Pages:
Author

Topic: Why spend time in bitcoins? - page 16. (Read 42372 times)

legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
November 28, 2018, 05:32:54 PM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
What do you mean by spending time and effort, working to earn bitcoin? Well, we all work for money so we can be sustained and we can buy the things we want and need, if spending time and effort in bitcoin doesnt support you as a living then it is up to you. With the current situation of bitcoin i can say it is not the season for greater gains and if you depend only in this area for your income, I dont think it will be enough for you at this moment. It will be better if we have other source of income other than cryptocurrency. 
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
November 28, 2018, 03:06:19 PM
I see hope in Bitcoin. A currency that knows no boundary with very cheap transaction fees. Transactions are fast, reliable and efficient. Most importantly it is nt controlled by anybody and the changes of one making it is higher with bitcoin than the fiat currency.
Activity: 450
Merit: 107
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
November 28, 2018, 12:05:36 PM
yes, I think with bitcoin, many people are helped by their financial problems. and spending time earning money from bitcoin in my opinion is something that is very appropriate and does not waste time. there are many jobs that can make money with bitcoin, for example by trading or by hunting prizes in various campaigns that can generate bitcoin. so, I think finding income with bitcoin is a very rational idea.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
November 28, 2018, 11:57:34 AM
well spending some time with bitcoin is just normal especially if one would like to learn more about it. There is no way you can do transactions without learning it first. Wh we need to spend our time on bitcoin? Simoly because we are motivated and that is how we can earn on it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
November 28, 2018, 11:39:58 AM
Now a days people do online jobs and this also happen to the online services industry like now many people have difference of opinions some people like to work in an office some prefer to work alone at home and they are competent for that work so if we spend time for bitcoin which is a valuable currency in the near future so it is good to spend time for it.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
November 28, 2018, 11:28:16 AM
I have fixed job and I treat Bitcoin as my secondary source of income, it's quite not right to make Bitcoin as your primary income and spend more time in front of your computer while you can earn something while doing that.
Activity: 383
Merit: 10
November 28, 2018, 11:03:10 AM
I spend time with Bitcoin because I am still confident and have confidence that will make our investment going forward
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
November 28, 2018, 10:09:49 AM
Cryptocurrency is the  future of money and bitcoin happens to be the foremost and the most popular cryptocurrency. You will be undoing yourself if you fail to familiarize yourself with bitcoin. It is also possible for one to make additional income from bitcoin.
Even, for some people has made Bitcoin as a major job in his life, with trading and mining, Bitcoin can help your income
become better. But if you don't have time for that, maybe you can doing for long term investment with Bitcoin.
It is right if those people have no job or unemployed through bitcoin they earn good amount of money in the shape of start trading and mining but i think earning through mining is not effort anyone easily, so in this way yes investment is very good and also trading as well.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
November 28, 2018, 09:40:59 AM
Cryptocurrency is the  future of money and bitcoin happens to be the foremost and the most popular cryptocurrency. You will be undoing yourself if you fail to familiarize yourself with bitcoin. It is also possible for one to make additional income from bitcoin.
Even, for some people has made Bitcoin as a major job in his life, with trading and mining, Bitcoin can help your income
become better. But if you don't have time for that, maybe you can doing for long term investment with Bitcoin.
Activity: 392
November 28, 2018, 08:29:51 AM
Activity: 518
November 13, 2018, 11:02:45 AM
I spend time in bitcoin because bitcoin is the good earning source. I am a student and try to bear my own cost so I invest few money in bitcoin. you are happy to know now I can bear my own cost because of bitcoin. So I spend time in bitcoin because bitcoin give me a good amount of profit.

I guess, everybody, who spends time in Bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies understands well that it is the best way to earn the money. I like this job, and I take a lot of pleasure when I trade.
Activity: 178
Merit: 1
November 12, 2018, 03:00:22 AM
I think spending time trading or investing in bitcoin is open to wasting time. because this is a business that will produce results whether it is profit or loss. and I think trading bitcoin doesn't need to take a long time. only every day we must be diligent in seeing the development of bitcoin prices. in investing in bitcoin we must be patient and not easily panic or hopeless. because cryptocurrency is very volatile.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
November 12, 2018, 02:27:18 AM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
Yes it depends on how much you make through bitcoin and do you like to spend time in bitcoin, in my mind to spend time in bitcoin is very feasible because in financial terms I can get money that is even more than enough for my life and I like to do that, but just in worst case I also have the time I spend in the real world if bitcoin is in a bad condition like now.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 448
November 12, 2018, 01:40:18 AM
People who spend time in bitcoin, of course, have felt good profits from bitcoin, we can see stories of many people here about increasing their economy because of bitcoin. So with high enthusiasm because knowing about the potential of good crypto in the future, I think spending time in bitcoin is not something that is just a waste of time, but can generate good profits if we know how to make profits from bitcoin.
well, this is because they see greater opportunities compared to work in the real world. maybe working through bitcoin, the results are more satisfying, therefore, more people spend time searching for bitcoin compared to their real work.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
November 11, 2018, 10:09:34 PM
The time spent on Bitcoin gives me the knowledge that interests me, the study of the prospects of the economy and the future of cryptocurrencies, and in addition to this brings additional income, which for me is the ideal option for planning my time.
Exploring bitcoin with the aim of earning extra income is one reason why you are willing to spend time with Bitcoin. In addition, bitcoin is an investment that provides a high level of profit, so it remains a strong attraction to maintain, although it is very tiring because it requires time, thought and energy. But all of that is returned when it gets profit.
Activity: 224
November 11, 2018, 07:25:16 PM
because of the necessities of life, at this time I only expect income from Bitcoin, because at an age like me in my country it is very difficult to get a job,  now only Bitcoin is my hope to fulfill my life's needs. I hope this red market will pass quickly.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
November 11, 2018, 05:31:03 PM
People who spend time in bitcoin, of course, have felt good profits from bitcoin, we can see stories of many people here about increasing their economy because of bitcoin. So with high enthusiasm because knowing about the potential of good crypto in the future, I think spending time in bitcoin is not something that is just a waste of time, but can generate good profits if we know how to make profits from bitcoin.
Activity: 1890
November 11, 2018, 05:11:25 PM
I spent time in Bitcoin because I was sure this was my way and opportunity, I had tried to become an employee, become a food seller, but all were unsuccessful.. I entered Bitcoin in August 2017 and I have produced some Bitcoin and even can buy a house, I am very grateful for Bitcoin.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
dont be greedy
November 11, 2018, 03:20:27 PM
we must not only see other people progress, we must participate in learning the growth of the times, where today we must continue to learn with new technology and also know the potential that can be gained by related technology
The blockchain is a very good technology, where we cannot measure it, as much as its usefulness in the future, so it is very stupid if I don't know the blockchain technology, which causes me to only be a spectator in the future
Activity: 791
Merit: 271
This is personal
November 11, 2018, 02:05:03 PM
Because it is interesting thing to learn about. We have to learn if we want to earn also. It is nice to see how fast things changing and evolving in crypto, because this is one of the most dynamic spaces.
Pages:
Jump to: