Pages:
Author

Topic: Why spend time in bitcoins? - page 82. (Read 42372 times)

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1901
Shuffle.com
August 02, 2018, 08:37:44 AM
Do you think that you could've been wasting your time?
What made you think that Bitcoin is a waste of time ? There are people who are making a lot of money because of their business/service/investment in Bitcoins and crypto. It's not a waste of time if you're having success with what you're currently doing. You need to learn more about Bitcoin so you'll know the reasons why more and more people are putting their money in to Bitcoin.

I think a lot of time spent playing bitcoins
Trading is not a game.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 08:25:36 AM
Your way of thinking is partly correct. But why do not we do 2-3 jobs at the same time. We should spend time learning about bitcoin to see bitcoin as our work. It does not harm us either. I've learned a lot about bitcoin, I invest in and now I get a lot of profit. We should consider bitcoin as a job. It also does not take much of your time.
Activity: 28
August 02, 2018, 08:03:28 AM
I do not waste my time on things I'm not sure about. I am a novice, I learn bitcoin also just want to earn a profit, do my life can be more stable.
Activity: 210
August 02, 2018, 07:58:31 AM
bitcoin for me is a great asset for long term investing to get a lot of results. and bitcoin is the end of all coins if bitcoin goes down all the coins will go down. so that many survive in bitcoin whatever happens.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
August 02, 2018, 07:52:07 AM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.

i spend my time on bitcoin because it has a good look or it's good to give every time you love bitcoin
Activity: 468
Merit: 250
August 02, 2018, 07:50:25 AM
Bitcoin is the future of the world transaction system so having bitcoin is mandatory, we will be left behind if it does not immediately learn bitcoin and I'm sure the big thing of bitcoin is soon to be legalized many countries.
Activity: 30
August 02, 2018, 07:42:03 AM
If you are a good time management you can balance your Bitcoin investments with other personal things. I think that one of us also wants to get the profit that BTC brings to serve the needs of life.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
August 02, 2018, 07:39:08 AM
I really believe that we are creating a new economy system with bitcoin and crypto overall and I would like to be the part of that.
Activity: 103
August 02, 2018, 07:31:32 AM
Actual question.  Sometimes I ask myself, but is it worth it to waste time on bitcoin.
Activity: 40
August 02, 2018, 07:24:00 AM
Everything needs spending time in order to occur. And bitcoin is one of them, for the potential of bitcoin is broad it can make you rich or the other way around. Yet I think bitcoin is worth the time and risk. Just have a little faith.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
August 02, 2018, 07:06:12 AM
If you spend effort and time in bitcoin, that means that you consider this as a means of extra income to help you in your necessities. So it is worth the effort doing research just to make the right investment choice if in return you will earn a decent amount.

In my case, I don't think it is a waste earning through trading and investing is much less of a hassle than doing labor work for extra income.
Activity: 26
August 02, 2018, 07:05:16 AM
Bitcoin is currently the strongest cryptocurrency. People need to learn because they do not know about the money. Bitcoin can be traded quickly, safely and legally. Bitcoin is not bad, once you invest you need to know the right time and you will get the profit you want. You will find the time you know about bitcoin very well.
Activity: 248
Merit: 11
August 02, 2018, 06:34:33 AM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.

As with any investment asset, I advise you to follow the well-known rule of "Do not put all the eggs in one basket." Since in this case we are talking about particularly fragile eggs, it hardly makes sense to invest more than 10% of free cash in bitcoins. However, each investor has his own ideas about the limits of acceptable risk.
Activity: 177
August 02, 2018, 06:14:17 AM
If you spend your time and energy on bitcoins correctly, you can earn good money. Working with crypto currency is very interesting and risky. Constant growth, which is simply impossible to stop. This is wonderful.

Spending time of bitcoin is worthy because you can't fined it in others companies or stablishment. Investing in bitcoin is much money to earn, and it is easy and fast way to become rich or a millioner in the future.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 02, 2018, 05:51:14 AM
If you spend your time and energy on bitcoins correctly, you can earn good money. Working with crypto currency is very interesting and risky. Constant growth, which is simply impossible to stop. This is wonderful.
Activity: 56
August 01, 2018, 11:25:36 PM
You can earn more from spending bitcoin than to your regular job. It's profitable and helpful for your financial needs.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
www.daxico.com
August 01, 2018, 11:13:03 PM
Because spending time in bitcoin is just like spending time with your precious treasures. Bitcoin has offered a lot of opportunities for everyone to make their lives better and become financially free and that is already tested through times by those people who lived to tell their story of success with bitcoin.
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 10:56:24 PM
no problem, in my opinion, why, because what we collect is bitcoin. and everyone knows how the value of bitcoin is, it doesn't matter if we spend time getting bitcoin. what I think, we work hard, for now, collecting bitcoin. and think about our future.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
August 01, 2018, 10:44:04 PM
I think it's essential to spend time in learning about bitcoin and how to invest in it because of it's innovative technology, in time the world may adapt and use it as payment method for commerce and e-commerce. As an investment asset and our new form of money that's why learning about digital currency while you still can is important for your own sake and financial sake.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
August 01, 2018, 10:34:00 PM
It is profitable to engage in bitcoin in any case.Who earned bitcoin can assume that he spent time not in vain.And Vice versa who lost everything will be very sorry for the time spent
I think you are some kind of pessimistic. Some people even though they were failed, they will keep trying to fix their previous problems and try to not to do that kind of mistake again in the future. If you feel regret and think that the time you were spent was useless and then you are an idiot.
Pages:
Jump to: