Pages:
Author

Topic: Why spend time in bitcoins? - page 84. (Read 42372 times)

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
August 01, 2018, 01:33:44 AM
Bitcoin is just another form of money but for some people, it is more than that thing. I believe that Bitcoin has a potential to transform the way we in live today and it is a different kind of satisfaction and excitement to participate in something having that potential to change the world. It is happening for the first time in the history of mankind that we are able to trust a group of unknown people more than the familiar faces through this amazing innovation and hence it is worth it to spend time in my honest opinion.
Part of being successful is to be determined, exerting effort, having passion in what we do, and most importantly spending time wisely. Bitcoin is a great invention designed by the enigmatic Satoshi Nakamoto whose identity is still unidentified. Bitcoin has touched and changed the lives of many. Behind and beyond its popularity is the great opportunities it has offered from across the world. There's nothing more rewarding than spending time to something that you know you can benefit from it and in return you can give back to your loved ones and the community.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
August 01, 2018, 12:06:15 AM
I spend time with bitcoin because I think this bitcoin can give you a lot of benefits and this bitcoin can give you whatever you want, with bitcoin you can make any payment and anywhere, it's great to be able to grow my assets by spending time with bitcoin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 11:50:12 PM
Bitcoin is just another form of money but for some people, it is more than that thing. I believe that Bitcoin has a potential to transform the way we in live today and it is a different kind of satisfaction and excitement to participate in something having that potential to change the world. It is happening for the first time in the history of mankind that we are able to trust a group of unknown people more than the familiar faces through this amazing innovation and hence it is worth it to spend time in my honest opinion.
I support your thought that bitcoin is not just simply a currency but it also a life saver to many people struggling to make a living and a game changer to the existing monetary system. Bitcoin and its cutting-edge blockchain technology have made our lives much easier with the numerous benefits bitcoin has brought us. Although bitcoin is still experience some extreme ups and downs, I believe that bitcoin is absolutely not a waste of time when we have enough knowledge and experience to deal with it and it would have a bright and promising future ahead.

Exactly, bitcoin is worth our time because it is not just a simple investment but our future relies on it. And we have to spend much of our time on it inorder for us to keep posted in everything.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 11:47:17 PM
It is not a waste of time learning something that could shape our future.
We know got in bitcoin means we are already ahead of many people. One day when everywhere allows bitcoin to be used, traded, how much time we spend on today will pay off.
Activity: 484
Merit: 251
July 31, 2018, 11:38:16 PM
I support your thought that bitcoin is not just simply a currency but it also a life saver to many people struggling to make a living and a game changer to the existing monetary system. Bitcoin and its cutting-edge blockchain technology have made our lives much easier with the numerous benefits bitcoin has brought us. Although bitcoin is still experience some extreme ups and downs, I believe that bitcoin is absolutely not a waste of time when we have enough knowledge and experience to deal with it and it would have a bright and promising future ahead.
Activity: 134
Merit: 18
July 31, 2018, 11:37:38 PM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.

Are you nuts? Then why are you here with that topic of yours? Well your thoughts do really need much attentions. For the record, it is worth being here. There are ups and downs but it is still fun thing to have....you are being challenged here by making wise decisions.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
July 31, 2018, 11:35:40 PM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.

If you think that you are wasting your time, then why you are making your posts here? No one will give you free money. Unless you are putting in some effort, you will not get any BTC or any other crypto-currency. So it is up to you to decide.
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
July 31, 2018, 11:21:16 PM

I wouldn't be here if I think that it is not worth it. Bitcoin is once in a lifetime opportunity because it gives us the opportunity to earn something that might be valuable in the future. I was able to miss it when it was cheaper but now that I have the opportunity, I would do my best to earn it and then accumulate more coins. Using altcoins to accumulate more of it through trading and participating in campaigns and airdrops would be the best way for me. It is already hard to find a fiat way of earning so I will earn more crypto to have financial freedom if possible.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
July 31, 2018, 11:16:02 PM

i'm spending my time on bitcoin, knowing that there are replacements for these great replacements and I also know that this is one of my help to reach my dream
Activity: 32
July 31, 2018, 11:11:38 PM
It takes time for bitcoin because you need to consider that market value chart to be able to sell the right time at it's highest price. And to get to know bitcoin, you have to spend a lot on it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
July 31, 2018, 11:09:44 PM
not i dont think investing in crypto and bitcoin is wasting of time. I think opposite, its completly usefull and i do love doing trading. Sure many are afraid with bitcoin and they think its a bubble but its not, we are here cause of the technology and for an opportunity.
Activity: 770
https://streamies.io/
July 31, 2018, 11:01:07 PM
I think our time spent getting bitcoin as well as improving our finances is right. Because the work in this forum is great and the salary is high. I like to touch things like this and I usually have a lot of free time to do other things.
My friends have had a lot of money since entering this market early and they have bought a lot of houses.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
July 31, 2018, 10:49:17 PM
Activity: 68
July 31, 2018, 10:34:25 PM
The most obvious reason is because I want to be rich. I want a wealthier life. Also, I want to be able to give my parents a good retirement. Bitcoin has allowed me to earn money while doing my regular irl job. I like my irl job so I won't quit to go full time on bitcoins. Having Bitcoin is great especially when you want to go up the level in wealth.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
July 31, 2018, 09:49:01 PM

of course not, bitcoin is not a wise of time. If I want to gain a profit its necessary to give your time and effort for it. And they will pay you back. If you think that you are wasting your time here, think again. Why would you wise your time in a thing that could give you a good fortune?. So its up to your on how you can see what cryptocurrency brings you.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
July 31, 2018, 07:42:33 PM

For some reason, I don't find it a waste of time finding ways to earn bitcoins. In fact it's an opportunity to battle poverty in a different way. I am basing my statement on my experience where bitcoins solved some of my problems financially.
I have to agree that there is no waste of time if you love what you are doing especially with bitcoin. This technology gives so much opportunity for me to become debt free and this is why I continue to stay and keep on working hard so that I can achieve more. Make your time worth it in this market, and for sure it will become more profitable.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
July 31, 2018, 07:35:07 PM
I dont think we spend time for Bitcoin is waste our time because Bitcoin and especially blockchain technology is trend of the future if we do not start now maybe we will miss the best chance to invest in them, although the market now is not good but i believe crypto market will be the main market in a few years. Moreover, Bitcoin can also bring a lot of profit in short time so spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea.
Honestly i felt so blessed having bitcoin in my life and i'm so thankful to have known it earlier.It has made my life more profitable now too far from what my previous life was.And i know i will keep bitcoining until the rest of my life as long as it will still exist and as long as i'm still capable of earning it.
Activity: 259
July 31, 2018, 07:29:11 PM
I dont think we spend time for Bitcoin is waste our time because Bitcoin and especially blockchain technology is trend of the future if we do not start now maybe we will miss the best chance to invest in them, although the market now is not good but i believe crypto market will be the main market in a few years. Moreover, Bitcoin can also bring a lot of profit in short time so spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea.
Activity: 112
July 31, 2018, 07:16:25 PM
I heard bitcoin from a friend last quarter of 2017. I do not know really what this thing is so I did research about it. Upon reading news and articles about bitcoin, I understand clearly that bitcoin can possibly bring good fortune to me and my family. And that is merely the reason why I spend a lot of time in bitcoins on how to earn those without investing and what are the other means/ways or online job offers that uses bitcoin as payment.
Activity: 224
July 31, 2018, 07:10:26 PM
Because in bitcoin nobody will know what will happen. So I tried my luck here and hoped to get what I got. To gain profit in bitcoin in my opinion should be a lot of patience to wait for the price reaches very high. Therefore if we are impatient in my opinion later will only get losses.
Pages:
Jump to: