Pages:
Author

Topic: Why so many Bitcoin users have fear of governments? - page 10. (Read 1651 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Fear comes from ignorance. When you do not know, you are disarmed. Therefore, what everyone is afraid of is quite natural
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
First of all this fear is not only of BTC users but also of the government.Government is afraid of this virtual currency as they can not trace it from where the money is coming or going.They are helpless and they are not in condition to take decision either to allow or ban it.In India , Government has legalized it but on other hand RBI(reserve bank of india) suggest not to trade in this currency as no one can have the record of the transactions.
  This unstable position of government threatning the BTC users. They are in hesitation what if they invest in this sector and govenment illegalised it.
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
One of the biggest threats is the government's decision could have made Bitcoin use banned. It certainly will be very painful because then the price of Bitcoin can decrease drastically and we all experience losses. Government decisions are vital to the development of Bitcoin, therefore Bitcoin users are always very hopeful that Bitcoin can get the right regulation.
Government have the power to make changes in their country and also to its environment and you are right because that kind of threat is very scary for the users of the bitcoin and also other cryptocurrencies because they might experience a huge loss for their cryptocurrencies if the government ban their cryptocurrency from their country because it will provoke to the market to fall down because of the bad news. So it is a double loss for them.
If were talking about absolute authority , no doubt governments has it. And without the cryptocurrency, government will be able to sustain itself, it wont be a lost for them. The greatest harm of bitcoin to these people is that they don't have the power to control it out, they are powerless when it comes to virtual money.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
One of the biggest threats is the government's decision could have made Bitcoin use banned. It certainly will be very painful because then the price of Bitcoin can decrease drastically and we all experience losses. Government decisions are vital to the development of Bitcoin, therefore Bitcoin users are always very hopeful that Bitcoin can get the right regulation.
Government have the power to make changes in their country and also to its environment and you are right because that kind of threat is very scary for the users of the bitcoin and also other cryptocurrencies because they might experience a huge loss for their cryptocurrencies if the government ban their cryptocurrency from their country because it will provoke to the market to fall down because of the bad news. So it is a double loss for them.
Activity: 36
Merit: 2
What I hope to see is golden mean between regulations and freedom. For example, not so long ago one regulator informed users that one of the ICO's is a potential scam. It didn't ban it, didn't punished, just informed people about a possible threat. I think it's a perfect middle ground.
Activity: 686
Activity: 448
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
Some Bitcoin users are afraid of the government because they think that the government can do anything that eventually makes Bitcoin destroyed. But if we can think clearly, Bitcoin will never be destroyed by the government. Because in Bitcoin there is advanced technology that can change the world for the better. I think someday Bitcoin can really help the world economy and be legal everywhere.
Activity: 224
They are afraid of govenrnments because government can exterminate bitcoin. But I think government cannot stop bitcoin. They can just make a regulation for it.
Activity: 240
For me, it is because of the power of the government, whenever the government wants to ban bitcoin, they can easily do it. Bitcoin users are afraid if the internet or the usage of bitcoin will be restricted by the government. The government's power is very powerful, the users cannot do anything about it if the government orders to stop the usage of bitcoin... they need to obey it unless they will be in jail. Well, government can really do what they want.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I think many bitcoin traders are frightened by the government because the government will destroy the price of bitcoin and kemunkginan also because the government will play a price in the market so that makes a lot of that will lose.
Activity: 882
Merit: 110
the government seems to have no feelings if it has to deal with bitcoin, because the government only makes the authority that disadvantages bitcoin users including one is the ban on cryptocurrency in the country. so that's what bitcoin users are concerned about government policy.
Activity: 383
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Obvious, most of guys possibly have fear because they dont wnat they funds to be lost, I would fear that mostly, if my country would ban crypto
Many Bitcoin users are afraid of government because government is powerful enough to have a control in Bitcoin. If people will keep on working in cryptocurrency world, government could find it as threat to the economics or banks.
Activity: 381
Obvious, most of guys possibly have fear because they dont wnat they funds to be lost, I would fear that mostly, if my country would ban crypto
Activity: 76
the government can destroy bitcoin prices because today many new players are very easy to panic when there is a ban or bad news from the government of course they bitcoin traders are very afraid of the government because they are regulatory traders
Activity: 168
Many countries are not ready to adopt crypto currency.People are afraid to lose the one of the good investment and long term investment if government will ban bitcoin.They can totally ban bitcoin in our country then its a big lose for us bitcoin users if its happen. Im also the one whos afraid that bitcoin will gone, because bitcoin is a very big help for us.
Activity: 168
Many people now using bitcoin and the fact that some of bitcoin users afraid to there government. And the reason why it is because maybe their country banned bitcoin or there country is really prohibited not to use bit.
Activity: 1302
Because governments banned bitcoin and those people use bitcoin, governments consider them as criminals and arrest them.
copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
Because they have not taken their time to study the Blockchain and its importants to society. Many peeps live their lives base on peoples opinion, such people fall into this category.
Activity: 630
In Vietnam a lot of bitcoin users fear the government. This is what makes them nervous. Because the Vietnamese government does not accept this currency. So there is no legal protection of the currency. Players are responsible for themselves.
Activity: 381
The main reason why everyone is so afraid of what can happen with the bitcoin if the government gets to the market is the chance that they would want to regulate it or ban from the use and people will lose a good investment object that has been bringing them some good money.
Pages:
Jump to: