Pages:
Author

Topic: Why spend time in bitcoins? - page 12. (Read 42372 times)

Activity: 395
Merit: 14
December 23, 2018, 11:07:12 PM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
\

I never regret  spending my time  in Bitcoin  Wink  When I first encounter  bitcoin  I can see  that  it's  a  opportunity  for a  new thing not  just  to earn but  learn   Wink I can say that  I've learned  a lot  in Bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
December 23, 2018, 01:11:32 PM
Everyone spend maximum time to earn money. I am not different bro. I spend maximum time in bitcoin for money. If you give here large time,you will get big amount of money.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
December 23, 2018, 12:51:22 PM
People spend time to make something worthy but ii spend time in crypto because i want to use them in future for a good and happy life like now we are spending time in many activities like sports and learning academies but we are not coming for crypto and i know that in future people will use only crypto so i want to learn trading and investment in the crypto because i know the value of it.

I do it as I also think not only about my wealth but the wealth of my children. Hope, in future, they will use the cryptocurrency. I am going to share with them my knowledge about crypto.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
December 20, 2018, 03:33:22 AM
Spend time in Bitcoins Because we want Change to our Financial status can Change with It.Actually It Is the matter of our Livelihood.We Can Earn Through It Cause we spend Time with Bitcoins.
Activity: 271
Merit: 10
December 20, 2018, 02:57:08 AM
It takes time because the cryptocurrency market is very complicated and requires sufficient time to observe that it is an investment destination, and it is very possible to lose a lot of gold coins.
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
December 19, 2018, 04:32:00 PM

There was a time which trading was profitable and people did not find time for their regular jobs. But now trading is no more profitable in this bear market and we have to wait for the bull market to recover. Meanwhile it better if we find spend time on other activities other than Bitcoins.
If this is a solution for you, then I'm glad. It suits you and possibly some other people. But this opinion is not right for everyone. I now make great money, despite the fact that the market is bearish. All scared that the price has dropped, but this doesn't affect your ability to earn. Almost every day there are coins on which you can earn, the main thing is to see them and overcome your fear. Don't be afraid that you lose a little money, it doesn't happen that all trading operations are only with profit. Sometimes, when the moment of purchase was chosen incorrectly, it is better to sell the coin and fix a small minus. Use stop-loss. If you don't have enough knowledge to trade, so get them.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
December 19, 2018, 03:21:34 PM
I am not wasting my time in vain, the current situation is indeed frustrating, including you.
but you need to know, previous bitcoin has provided many benefits for me, I feel that this is very rational.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
December 19, 2018, 02:35:55 PM
There was a time which trading was profitable and people did not find time for their regular jobs. But now trading is no more profitable in this bear market and we have to wait for the bull market to recover.
This is objectively wrong, you can definitely earn money even though we are in this bear market. However, the profit is kinda low due the panic caused by some bad news and whales that still hold their assets, aside of your regular job you can spend time with Bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
December 19, 2018, 02:17:16 PM
People spend time in bitcoin because they see a future from it , in their financial status which bitcoin has a big impact for their lives because they lives with it and its their source of income financially. And i also spending time in bitcoin just to earn it and have a big profit from it when the time it goes high again in its value.
Yeah, good thinking from you. People want to make profit from bitcoin. For this reason they are spending time here. For myself, bitcoin helps me in my financial purpose a lot. People can earn huge money by the help of bitcoin.

You are right but that might confuse a lot of people.

Bitcoin are a great investment and it is just one of the great cryptocurrencies that you can find in the market. People spend their time to analyze price charts, being active with the news available about it that might affect the price movements and base that with their decisions. It made a lot of millionaires but don't say like Bitcoin is someone that willingly help people financially, you just invested in the right time, it is your decision that made you earn your profit. Bitcoin did not helped you, you helped yourself.
One should spend time in bitcoin because it is the fastest and the easiest way to earn alot of money.Bitcoin is a money making machine and one should definitely take advantage of it.Bitcoin has made many people rich.For some people bitcoin is the only source of money.It is a profit making machine.Everyone wants to be rich that is why they are getting into bitcoin.But it requires time and hardwork.Bitcoin is also a bit risky but it is worth taking the risk.
Activity: 606
Merit: 10
December 19, 2018, 02:15:21 AM
I have take profitable with investment at bitcoin and altcoin, I have spent a lot of my time with bitcoin because I am focus for getting much money with bitcoin and altcoin investment and hope could be run for long time.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
December 19, 2018, 02:14:40 AM
People spend time in bitcoin because they see a future from it , in their financial status which bitcoin has a big impact for their lives because they lives with it and its their source of income financially. And i also spending time in bitcoin just to earn it and have a big profit from it when the time it goes high again in its value.
Yeah, good thinking from you. People want to make profit from bitcoin. For this reason they are spending time here. For myself, bitcoin helps me in my financial purpose a lot. People can earn huge money by the help of bitcoin.

You are right but that might confuse a lot of people.

Bitcoin are a great investment and it is just one of the great cryptocurrencies that you can find in the market. People spend their time to analyze price charts, being active with the news available about it that might affect the price movements and base that with their decisions. It made a lot of millionaires but don't say like Bitcoin is someone that willingly help people financially, you just invested in the right time, it is your decision that made you earn your profit. Bitcoin did not helped you, you helped yourself.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
December 19, 2018, 01:57:54 AM
spend time with bitcoin because bitcoin was created with the development of time and technology and will be needed later in the development of that era and maybe that's the reason why spending time with bitcoin
everyone has a reason to survive in the world of bitcoin. whether it's to look for profit, technology development and so on. I think that has many reasons. even sometimes people who want to destroy this technology also spend a lot of time looking for weaknesses in this technology. well, for me, this is good enough to make a living.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
December 19, 2018, 12:30:14 AM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
This is so important in bitcoin if we Enter the world bitcoin we should spend our time but not all time because there's also have a Important things than bitcoin so that we should have a limitation in bitcoin.
we should manage our time between our regular life or job and also in cryptocurrency.dont make one of them the most important thing for us.both of them should have same portion

There was a time which trading was profitable and people did not find time for their regular jobs. But now trading is no more profitable in this bear market and we have to wait for the bull market to recover. Meanwhile it better if we find spend time on other activities other than Bitcoins.
trading still profitable as long as we could identify which coins that would give us profits.trading could do together with our regular job, it didnt spend much time/
Activity: 2506
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 19, 2018, 12:19:42 AM
This is so important in bitcoin if we Enter the world bitcoin we should spend our time but not all time because there's also have a Important things than bitcoin so that we should have a limitation in bitcoin.
we should manage our time between our regular life or job and also in cryptocurrency.dont make one of them the most important thing for us.both of them should have same portion

Activity: 826
Merit: 100
December 18, 2018, 10:55:38 PM
Almost all of us here believe that bitcoin is a good investments. For me despite from what have happen to the price of bitcoin I still believe that it would recover soon. Because I do believe in bitcoin now is the best time to buy for more bitcoin and save it in your wallet until the price boom.

We believe in Bitcoin, that`s right Mary0919. We believe it`s good investment in every way, we invest money and time in crypto-currencies.
Bitcoin and other crypto-currencies are the future, and we are part of something big here.
   Mary we need to invest in many other coins too. Bitcoin is something that everyone must have, but having other coins is a real support.
Some of the crypto-currencies have chance to have a great future, they need supporters and I believe we, people from this forum, have
a sits in front row.
right, those of us who are already here are the front row for the crypto world. of course with patience later will advance together, after the developments that occur later
Activity: 186
Merit: 4
December 18, 2018, 04:43:36 PM

No. I think I find new knowledge and experience which help me in the future.
Activity: 123
Merit: 8
December 18, 2018, 03:12:21 PM
Yes, I think that I am ready to spend a lot of time studying this market and this area of investment. Bitcoin has brought something new and yet it is very new beckons and makes you play these games.
It was already clear that you can earn great money here. It's a major factor of interest, so no matter what anyone says, everyone comes here for just one thing -- dirty, green paper.))
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 18, 2018, 02:19:44 PM
Almost all of us here believe that bitcoin is a good investments. For me despite from what have happen to the price of bitcoin I still believe that it would recover soon. Because I do believe in bitcoin now is the best time to buy for more bitcoin and save it in your wallet until the price boom.

We believe in Bitcoin, that`s right Mary0919. We believe it`s good investment in every way, we invest money and time in crypto-currencies.
Bitcoin and other crypto-currencies are the future, and we are part of something big here.
   Mary we need to invest in many other coins too. Bitcoin is something that everyone must have, but having other coins is a real support.
Some of the crypto-currencies have chance to have a great future, they need supporters and I believe we, people from this forum, have
a sits in front row.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
December 18, 2018, 01:36:10 PM
No I don't think so, I have earned a lot from this field. This was the smart investment that I made and earned handsome amount of profit. Still I am investing in different crypto currencies and I am hopeful that I will earn handsome money. Money is the basic necessity that all we need, we have to work for it, some are lucky enough that after investment they get huge outcome and some are with bad luck to ruin their money.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
December 18, 2018, 12:55:58 PM
spend time with bitcoin because bitcoin was created with the development of time and technology and will be needed later in the development of that era and maybe that's the reason why spending time with bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: