Pages:
Author

Topic: Why so many bounty campaign are extending? - page 53. (Read 5921 times)

Activity: 485
Merit: 12
$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/
A good ICO needs to have good promotion prior ICO sale to be able to collect enough funds. Beside promotion many other factors influence the success of an ICO (  the idea of the project  and it`s presentation on Website, Team ,WP, roadmap, global market situation etc)
If things does not work out as it was planned the ICO usually  extends  the ICO sale dates.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
The reason can be obvious, they just were not able to gather Enough money that they need in order to accomplish the pointed goals in their project. That simple. Or they are scam and want to steal more money, lol.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
If the duration of the ICO project increases, many of them do not collect the required amount of funds for the required period, therefore automatically renew the bounty campaign               
Activity: 140
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
Due to lot of scammed ICO more investors lost their interest investing in ICO. Success rate of ICO decreased that is why bounty campaign period nowadays are extending. Do you agree?
Yes, I agree with you. Right now, many people were disappointed with investing in ICOs. Accordingly, due to the fact that investors in the market has become smaller, it is harder for projects to raise the planned amount of money, so the bounty campaigns continue.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Sometimes bounty campaigns are extended to be more likely to reach softcap. Most often, the pool of rewards is revised during renewal, so it is beneficial for the participants.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
People have lost faith in ICO, a lot of them have scammed investors, so they are having a hard time in attracting investors. So, they are extending the project time.
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
Because they didn't get meet the soft cap that they wanted so they extend it a little bit more to get the funds they're looking for
Activity: 85
Due to lot of scammed ICO more investors lost their interest investing in ICO. Success rate of ICO decreased that is why bounty campaign period nowadays are extending. Do you agree?

I think not all bounty extensions are caused by scammed ICOs. I think it is because of the project have not reached the required cap that is supposed to be reached in the ICO. Payment for bounty campaigns are normally taken as a portion of the raised cap in the token sale, so if the required cap was not raised, developers must think of ways to generate capital. Thus, the bounty is also extended to promote more the project.
Activity: 951
Nowadays the market is not booming like last year. We see decreasing of people expectations about ICO. So projects want to receive more money and they extend the period of crowdsale.

Probably yes, it might happen in the market place but they communicate well so that it will be run again to be successful because in every project has its own advantages and usage in the real world. Bounties are very helpful although it is in the middle of decision making either scam or not.
Activity: 163
yes right, now there are some scam ico and it makes the investors afraid to invest in ico. if it continues then more ico will fail because of less support from investors. as a bounty hunter, we should be able to choose a legit ico so we get the paid.
Activity: 504
There are really a lot of bounty campaigns that extend their bounties. I think it is because of the bearish market right now, everybody just cares about the price and they are scared about getting dumped right after trading start... I think it is a joke and there should be a maximum time that every bounty has.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Expanded bounty campaigns. Because each bounty campaign ends when the project ends the ICO sale process. But that also helps bounty campaign participants get more tokens. I do not think that is bad
Activity: 504
I participated several times in campaigns, which after a while started to extend. I think that this is an indication that the project is a scam.
Activity: 462
bvo.trybravo.com
The answer is obvious - they haven't reached their goals and need more money to continue the development of the project.
Investors are afraid of entering ICOs even despite the hype and active marketing so a usual 1.5 month bounty campaign is not enough anymore.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
bounty campaign extending because ICOs also extending. that's why some bounty extend their period, but not all bounty. there are some bounty that not extend even the ICOs is extending. this happen because ICOs maybe not reach the target

You are right. But if ico is extending that means that the people are not so interested in this project. Unlikely we can expect good result after prolongation of ICO
Activity: 126
Yes.
And prices after ICO fall quickly.
I witnessed how one projects coin being listed on an exchange lost nearly 90% if it's price on the same day but traded at low volume.
That sucks. And ppl are forced to HODL, however they didn't intention to do.
Activity: 170
Yes i do agree with your statement, a lot if scam that means many investors wont invest to the ico so they are extending their bounty campaign to make sure the token will sell out before they give us a token. It has big impact to us as bounty hunter.
Activity: 154
I think some bounty are extend because the company could not raise enough money for the ico, so they extend it to enable them to raise some more money, I have been in some ico that did that, ico these days are not like it was last year an beginning of these year.
Activity: 226
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
Yes, the situation will change, I think soon when  begin to regulate this market. and then there will already be a lot of investors and a great success of companies
Activity: 1484
Merit: 500
Across The Universe
bounty campaign extending because ICOs also extending. that's why some bounty extend their period, but not all bounty. there are some bounty that not extend even the ICOs is extending. this happen because ICOs maybe not reach the target

Pages:
Jump to: