fee. I also think that there are many people believe in it. so, it has a big potential.
Activity: 793
March 31, 2016, 11:25:04 PM
It has an extremely low transaction fee and it is decentralized making it more attractive to wary people on the internet. It also is a way to purchase items with ease and there is no reversal making it secure for sellers.
Activity: 136
March 31, 2016, 11:23:27 PM
i Think they should start using it because of it's potential and it's still a good investment. It is also the most easiest, fastest when it comes to transacting with a low fee.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
March 31, 2016, 10:56:21 PM
Self interest is always a strong argument.  Wink

Self interest is highly needed, but there are people who were unknown to the existence of digital currency. With such people our growth or our description about bitcoin needs to create a self interest to use it.
Jump to: