Pages:
Author

Topic: why some ico failed - page 11. (Read 2667 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 05:33:41 AM
Some ICO fail because of lack of investors and also there is small amount bounty participants and the road map is not followed and the exact project is not good enough.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
July 05, 2018, 05:19:00 AM
last time we see too much scam! that is why people stop trusting in normal ICOs and that is why some project failed
Well, you are right there are sometimes many scams out there but sometimes I also think that there is a period of basement type that is dead and for some time losing interest in what is happening, but now I am more than ready to trade and I am sure we can solve all problems.
Activity: 106
July 05, 2018, 05:16:56 AM
I think one of the main reasons why ICOs fail is lack of experience of the team handling the project. They should have good experience in blockchain and cryptocurrency. One of the best ICOs I found with a solid team is VLUX. Check this out https://vlux.io/
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
July 05, 2018, 05:13:34 AM
last time we see too much scam! that is why people stop trusting in normal ICOs and that is why some project failed
Activity: 26
July 05, 2018, 05:10:59 AM
I think that sometimes the budget for marketing should be higer than production value of the ICO. Nowadays there is so many of them tuat they jeed to fight for the market like the movie or games industry.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
July 05, 2018, 05:09:37 AM
The main reason for the failure of all ICO is the bad attitude to investors. And to be more precise, it's bad marketing. The team is simply not interested in the price of the token, they sent their money. Now very much help bots for pump coins and its promotion. In general, a strong team and marketing is the main thing.
Activity: 111
July 05, 2018, 05:06:19 AM
They fail cause they are not able to raise enough funds to start the project. There some factors why they fail: Lack of marketing funds to promote the project, Not having a great community, Not as good as the other projects that have come out.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 04, 2018, 04:58:16 PM
This is mainly due to the fact that the developers do not try to promote their project further, they need to take the money and leave.
Activity: 50
July 04, 2018, 12:09:04 PM
There can be any reason for an ICO being failed.One can be that the team was not good enough to handle the project or the other reason can be that they are not financially strong enough or may be any other.
Activity: 308
July 04, 2018, 10:32:28 AM
the reason behind the failure of most ICOs is not far fetched as most of them don't have a proper set goal and also a plan on how to implement what projects they want to embark upon and that gives them a failed attempt. no body wants to invest in a project that has little or no hope of survival.
Activity: 84
July 04, 2018, 06:42:30 AM
In my opinion, some ICOs fail to happen because of lack of careful planning. Between the team there is no good cooperation then the purpose of the ICO is not clear. So that potential investors are less interested in the project, assume that the ICO is just a play. Then the target is not reached.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
July 04, 2018, 01:06:41 AM
for my opinion some ico failed because the project lacks promotion to attracts some investors in which the project will be capitalized. Once there are many investments the product will be developed and have some progress. If there is a little funds some developers just ran away and disappear. Thats why some ico are unsuccesful.
Activity: 107
July 04, 2018, 12:40:38 AM
There are already a lot of projects on the market that cover a very large part of the need, so now to really have a competitive project, you need to try very hard to have your advantages.
Activity: 101
July 03, 2018, 09:40:11 AM
in my thoughts some ico's failed because of the project if this is a good or bad project,  and the roadmap if it gives the investors a great and potential better future but if not well i think the project will be failed or will not gonna be successful.
Activity: 98
July 03, 2018, 07:15:40 AM
It must be known that there are hundreds of live ICOs today that make the competition to attract investors to be very difficult, the number of ICO also make investors confused let alone crypto market conditions are declining so that investors choose to wait or invest on a stable coin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
July 02, 2018, 09:44:45 AM
My reason why some ICOs often fail, it's all possible projects that become the person who handles and promotes the token also fail, because the project idea itself. The idea of a bad project has little chance of success. Most developers also fail to notice cryptoeconomics or token demand and inflation is a big factor.
I also believe that at this time, the main problem with ICO in the absence of fresh ideas. Last year there were many promising ICO with fresh ideas and some innovation. This year, all ideas have to repeat itself, therefore they attract less attention from potential investors.
Activity: 434
July 02, 2018, 09:41:28 AM
Well, if you do not take into account such a large percentage of scams, then most likely it was initially a bad ICO. Weak project or poor management (untimely actions).
PIR
Activity: 322
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
July 02, 2018, 07:42:34 AM
have being studying some ico this year they are failing , what are the causes of there failure
I think promotion is the one key in the ICO success, the better promotion the more people know your ICO. Its better also they explain what product/application they launch after the ICO or listing in the market, if it is long term.
Activity: 70
July 02, 2018, 07:30:06 AM
My reason why some ICOs often fail, it's all possible projects that become the person who handles and promotes the token also fail, because the project idea itself. The idea of a bad project has little chance of success. Most developers also fail to notice cryptoeconomics or token demand and inflation is a big factor.
Activity: 126
July 01, 2018, 09:43:59 AM
In my opinion, there are a number of factors that need to be achieved for ICO to succeed. Some ICOs are unsuccessful because they do not meet these criteria. It always depends on the ICO team or development team to make the ICO a success. Some ICOs can not advertise their projects to investors. Some reasons are also the idea or concept of the project itself is not interesting to the eyes of investors. In short, it was the team's failure on why the ICO failed.
Pages:
Jump to: