Pages:
Author

Topic: Why spend time in bitcoins? - page 14. (Read 42372 times)

Activity: 633
Merit: 10
December 14, 2018, 02:11:44 AM
People spend time in bitcoin because they see a future from it , in their financial status which bitcoin has a big impact for their lives because they lives with it and its their source of income financially. And i also spending time in bitcoin just to earn it and have a big profit from it when the time it goes high again in its value.
you're right, sometimes so many people spend their time searching for bitcoin. well, of course, with that many people benefit. besides, I think many people always pay attention to prices. because of that, many people are willing to search for information about cryptocurrency for hours.
people believed someday bitcoin and cryptocurrency price could spend in any stores.and before that moment happen , people trying to collect bitcoin so they could sell it when its price at the peak.
alot of people spend almost their day to working in cryptocurrency market,even as miners traders or as bounty campaign.after last year even that bitcoin hit highest price much people interested in this world.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
December 14, 2018, 01:45:40 AM
People spend time in bitcoin because they see a future from it , in their financial status which bitcoin has a big impact for their lives because they lives with it and its their source of income financially. And i also spending time in bitcoin just to earn it and have a big profit from it when the time it goes high again in its value.
you're right, sometimes so many people spend their time searching for bitcoin. well, of course, with that many people benefit. besides, I think many people always pay attention to prices. because of that, many people are willing to search for information about cryptocurrency for hours.
people believed someday bitcoin and cryptocurrency price could spend in any stores.and before that moment happen , people trying to collect bitcoin so they could sell it when its price at the peak.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
December 14, 2018, 01:33:23 AM
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
December 13, 2018, 08:51:04 PM
Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency and that is obvious with its large market cap and volume. It has got the largest crypto community and because it was the first cryptocurrency to be launched, it has seen many successful leagues, therefore has gained the trust of the entire crypto  market community. Bitcoin is known to generate a lot of profit more than any other coin in history when it skyrocketed last year.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
December 13, 2018, 08:35:42 PM
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 13, 2018, 04:23:48 PM
55% dominance in the market is significant. I am not sure its has gone below 40 recently. It has the highest trade volume regularly and make so much money over the counter also. It has the highest number of holders that makes the liquidity high and consistent. It has also a very strong community and regularly improving the technology.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
December 13, 2018, 02:47:51 PM
Bitcoin is able to present opportunities for price surprises and is supported by the opinions of many crypto experts, there I will always be interested, something big emerges from markets that have a great interest and are basically satisfying. The most important thing is to be profitable and still have the potential that leads to optimism.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
December 13, 2018, 12:23:28 PM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.

Its not a waste of time at all, everything you do there is a trial and error
You have to try it for you to know if its worth it and profitable
Bitcoin is the future money so i consider it a privilege to discover about this opportunity.

Cryptocurrency is the future and has a good potential to develop and reach to more masses . So if people think it is waste of time then really that would be wrong and you said rightly said that it is about getting better with the time and you would grow your investment if rightly invested.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
December 13, 2018, 11:37:47 AM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
i spending my time on bitcoin even i'm busy because its worthy, because i believe that bitcoin will help me and my family also, so i still keep and and never wasted it
because it's profitable for me and I'm crazy about bitcoin being like my own boyfriend even though I don't have a bitcoin boyfriend like every time for me and bitcoin is very profitable for me
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
December 13, 2018, 11:30:47 AM
I think spending more time in bitcoin is not as much good because there are many coins like masternodes and proof of stake coins in this field and we can get more profit from those coins also and it is easy to handle because of proof of stake process...
Bitcoin its a main Currency of Cryptocurrency. The option for investing a young project its going to invest at Altcoin, but all of cryptocurrency still using Bitcoin a transaction. Thats why bitcoin we always need BTC
Activity: 730
Merit: 102
Trphy.io
December 13, 2018, 11:04:01 AM

Its not a waste of time at all, everything you do there is a trial and error
You have to try it for you to know if its worth it and profitable
Bitcoin is the future money so i consider it a privilege to discover about this opportunity.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
December 13, 2018, 03:12:32 AM
Because you will get knowledge about mining, blockchain technology and trading market so it is worth to spend time in bitcoin and main reason is we can get good profit from it.
Regardless of the knowledge which gives low utility than money gives, you have chances to make more money by investing in Bitcoin which is something witnessed in the past and this is why it is the most wanted coin in the market.
Activity: 694
Merit: 108
santacoin.io
December 11, 2018, 06:26:30 AM
Never. I never thought for a second that I was wasting my time with bitcoin or crypto. I see bitcoin and all the cryptos as a revolution and a life-changing opportunity for me and the rest of the world. the government and banks enslave people through financial institutions and yet crypto is trying to bring back to people what was stolen from them. I see more people accepting crypto in the future as it provides privacy and freedom to the people.
Activity: 42
December 11, 2018, 04:55:01 AM
I think spending more time in bitcoin is not as much good because there are many coins like masternodes and proof of stake coins in this field and we can get more profit from those coins also and it is easy to handle because of proof of stake process...
Activity: 30
December 11, 2018, 03:58:29 AM
i spending my time on bitcoin even i'm busy because its worthy, because i believe that bitcoin will help me and my family also, so i still keep and and never wasted it
Everyone like to spend their time for Bitcoin and they like it a lot the reason is that when anyone spend a time for Bitcoin then they get much more than any other job in which they spend that time. I also do the same and I am sure it will worth much more than my time which I spend for it.
Activity: 521
December 09, 2018, 05:56:50 PM
If I didn't think that the gain of bitcoins is worth my efforts, I would not be here. And anyone who thinks wrong will become a loser in the crypto market.
After all, if I buy and sell and get a good profit from it, then it is definitely worth it. Just need not forget  to invest profit in other projects that are not related to crypto currencies.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
December 09, 2018, 03:04:28 PM
This is a complex industry. Every field needs a lot of time, otherwise you can't be a winner. No one can easily succeed, unless it is an early investor who buys Bitcoin, but in fact they always insist on holding it. Bitcoin, otherwise they won't make more.
If we will ignore something so we will not be able to get profit because it needs time to make money. I am spending time because I have faith with crypto currency and I know that here spending my time will give me profit. We often waste our time for useless activities so apart from it we should spend our time with bitcoin so we will be able to enjoy and earn at the same time so my purpose is just earning.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
December 09, 2018, 12:03:06 PM
Because you will get knowledge about mining, blockchain technology and trading market so it is worth to spend time in bitcoin and main reason is we can get good profit from it.

It is that precious diamond which can make you rich if you stay invested in it. If you keep on buying at dips and accumulate it and wait for the time to come when it has reached the news highs you can make bets returns from it and will not regret about it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
December 09, 2018, 11:58:46 AM
I have never regretted that I spent my time studying cryptocurrencies and bitcoin. This science is very interesting and also gives an excellent profit.
Yes, today those who entered this market late say that this is a bubble-but those who began to study bitcoins even 3-4 years ago today are millionaires!
Activity: 686
December 09, 2018, 11:16:39 AM
This is a complex industry. Every field needs a lot of time, otherwise you can't be a winner. No one can easily succeed, unless it is an early investor who buys Bitcoin, but in fact they always insist on holding it. Bitcoin, otherwise they won't make more.

Everyone expects something more than what they get and always so up to the end of the world because of the nature of human beings to produce the profits they get.
Pages:
Jump to: