Pages:
Author

Topic: Why so many people say "Muslims are terrorists" Should we say that? - page 13. (Read 1715 times)

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1468
Cry Why so many people say "Muslims are terrorists"  Should we say that? Cry Cry

I think there is always a scapegoat in the community.

Who is the most violent perpetrator of the massacre? Who?

I Think "" Hitler "!!! He persecuted 6 million Jews. With that we blame the Christians for that ?, Hitler, He's Christian ,so because he persecutes the Jews, it does not mean all Christians are like that.

Then , How about Muslims? are they all terrorists? Are there organizations that want to create a " Muslims Phobia" ?
It is inappropriate for us fellow humans to hate and kill each other.

what do you think?  

Islam is a supremacist ideology.

Some Muslims read too much into it and do hate non-Muslims.  Others are good people who do not hate anyone DESPITE their religion.

Some Muslims become Islamists, then Jihadists, and eventually terrorists.

There is a wide spectrum of wackos in Islam, just like in any other supremacist ideology.
Activity: 246
Merit: 0
 Cry Why so many people say "Muslims are terrorists"  Should we say that? Cry Cry

I think there is always a scapegoat in the community.

Who is the most violent perpetrator of the massacre? Who?

I Think "" Hitler "!!! He persecuted 6 million Jews. With that we blame the Christians for that ?, Hitler, He's Christian ,so because he persecutes the Jews, it does not mean all Christians are like that.

Then , How about Muslims? are they all terrorists? Are there organizations that want to create a " Muslims Phobia" ?
It is inappropriate for us fellow humans to hate and kill each other.

what do you think?  
Pages:
Jump to: