Pages:
Author

Topic: why some ico failed - page 14. (Read 2667 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 4
June 29, 2018, 02:22:20 AM
MAny ICO have projects that simply are not realizable of not in time as written in roadmap, others are simply scam or ponzi scheme.
There are a lot of ICO so people now take more caution before invest..
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 02:18:31 AM
have being studying some ico this year they are failing , what are the causes of there failure

There are many ICO projects that going down and fail in result. But for me more interesting to search for really worth startups which are able to bring great income and satisfy an army of crypto disbelievers.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 10:20:01 PM
because I see today many fraudulent projects and many new altcoins are emerging and I think that is the cause of some failed ICOs but not entirely because the failed ICOs can be viewed from the implementation team and the projects that follow whether or not they are due ICO project we have to see its white paper first
Activity: 70
June 28, 2018, 10:00:09 PM
I think some ICOs failed because of various factors. The team behind the project is a great factor that might contribute to its failure. Its project itself is also an indicator of failure. If the project is not original, it will fail. The transparency and a clear goal and timeline is also a factor. ICO usually fails if their goals and timeline changes everytime.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
June 28, 2018, 09:55:44 PM
have being studying some ico this year they are failing , what are the causes of there failure

definetly in my own thought,ICO project is falling now due to the bleeding market situation,because when you look up the market all altcoins and even bitcoin are in bearish situation,due to consecutive drops of all price value in the market,thats why mostly ICO now is failed and its needs to recover in this red dump market.
Activity: 98
June 28, 2018, 09:45:21 PM
Yes now a days its a big problem that some ico are failed in market i think its due to that they not represent much batter way in the market that they attract the people for ico that's why at time of selling it's not reaching expected results which investors want that's why ita failed.
Activity: 835
Merit: 502
June 28, 2018, 01:37:42 PM
According to statistic, 418 of the 902 new crowdsales (46%) listed on Tokendata for 2017, have already failed. 142 failed during the ICO stage. 276 projects failed post-ICO.
to my mind there are 3 main reasons of failed  ICOs
1. Bad Project Ideas/Use Cases
2. Technology Issues
3. Regional Disparities (While cryptocurrency is designed to create a global monetary system, not all regions are equal in terms of ICO success rate)
Activity: 102
June 28, 2018, 10:34:53 AM
Because many projects themselves do not believe in their success, others spend too little time and money on marketing at an early stage of the project, and although the idea and the team are excellent, people just do not have time to hear about the project
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
June 28, 2018, 02:17:40 AM
Failed not some ICO fails most ICO's
Blockchain is the brand new field and failing is normal, developers and humanity not have big expirience in this
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
June 28, 2018, 02:17:20 AM
Your question here is the cause of failure, right? Quite a lot of things that cause ico to fail. As can not touch the softcap it is the most dominant thing when some ico fails. because when the sale is not achieved meaning ico is less interested and have a bad future. Poor preparation may also cause ico to fail. devs lacking in terms of socializing also its cause. Still quite a lot of causes ico failed. So be careful!
Activity: 490
Merit: 1
June 28, 2018, 02:08:34 AM
A few failed ICOs can occur by many factors. I think there are two main factors that lead to this
- The first factor: the project team did not agree on the decisions, which led to the inevitable failure of the project.
The second factor: The project was not much interested and did not attract investors. This is very important, if not enough capital to develop the project. The project will fail
Activity: 72
June 28, 2018, 01:58:23 AM
ICO fails due to insufficient fundings, wrong advertising, inactive admins and developers. Eliminating these problems may lead to a successful ICO backupped by a great idea.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
June 28, 2018, 01:56:06 AM
Apart from the ones that are just out there as a cash grab  I think a lot of ICO have failed as they were not experienced businessmen and were able to budget, plan financial spending, forecast cashflows and any one of several hundred other things that matter as well as having a cool technical idea for a blockchain project.
Activity: 49
Merit: 8
June 28, 2018, 01:54:44 AM
If this sounds suspiciously like a bubble then sure, you're proper and the component is, we had been right here before, we've got seen this play out. The whole ICO state of affairs is scarily reminiscent of any other wave that swept us inside the past due 90’s. they say that folks that aren't aware about history are bound to copy it. So let’s do a short history lesson and turn returned the clocks.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
June 28, 2018, 01:52:08 AM
There are too many projects. Everyday we can see a lot of new ideas or old (more performed) projects with the same idea. But the worse thing is that approximately 70% of them are scams. People try to find a way to earn money and make fake projects. You should be very careful
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
June 28, 2018, 01:51:32 AM
The only reason is greedy team development, they didn't mind the long term of platform. They think how to earn fast and after the ICO they will run or create new ICO again.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
June 28, 2018, 01:48:29 AM

Because the competition in the cryptocurrency community is so great that the odds of being successful are stacked up against the ICO of the same project or somewhat the same idea. There are a lot of ICOs out there so the competition is very high and not to mention ICO investors are going thinner and thinner by the moment because of issues regarding cryptocurrency.
Activity: 420
June 28, 2018, 01:44:09 AM
Some ICO are failed. I think the reason is there is lac of team work behind this .The other reason is lac of marketing also by this investors slip his hands from the project.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
June 28, 2018, 01:41:28 AM

Probably pump and dump ICO participants who just buybat a cheaper price during ICO and then just dump sell when the chance opens. This kills the business of ICOs. Another reason I think is that the lack of innovation or lack of promise that their token is actually marketable.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
June 28, 2018, 01:20:20 AM
Probably because of:

1. Weak team.
2. Poor advertising or marketing.
3. Weak external support or investors.
4. The company failed to comply with legalities.
5. The project was a scam to begin with.
Pages:
Jump to: