Pages:
Author

Topic: Why spend time in bitcoins? - page 80. (Read 42372 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0
August 03, 2018, 06:19:22 AM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.

I believe Bitcoin is the face of technological development of this world. It allows every person to be part of making a new era.

Lots of people gain various of benefits in terms of Bitcoin. Thus, when cryptocurrency continue to grow and a person become part of it, that person guaranteed a great future.

However, the great future will guanranteed more if a person has a stable job instead of the procedure of Bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
August 03, 2018, 06:00:49 AM
For me, I do spend time In bitcoin because I really need money where Is help to support my financial needs because my salaray Is not enough due to some deductions taken from my banks loan. And I'm very thankful to have this bitcoin forum which Is the way to make me earned bitcoin either signature or bounty campaign.
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
August 03, 2018, 05:36:38 AM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.

I think so. I suppose it is not wasting time when you are supporting a cause that represents freedom. It is not wasting time to try to exert a little effort to change this world for the better in our own little ways. In addition, I think we are not doing this for naught. If ever we fail, at least we have made a good try and a good deal of wealth. The latter of course is a little controversial. But I think everyone in the crypto world who has been here for a longer time can testify on this. Even a single Bitcoin for now will become a treasure in the future.
Activity: 29
August 03, 2018, 05:30:04 AM
I'm not sure about the fall of Bitcoin so it is a stepping stone to jump far. However, based on the electronic market index, you can see that Bitcoin's decline is stable and does not die. All present observations are speculative only.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I LOVE ADABS
August 03, 2018, 05:28:38 AM
everyone is willing to spend time on bitcoin. because bitcoin, people can change their life. the most important economy. people will not waste an opportunity, as long as bitcoin still exists. people will always spend time just to collect bitcoin.

Bitcoin is good for long term investment and that is the reason why everyone is interested on cryptocurrency since there are a lot of people who already become wealthy by just trading and holding crypto.
Activity: 68
August 03, 2018, 05:27:45 AM
You can never be wasting time as a result of Bitcoin activities. The more time you spend on it, the more likely you will understand it and earn from it. It worth it.
Activity: 119
Merit: 1
August 03, 2018, 05:19:07 AM
I spent time in bitcoin because i see it as a new technology at the time so i looking for information and knowledge.
Activity: 27
August 03, 2018, 05:11:22 AM
Now is the technology era. Without technology, we would have no job to do. So taking time for bitcoins is not bad for us, it gives us an understanding of technology today. Unintentionally we invest in bitcoin and get a huge profit. At that time you will feel that taking time for bitcoin is very helpful.
Activity: 191
August 03, 2018, 04:54:48 AM

Our effort on investment and any other types of earnings  without good returns, that is actually wasting our time but if we think positive and making  something good like focus to join in Any different bounty campaign wearing with good status being a member of bitcoin talk forum and no negative trust that is our big investment here.
Activity: 289
Merit: 10
August 03, 2018, 04:18:31 AM
It can be a waste of your time, but in case of bitcoin growth you will regret that effort and time, that you could spend on Bitcoin instead wating it on other useless things Smiley
Activity: 406
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰
August 03, 2018, 04:15:08 AM

Spending much more in bitcoin is like spending your  bright future,otherwise people want to envolve  more in bitcoin,because they want goal to achieve and this dreams to have a profit and saving by means of digital currency,actualy bitcoin is not wasting of time,its will give you a source of income  in order to obtain your primary necessity.
Activity: 286
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
August 03, 2018, 03:51:35 AM
everyone is willing to spend time on bitcoin. because bitcoin, people can change their life. the most important economy. people will not waste an opportunity, as long as bitcoin still exists. people will always spend time just to collect bitcoin.
Activity: 196
August 03, 2018, 03:45:06 AM
I spend time in Bitcoin because i get paid doing it. Its my job and its my assets now. So i enjoy doing it, how can you not spend time with what gives you earnings.
Activity: 31
August 03, 2018, 03:44:53 AM
I earn money and use the money for personal purposes, family friends. No one can teach me how to spend money properly. Maybe I was trying to stabilize my finances so I got to Bitcoin. Although I have to spend a lot of time, I think it is reasonable.
Activity: 143
August 03, 2018, 03:29:21 AM
This is new era, we are exploring a new age. Being a pioneer, exploring it gives me the vibes and adrenaline rush.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 586
August 03, 2018, 03:22:47 AM
bitcoin helped me earn more income. Besides earning more income, I was exposed to projects with great ideas. things that I have never imagined. Really joining the crypto does not waste my time. This is a meaningless time for me.
Poole are using bitcoin for increasing their income. There is big lobby that is working already in private companies and different firms but they want to have an add-in their income. Thus bitcoin is a best selection for them. They have proved it so right that bitcoin can become a source of income for them, a part time job we can say. You are good to go for this option too.
Activity: 223
August 03, 2018, 02:45:52 AM
I spend time in bitcoin because i believe it can help me and benefit me financially. I keep my focus positively that i may gain in it positively. The risk is there but full of hopes.
Activity: 84
August 02, 2018, 05:34:10 PM
It's more focus on bitcoin now a days than other things cos we earn money from that bitcoin and that's what i'm doing everytime i sit on my computer focus and give more time to bitcoin explore more how to invest and earn a lot of money from that bitcoin
Activity: 112
August 02, 2018, 04:37:55 PM
Nothing comes so easy. You have to really work for it. If you can't buy with that huge price allocation on bitcoin, you just have to spend time end efforts working to get it and I think it is worth it. Bitcoin is really an extraordinary digital currency and people do not just spend time on this coin, they have really created jobs for themselves with bitcoin.
Activity: 140
August 02, 2018, 03:02:03 PM
.Everyone wants to get rich and bitcoin is a blessing for all of us.Bitcoin is an easy way to earn a lot of money and that too in a short period of time .lots of  people face economic crisis and so people find ways to earn money.bitcoin makes many people rich so spent time on bitcoin is very important for those people who want to earn from bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: