Pages:
Author

Topic: why some ico failed - page 13. (Read 2667 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 30, 2018, 03:32:32 AM
have being studying some ico this year they are failing , what are the causes of there failure

I think it's perfectly normal, and future possibilities will always be this way. Many ico scam may be one of the reasons why ico is not supported by a convincing team will find it difficult to get support. And unfortunately some people do not really choose ico with enough research.
June 30, 2018, 03:15:11 AM
have being studying some ico this year they are failing , what are the causes of there failure

In my opinion, chances are that the number of competing ico is the main cause, and some have almost the same business model.
If at the time of the bull market many ico are failing, then maybe the current situation will be a little worse for new project.
Merit: 4
June 30, 2018, 03:03:23 AM
Yes mostly due to the team behind, there are many factors such as incompetent teams for projects, divided teams, teams.Because they can not convince investors about the project. Usually a problem with bad marketing goes.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
June 30, 2018, 02:58:36 AM

Volume may be a major issue. And the community may be a little uncomfortable with the current situation. Some of the best projects even have trouble getting optimal support. So I think if there is no new rule to help the investors, I think the situation will still be like this.
Activity: 28
June 29, 2018, 11:14:50 PM
Most of the ICO that I've looked into seem to have an idea that sound unique and interesting, but that really solves nothing.
Activity: 6
June 29, 2018, 10:43:53 PM
Now there is lots of ICO and lots of do not have sufficient price range to increase their initiatives, even if they're promising, due to the fact the charge of the crypto foreign money is falling and the variety of traders geared up to threat their money decreases
Activity: 98
June 29, 2018, 10:42:22 PM
It must be known that there are hundreds of live ICOs today that make the competition to attract investors to be very difficult, the number of ICO also make investors confused let alone crypto market conditions are declining so that investors choose to wait or invest on a stable coin.
Activity: 98
June 29, 2018, 03:11:35 PM
I think main reason is red market, right now 80% of ico scams,because if they go to exchange they making -500% and because of that they just scam.
Activity: 168
June 29, 2018, 03:10:16 PM
I think that the projects gladly failed because of the lack of a sufficient amount of finance to be used for further development.
Activity: 42
June 29, 2018, 07:27:35 AM
How can it be a failure? Even if their financing is successful, the price has been falling after the listing and investors have lost money. This is also a failure. Then there are still people who are willing to invest, and no one else chooses to take over. This is a wise choice.
Activity: 196
Merit: 3
June 29, 2018, 06:57:14 AM
Most of ICO is just aftering the money of others and then after they will just steal it. That is only one reason why ICO don't succeed. Likewise, its because their product is useless and will not give impact to this world.
Activity: 55
Merit: 2
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
June 29, 2018, 05:40:03 AM
It is just like in the real world... There are many-many startups, which come up with a good, excellent idea however the management will fail in the real, business world. And also there are big multinational companies which can bankrupt even after decades.
The reason for fail of ICO can be different, but it is not unique and special behaviour of the ICO.
Activity: 70
June 29, 2018, 05:21:54 AM
Because bitcoin goes down, so people do not want to invest and many projects are slowing down because of this!
but there are still any ICOs successful. so downing of bitcoin isnt a main causes
i think concept project is most important to be success ICO
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
June 29, 2018, 05:19:40 AM
Perhaps you are just looking at the wrong ICO projects that will be really useful to the world. I know a large number of projects, which after ICO showed good growth and are currently developing successfully. But now the bear market and therefore most of the cryptocurrencies falls.
One of the most important things investors should look out for when investing in an ICO is whether or not a token will be able to gain user adoption and be useful for solving problems with its application in the real-world. Unfortunately, many projects are simply bad ideas from the start.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
June 29, 2018, 05:14:42 AM
Because bitcoin goes down, so people do not want to invest and many projects are slowing down because of this!
Activity: 127
June 29, 2018, 05:03:09 AM
Perhaps you are just looking at the wrong ICO projects that will be really useful to the world. I know a large number of projects, which after ICO showed good growth and are currently developing successfully. But now the bear market and therefore most of the cryptocurrencies falls.
Activity: 84
June 29, 2018, 04:59:27 AM
My reason why some ICOs often fail, it's all possible projects that become the person who handles and promotes the token also fail, because the project idea itself. The idea of a bad project has little chance of success. Most developers also fail to notice cryptoeconomics or token demand and inflation is a big factor.
Activity: 444
Merit: 101
June 29, 2018, 02:50:57 AM
For conventional start-ups which needs crowdfunding, teams usually have to be able to defend their model and plans and also address concerns of legal and regulatory issues.  Whereas with many ICO's, its a case of 'if you can think it, build it' and market it.  Many of the business models of ICO's are not viable, and unfortunately for us all, ICO's have also become a way of making quick profits, consequently rationale thinking is sometimes lost in terms of critically looking at what an ICO presents as a potential business. And then there are some ICO's which ordinarily one considers to actually be a smart and useful idea but fails due to inexperienced core teams or simply terrible and naive management by the dev team.
Of course you also have outright scam ICO's but that i won't speculate on  Wink
Activity: 254
Merit: 110
June 29, 2018, 02:44:35 AM
The most reason so many ICO fails is they build something nobody wants, the build something that not can easily used and give the benefit of mass people. The number 2 is still lack of regulation, so there when developers already get the money from investor, they can easily run and enjoy their vacation in hawai.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
June 29, 2018, 02:28:25 AM
I think not only some ICO are failed, because most of the ICO now are failed because the only purpose of the project of the founder or the team is on how to they earn money that's the only most of ICO. Only some ICO are successful because of the great purposes.
Pages:
Jump to: