Pages:
Author

Topic: Why so many Bitcoin users have fear of governments? - page 11. (Read 1651 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
I'm not afraid of the government if one day they are banned in total, as long as there is an exchange like binance or livecoin that can send USD to my account then anything that happens with the government will not have a big impact.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Because market is too sensitive. Of any bad news comes about any thing even if it's fake market goes down. And if. Government take strict action on Bitcoin so the price will goes too deep. Hence people is afraid of government
Activity: 112
Governments realize that bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general have the power to upset the unfair social order that they want to maintain. That is why they are attacking with threat and ban and all these fake news.
Activity: 351
Merit: 11
I can't escape to notice that many users here on forum have terrible rebbelious fear of governments. Like government is some evil devil that will destroy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. But is this realy so, do such claims have any reasonable ground at all?

To my opinion the cause for something like that is again ignorance. I think that regulation that is mentioned in many countries is often mixed with centralization which is something that is not natural to Bitcoin because it's functioning totaly different than fiat currencies. Also some warnings to people that Bitcoin is volatile and risky investment that come from national banks are often interpretated as hostile behaviour towards Bitcoin and attempts to make people not to use it.

Is there any hope that Bitcoin users and governments will find the common language and help Bitcoin together to be more accepted in economy, especialy by businesses and to become more "legal" everywhere?

I think why so many bitcoin users gave fear of governments is because some governments are corrupt and all just want is to get some taxes from the bitcoin users. Maybe they can make policies that can either destroy Bitcoin.
Activity: 72
Merit: 1
Government now a days are greedy they waant poor people stays poor. Thats why btc holders and community where affraid of
Activity: 87
because they are afraid because if they already have many assets in the crypto world. then the government forbids them to invest in bitcoin / or Banks do not serve the exchange of bitcoin then all their assets will be forfeited Because it can not be enjoyed in the real world .
Activity: 644
There is a hope for a government and bitcoin to have a same goal. Since Bitcoin is using blockchain technology, Government can also use it on their other transaction. They can also use Bitcoin for anti corruption because blockchain is transparent and you can check the transaction history.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
I can't escape to notice that many users here on forum have terrible rebbelious fear of governments. Like government is some evil devil that will destroy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. But is this realy so, do such claims have any reasonable ground at all?

To my opinion the cause for something like that is again ignorance. I think that regulation that is mentioned in many countries is often mixed with centralization which is something that is not natural to Bitcoin because it's functioning totaly different than fiat currencies. Also some warnings to people that Bitcoin is volatile and risky investment that come from national banks are often interpretated as hostile behaviour towards Bitcoin and attempts to make people not to use it.

Is there any hope that Bitcoin users and governments will find the common language and help Bitcoin together to be more accepted in economy, especialy by businesses and to become more "legal" everywhere?

I think the people who support bitcoins find it hard to trust governments because they have the capability to somehow regulate and tax the bitcoins of the people, which isn't suppose to be the case since bitcoins are decentralized. I think there will come a time that bitcoins among other things, will coexist with the government.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
There are many factors why many bitcoin users are afraid to government. I think the first that bitcoin user will think is government is already thinking about putting tax of a bitcoin because they see the big income that bitcoiner get in bitcoin. When it's happend the income that we will be get will decrease or lessen. Bitcoiner will also afraid when government will ban bitcoin because all we know that bitcoin is online or digital currency so it is easy to transact any online payment or transactions using bitcoin even in bad things and criminality issue so the government will have a rights to ban bitcoin in a country.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
Because the government can make their ability to do business pretty hard
Activity: 34
Because other country bitcion is ban. Here in my country they can allow to us use bitcoin. Here in my country. Proud to say we can use bitcoin all.
Activity: 308
Merit: 8
Government want to control bitcoin as they do every other aspect of our lives but unfortunately bitcoin is already decentralized. Governments and their agents will want bitcoin to die and not usable for any kind of transaction because just it can not be controlled by them. Bitcoin is an agent of development and empowerment because anybody can use bitcoin without obtaining any permition from anybody and government do want it. I can't see how the government and the bitcoin community will meet half way except bitcoin becomes centralized and government takes it over.
Activity: 13
There are many countries who have banned BTC. People of this country are also using BTC but also dealing with transactions. That is why the BTC users of that country are afraid of the government. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 73
Governments will try to control it, ban it or whatever. But considering adoption, they should find one way with BTC in the future.
Activity: 381
I mean I am not surprised that many of us are worried if the government has the access to the bitcoin because they hav enough power to completely ban it and make people lose their savings.
Activity: 163
Merit: 10

I think the point is government is still the one who can make a law to support or to ban bitcoin and other cryptocurrency in a country. Because of the fact that only the bitcoin users are the one who can gain the profit and the government cant make a taxation from bitcoin then it can be a factor for the government to ban it and it is a bad news to all of us who are a bitcoin user.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
A lot of Bitcoin users now really have fear to Government. One thing is for sure, they are really afraid that the Government will decide to stop or banned this Bitcoin.

Are they? More governments are either in support or neutral towards bitcoin than those that are not in favor of it. And even those countries who've banned bitcoin would probably have a change of heart one way or another. Bitcoin and crypto is the future.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
A lot of Bitcoin users now really have fear to Government. One thing is for sure, they are really afraid that the Government will decide to stop or banned this Bitcoin.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
For many users, Bitcoin has become their main source of income or they have gone full time on crypto. And so the attempt of governments to have control over the crypto system is a big threat for them because the chance for profit may also be compromised. The plot to take control and manipulate the crypto market may be in its infancy. Something we need to prepare ourselves for incase it matures.
Yeah, the government is gradually entering the crypto world when they know that this is a place where too many underground forces exist and acts out of control, violates the law, if they can manage and control the success, they can eliminate a lot of crime then they can get great benefit from the taxation of users. And we, the people who are making a living from bitcoin every day, we lose part of the profits and we are monitored by the government, that was not a fun thing too, even if the government is not satisfied, they can lock down all activities related to Bitcoin, we will lose everything and become unemployed, that is really scary

I have no issue about the governments regulations for cryp specially taxation because i believe that it was every humans obligation to the governments that if you make earning part of that must turn to the administration so both parties will benefits and besides the tax payers only giving what is their participation for economy..

Whats affected about this are those engaged in criminal or illegal activities
Activity: 658
Merit: 103

The reason why many bitcoin users have fear of governments because they thought that the government will ban the bitcoins. If the government ban the bitcoins, they can't freely to use bitcoins and there's a chance that they can put on jail by the official of the governments.
Pages:
Jump to: