Pages:
Author

Topic: Why so many bounty campaign are extending? - page 57. (Read 5921 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
This is very true because many bounties nowadays exceed their timelines .Some of them exceed their timelines so much that as a bounty hunter ,you begin to feel frustrated. But it is not entirely their fault anyway because many times the target of the project is far from reach so they have no choice but to extend and get more investors.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
The duration of the ICO increases, many projects do not collect the required amount of funds for the required period. Therefore, automatically renew the bounty campaign. But very rarely in such cases, the conditions for rewarding members of the bounty are changed. Therefore basically as a result of work it becomes more, and payment does not change.
Activity: 182
yes I also agree with you.
but even now more and more bounty and ICO scams, I still believe there are still many honest ICO in bounty program here, it all depends on us how to choose a project that has the potential and developers who can be in trust, so we do not wrong to follow and throw away time to participate in an ICO that had no future.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
yes, it is true that many fraud or scam projects are undermining investor confidence in ICO. if the ongoing success of a project will decrease as investors avoid ICO. This makes bounty program more and more fans in the community krypto because the results obtained more promising.
Activity: 65
Yeah, they sell a lot slower than last year.
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
Due to lot of scammed ICO more investors lost their interest investing in ICO. Success rate of ICO decreased that is why bounty campaign period nowadays are extending. Do you agree?

Good question and I think there is valid point here as to why ICO projects are getting extended beyond the speculated time period. Mots of the ICO projects are failing to reach the soft cap in their pre-sale or some of them are failing to reach the hard cap. This leads to unstable funds in the wallets and thus it becomes unsure to make payments to the bounty hunters as well as buy back if there is any. So to achieve the goals of soft cap or hard cap they start with Round 2 now a days and thus extension occurs. This is just an attempt to reach the speculated funds for soft and hard cap.
Activity: 112
ICOs which make bounties available only extend their bounties when the needed cash requir for the implementation of the project is not meant. When ICO extend it token sales,so do bounties get extended.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Due to lot of scammed ICO more investors lost their interest investing in ICO. Success rate of ICO decreased that is why bounty campaign period nowadays are extending. Do you agree?
Now almost all of the bounty campaigns I'm involved in continue to bounty. It makes me very angry! It seems to me that this is not honest with respect to the bounty of hunters. Often bounty continues because the duration of the ICO increases.
Activity: 381
Merit: 250

The market condition is not the best right now and so investors are more closed to investing in ICO. I think, once bitcoin price will go up again we would find more successful ico's!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
many ICOs have sprung up because they want to succeed like other ICOs. but there are also ICOs who just want to get the benefits solely by deceiving. maybe you say there is also a truth that the current success rate of ICO decreased significantly.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
I think the main reason projects are extending bounties is because it is taking a long time to get funding.
Activity: 574
Merit: 13
Of course, many campaign programs are gaining in popularity. This is certainly to restore confidence so that investors began to grow back the sense of trust.
On the other hand, many ICO projects are SCAM. Hopefully quickly consciously even return investors' funds.
Activity: 130
Merit: 2
because people seem to not have the belief many on blockchain. we must widely promote up. time will answer all
Activity: 322
As these Bounty (ICO Projects) to be get funded, to promote their them. A market is not booming so much, investors are less interested in ICO. So Developers need more time to advertise their projects. As many projects are not able to their target in given time, and their tokens list at very low price in ICO they are not able to raise funds and turn into scams . But one should research before participating in Bounties as there are many good Bounties also which get listed at good rates in ICO.
Activity: 320
Merit: 17
free space pm if interessed
unfortunately the answer is easy and obvious the bounty campaign are extended in the same way with the period of the ico, which are often prolonged without notice to the scarcity of funds reached at the end of the official period all this to the detriment of those who have Invested that see their funds/tokens blocked for another 1/2 months
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
ICO is directly related to bounty campaigns that serve as advertising medium for people who are interested in the project.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101

I don't know why some people are complaining about bounty campaign being extended, in the wake of  SEC requirement mostof them need to go back to drawing board and make sure their tokens are not security, I don't want to hold a token classified as security because mostof these exchanges won't list it, and is going to affect the price of the tokens
This may actually be the most probable reason. Government intervention had a major impact on ICO's lately which is why a lot of these companies need to make some adjustment in order to comply with some imposed regulations. And extending the ICO period may be one of those adjustments.

Scam accusations is too vague as a reason for extension. There are valid reasons for this such as that mentioned above.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
yes now many ICOs are emerging and not a few ICOs are potentially deceiving. maybe you say there is a point, that from some ICO now the level of success decreases. but I still believe many ICOs are successful in running their business.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
The main reason projects are extending bounties is because it is taking a long time to get funding.

that sounds about right. Bitcoin price has plummeted and now you need more time to get the funding that you need to run any project.
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
Only few are genuine but most of them are scam so dont worry choose the one who has strong team and good reviews over ico sites.
Pages:
Jump to: