Pages:
Author

Topic: Why spend time in bitcoins? - page 15. (Read 42372 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
December 09, 2018, 05:36:48 AM
This is a complex industry. Every field needs a lot of time, otherwise you can't be a winner. No one can easily succeed, unless it is an early investor who buys Bitcoin, but in fact they always insist on holding it. Bitcoin, otherwise they won't make more.
Activity: 798
Merit: 109
https://bmy.guide
December 06, 2018, 02:39:11 PM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
i spending my time on bitcoin even i'm busy because its worthy, because i believe that bitcoin will help me and my family also, so i still keep and and never wasted it

The time spent on Bitcoin operations brings the money. Naturally, I do not say that I never lost. However, the profits cover these losses. Additionally, it is a pleasure to work with the cryptocurrency.
Profit on Bitcoin is really good, then, you are right. But why you have spent too much time in Bitcoin? You can still work from your outside job while earning on Bitcoin. For me, cryptocurrency is really helpful, it makes this way having another source of income which is your hunting and always wanted to make real money and make your wallet full of money.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
December 06, 2018, 02:23:32 PM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
i spending my time on bitcoin even i'm busy because its worthy, because i believe that bitcoin will help me and my family also, so i still keep and and never wasted it

The time spent on Bitcoin operations brings the money. Naturally, I do not say that I never lost. However, the profits cover these losses. Additionally, it is a pleasure to work with the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
December 01, 2018, 04:11:55 AM
Because you will get knowledge about mining, blockchain technology and trading market so it is worth to spend time in bitcoin and main reason is we can get good profit from it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
November 30, 2018, 06:24:43 AM
Activity: 952
Merit: 323
November 30, 2018, 04:07:57 AM
I don't regret to spend most of my time for bitcoin, even I am so proud to being part of a big revolution in world economy, actually now I am trying to escape from fiat inflation that can make me poor so I keep earn bitcoin although bitcoin price is so volatile now. I wait until most of people know about bitcoin and atleast 30% of people in the world use bitcoin everyday.
Activity: 798
November 30, 2018, 03:56:46 AM
Now a days people do online jobs and this also happen to the online services industry like now many people have difference of opinions some people like to work in an office some prefer to work alone at home and they are competent for that work so if we spend time for bitcoin which is a valuable currency in the near future so it is good to spend time for it.

Indeed, right now many people prefer doing job with internet. Many people spend their time to get bitcoin because they believe and confident that bitcoin is future investment. Bitcoin is digital asset and store of value, maybe thats why many people spend their time for bitcoin
Activity: 588
November 29, 2018, 11:55:09 PM
Spending time in bitcoin has changed the lives of many people who believes in it. Though this time is the peak of falling of values I strongly believes that we have a better future in supporting bitcoins.

Yes, I agree, but for those who have just joined this community and seen the crypto market fall and many FUDs everywhere, I'm afraid they will quickly make the decision to leave. Anyway, spending time in bitcoin is a simple way but can make us make a good profit if we can take advantage of many moments.
honestly, that indeed affects us enough. when the price of bitcoin decreases quite quickly. however, for those who have been in the crypto world for a long time, I think this is normal. even today there are still many people who spend their time on cryptocurrency.
some people still believed to crypto market and decided to stayed till cryptocurrency adopted in any our life.cryptocurrency price will eliminate the weak people and only strong people left.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
November 29, 2018, 11:53:38 PM
People need ways to earn great income for their family and getting some bitcoins will give huge profit in a short amount of time. But in the current market condition it's not possible because we are in a bear market, best thing to do now is to get some bitcoins then hold until 2019.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
November 29, 2018, 10:58:07 PM
Spending time in bitcoin has changed the lives of many people who believes in it. Though this time is the peak of falling of values I strongly believes that we have a better future in supporting bitcoins.

Yes, I agree, but for those who have just joined this community and seen the crypto market fall and many FUDs everywhere, I'm afraid they will quickly make the decision to leave. Anyway, spending time in bitcoin is a simple way but can make us make a good profit if we can take advantage of many moments.
honestly, that indeed affects us enough. when the price of bitcoin decreases quite quickly. however, for those who have been in the crypto world for a long time, I think this is normal. even today there are still many people who spend their time on cryptocurrency.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
November 29, 2018, 09:02:25 PM
One of the main reason behind people spending time in Bitcoin is that we are in the era where online jobs have grown significantly and Bitcoin seems to offer a profitable one. Now is the time to give much attention to Bitcoin and all related cryptocurrency because the best opportunity to start crypto investment at cheap price is now.
Activity: 514
●●
November 29, 2018, 08:20:44 PM
Because we benefit from it especially when the time comes that the price of bitcoin is very high. Bitcoin helps a lot of people and I know that money makes us do the work.

There is no idea to have a high price this year because you can see that Bitcoin is very falling and may get worse in December.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
November 29, 2018, 07:33:57 PM
I see hope in Bitcoin. A currency that knows no boundary with very cheap transaction fees. Transactions are fast, reliable and efficient. Most importantly it is nt controlled by anybody and the changes of one making it is higher with bitcoin than the fiat currency.

Cheap transaction fees? I don't think so. There are a lot of times in the past that a lot of people are being hit by the transaction fees. Right now, it is not that seen mostly since the price is the focus of people. When you will be thinking about it, it is better to use debit/credit cards than bitcoin as a payment method.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
November 29, 2018, 07:22:10 PM

Activity: 303
November 29, 2018, 06:22:10 PM
I am here not to make money but to collect assets, I know that at this time it is very difficult to get dollars from doing bounties, I have no problem with that because I only want to collect assets, and I am sure that one day the asset will be useful
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
November 29, 2018, 02:30:14 PM
No one can say whether Bitcoin, in its current form, will survive in the long term.

At 900 € at the beginning of 2017, 16 700 € at the end of the year, fallen back to 4 000 € in recent days, not a week goes by without the price of Bitcoin making headlines. Describing it as a speculative bubble, many Nobel Prize winners, central bankers and politicians regularly predict the bursting of a cryptocurrencies that would not be based on any tangible assets.

It must be noted that the latter has fluctuated considerably since its creation in 2009. But it does resist the premonitions of these experts. In fact, a technological revolution is underway behind this new kind of virtual asset.

Due to its volatility, bitcoin is not currently very advantageous in more stable countries using the euro or the dollar for example. These currencies have the bonus of seniority and liquidity. Of course, Bitcoin in its current form could sink, but nothing prevents us from imagining that it would stabilize and become a tangible alternative to the extortion of funds organized by central banks.

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
November 29, 2018, 02:11:05 PM
Because we benefit from it especially when the time comes that the price of bitcoin is very high. Bitcoin helps a lot of people and I know that money makes us do the work.
right, like me, with more work on bounty campaigns, the more income you get later. it means requiring more time for routines every day, because we are required to be disciplined in doing it
Spending more time on bounty program is really a very good way of earning more money and also its payment rate is very high, so if those people want to earn large amount of money in short time they need to join bounty campaign and follow the bounty campaign manager rules in this case they will get a good result.
Activity: 1050
November 29, 2018, 01:15:17 PM
right, like me, with more work on bounty campaigns, the more income you get later. it means requiring more time for routines every day, because we are required to be disciplined in doing it
Activity: 384
Merit: 106
November 29, 2018, 12:10:57 PM
Activity: 916
Merit: 500
November 29, 2018, 09:19:47 AM
Pages:
Jump to: