Pages:
Author

Topic: Why so many bounty campaign are extending? - page 56. (Read 5921 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 100
Due to lot of scammed ICO more investors lost their interest investing in ICO. Success rate of ICO decreased that is why bounty campaign period nowadays are extending. Do you agree?
Yes I agree and because they extend to collect more funds so they can reach their goal hard cap for that project. I think there's no other way that's why they need to extend their bounties.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
IMO, the current ICO projects extend the time to open sale Token Sale is due not to sell out the number of Token sales has issued. Given the declining market exchange rate, it is perfectly reasonable and easy to understand for all ICO projects so it can not be said that these are scam ICO projects.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
Due to lot of scammed ICO more investors lost their interest investing in ICO. Success rate of ICO decreased that is why bounty campaign period nowadays are extending. Do you agree?

I agree legit ICO's are affected because of the nonregulation, and they are having a hard time meeting their hardcap so they are extending their campaign, some of them even stopped at the middle of the campaign, because of the lack of support this is because of these scam ico that'sa taking a big share in the market.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
I have also noticed Bounty campaign period extending for some ICOs bounties I am participating in. But I don't see any correlation between scam ICOs and bounty extension. Do you care to expantiate more. The reason for extending may be because they could not achieve soft cap or hard cap within the allocated period
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
There might  be other reasons as to why bounties extend, but your reasoning does make sense. The ICOs come to an end and they. Have nothing to share to the participants therefore they chose to buy more time. It's quite unfortunate that there no more quality bounties, and the few that exists aren't as good,they also might not have reached the required targets hence extending the bountie
Activity: 798
The bounty is linked generally to the ICO period, when the team decided to extend the ICO period, they extend the bounty as well, since the bounty is the advertising program of the startup project. The projects extend the ICO in most cases if they don't reach the soft cap, or only to collect more money from investors.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Sometimes it can be a good tactic to keep the bounty hunters that are truly devoted to the project and not simply in it for a quick profit. Why should someone that jumps from project to project every month get tokens to people that support the community and believe in the end goal. It's entirely optional if they extend you don't have to stick with them.
Activity: 184
Not necessarily because the scam ICOs but because the dip in price of crypto that makes investors to think twice before they invest unlike in 2017 when ICO sells out in a matter of days but the bearish market now is a negative factor making ICO period so long because if they end token sales without reaching soft cap they'll have to return contribution of investors because the project failed
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
This is obvious they don't gather enough money in to accomplish their goals that they have pointed out, by expanding the company they are trying to get more of money from investors spreading out more advertisements
Activity: 336
Yes, alas, scammers pushed many people who wanted to invest their capital in the ICO. I hope that soon they will begin to regulate the ICO in order to reduce the number of scams Sad
Activity: 115
I agree that now there are fewer successful projects. But I think that this is not due to fraud, but to the general situation in the cryptocurrency market. The price of the crypto currency has been falling for more than six months. This can not but affect the ICO.
Activity: 294

The situation is clear, bounty is extended because ico is extended. Ico extended because most likely even not get softcap. It certainly is not an ideal situation, but this is the current competition, everyone wants to create their own coins.
Activity: 381
The reasons is for example, when companies are just not successful enough to gather their cap, that they had as a goal, so they decide to extend the company in time to make some extra money from investors
Activity: 364
Merit: 6
I think that the reason why campaigns are extending their campaign period is to gain more funds from investors. When a good campaign/ICO has a good team, they won't give up just yet when they don't reach their cap. Especially, if they haven't collected up to the soft cap. However, even if the ICO is successful, they do extend it for the people to know about the coin and gain  much bigger profit.
Activity: 140
Because they do not achieve the target yet.. Especially when it is softcap which not achieved, maybe they just dont give up  and refund the investors money and initiate to extend the campaign to gain more fund and fulfill the target.
But its better for us to take a good look at the whitepaper and their roadmap first before judging the project!
Activity: 101
Many bounty campaign are extending because if your project is big then you have lot of amount to start your project and then of course there are need maximum number of investors to invest large amount on this project that is the main reason to extend bounty campaign.
Activity: 98
Many bounty programs are extended for the following reasons:
1. The market is currently downtrend so many people consider investing in ICO projects.
2. The bounty hunters didn't introduce with people not interested in investing in ICOs.
3. Many projects nearing the end date did not achieve softcap so they forced to extend with the expectation of their project achieving softcap.
Activity: 110
maybe because their ico Event sale didnt match their target like softcap maybe, or they have an technicall issue so their ico was postponed or extend.
Activity: 81
market is bleeding now and people are afraid of investing in any coin let along ICOs which proved that most new projects are SCAM.plus, ICOs teams are becoming greedy and put really high soft cap
Yes, unfortunately all so. But I do not think that all the blame is scammers. Just now a lot of new projects. And investors do not become more, but rather less, because of scams. Who leave many people with empty pockets. And now projects have to wait much longer to be trusted and invest in them.
Activity: 56
its the state of the market now.
Pages:
Jump to: