Pages:
Author

Topic: Why spend time in bitcoins? - page 87. (Read 42372 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 08:05:49 AM
in the future, cryptcurrency will be main currency.
Activity: 266
July 31, 2018, 08:02:49 AM
Bitcoin is an opportunity to earn. Although there are also a number of risks for investing in the digital currency. Very thin line between earnings and losses. But time really takes a lot, on the analysis of the market on the assessment of the situation.
Activity: 845
Merit: 100
July 31, 2018, 07:52:35 AM
Bitcoin is the future of the transaction system, so I think taking the time for bitcoin is a good and profitable thing for a better future, I'm sure that bitcoin prices are immediately skyrocketing and stable.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
July 31, 2018, 07:42:23 AM
I have stable job but still my income is not enough so I need an extra income and thats why I joined bitcoin.For me bitcoin is a big blessing that gives everyone to earn not just knowledge about bitcoin/cryptocurrency but also profit that can help us out to our daily needs.
Activity: 526
Merit: 10
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
July 31, 2018, 07:31:31 AM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
I think it is time for bitcoin to keep track of the news of its rise or fall. It helps you to make a decision with your bitcoin number. Buy, sell or hold to be able to make the most profit or least damage. You need to have a certain amount of capital invested in bitcoin at this point, and you just need to track the price movement of it to make more money. The easy way to make money is to get people to spend time with Bitcoins.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
July 31, 2018, 07:18:13 AM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.

What could go wrong in that mate? If you carefully invest your money into it then surely we can have more money from the crypto currencies. I have myself made handsome money from the signature campaigns and some of the good bounties that went perfect until the end. I guess it should not be that difficult to everyone to have this path followed and keep themselves engaged in earning money from the bitcoin. Also I am not the only example here who has earned like this because mostly forum is giving chance to everyone here who work smart and hard. So yes it is worth spending time here.
Activity: 280
July 31, 2018, 07:14:33 AM
because I love Bitcoin. I want to learn more about Bitcoin and blockchain technology. I can spend a lot of time searching for knowledge and information related to Bitcoin. It can be said that I am addicted to Bitcoin
Activity: 333
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
July 31, 2018, 07:12:45 AM
I do not think finding out about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is wasting my time. Remember that the most important thing about investing is that we have to find out about the projects we want to invest in. And Bitcoin too, if you do not find out about Bitcoin you will never make a profit and even lose money if you invest in Bitcoin.
Activity: 34
July 31, 2018, 07:09:42 AM
I think it's kind of reasonable that we are spending our time and effort here in bitcoin because let's be real, bitcoin can help us survive not just a day but to our everyday lives. For starters, it might take too long to earn, but it's really worth the wait.
Activity: 350
July 31, 2018, 07:05:02 AM
People spend time on bitcoin because it shows that it can make a big profit for investors. They just need to put aside funds and keep track of the price fluctuations of this promising market. Bitcoin is no longer as simple as it was 1 or 2 years ago. It may be worth a dip in 1 day. However, bitcoin will continue to increase in the coming time.
Activity: 340
July 31, 2018, 06:34:35 AM
bitcoin helped me earn more income. Besides earning more income, I was exposed to projects with great ideas. things that I have never imagined. Really joining the crypto does not waste my time. This is a meaningless time for me.
Activity: 420
July 31, 2018, 05:54:12 AM
On bitcoin and other crypto-currencies it makes sense to waste time. It is obvious that very soon the top currency creep will have a massive application. I think that all of us who are already engaged in investing in crypto currencies will soon receive income, but each of us will have a different profit.
Activity: 30
July 31, 2018, 05:44:41 AM
I spend time in bitcoin because it's great and I can get profit. I still have a stable job which I make cryptocurrency a part time which stable job is more important to me.
Activity: 57
July 31, 2018, 05:33:13 AM
For me i will say that we need to give bitcoin more of our time, to study the price fluctuation of the bitcoin. Because we all know that even the market itself fluctuate so it will be very hard for if will did not study it very well.
Activity: 980
Merit: 62
July 31, 2018, 05:31:07 AM
Those who said that it is not worth it is because they want to be rich in some months. There is another category that they truly believe in Blockchain as a technology and not only in Bitcoin.

I am in the second category. I believe that it is worth to spend time in Bitcoin/Blockchain because i want to contribute in this change of the world with the best of my efforts.
Activity: 24
July 31, 2018, 05:20:39 AM
This also bothered me a lot, I'm young, I'm still trying to be financially stable. However, it would be very difficult for me, and some friends introduced me to Bitcoin. I was quite interested, I spent time exploring and investing projects, now I have also benefited from Bitcoin. Note the good management of your time.
Activity: 55
July 31, 2018, 04:43:54 AM
Spending time with BITCOIN earn profit by means of joining bounty campaign, investing and etc. which can help your financial needs depending on how you manage BITCOIN for profit ideas.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
July 31, 2018, 04:29:35 AM

Earnings profit from bitcoin is very much tested before the price crashed, people know about all the history on what happen of bitcoin right now  but I stand for bitcoin and I always spending my time everyday through signature bounty campaign. I don't discourage anymore because of ambition to gain bitcoin for my family future.

Most people here in crypto are wants to an extra income for their families daily needs or whatever. Investing in altcoins, bitcoin or ICO's and spending time in forum to work with bounty campaign.
Activity: 280
July 31, 2018, 04:28:52 AM
The market of crypto-currencies is a great opportunity to make good money. The main thing is to do everything wisely. It is permanent to learn to understand how the market is organized.
Activity: 353
Merit: 12
July 31, 2018, 03:53:34 AM

Earnings profit from bitcoin is very much tested before the price crashed, people know about all the history on what happen of bitcoin right now  but I stand for bitcoin and I always spending my time everyday through signature bounty campaign. I don't discourage anymore because of ambition to gain bitcoin for my family future.
Pages:
Jump to: