Pages:
Author

Topic: Why the market is falling and why not be afraid - page 12. (Read 29816 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 12
The market cap and Bitcoin price is kept falling because there are many factors that we have to consider around the globe happening on Bitcoin like ETF, hacks, Bitcoin movements, USDT movement, Mt.Gox exchange many other factors making the price of Bitcoin is kept declining.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
It's not the first time the market is falling.
Risk is everywhere whne you invest, especially if we want to be in the world of crypto we must be really prepared as risk that will happen because in the world of risk crypto it is very big.
Just research a bit and enter in the game at best points. And i think it's the best time to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 157
This is obviously a good time for anyone to come into the Crypto sphere and invest. The bull market is really close
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
maybe the conditions of the exchange place are falling like this because of bad news and because there are so many panic traders that make the price condition very easy to collapse like this, if the price of bitcoin falls it will be very difficult to increase prices again.

Or probably people don't want to invest, simply as that. Its a dramatic fall, just look at Ethereum, they suffered the most because the price is below $200. But then again, if you just check the historical logs, bitcoin doesn't go on parabolic because there's no asset that can sustain a continues growth. We might be falling, but we are still far from becoming obsolete. Everyone should not panic and just stick it out and I'm sure everything will go back on normal with the price climbing to a new all-time-high.
People waste too much time trying to find some kind of explanation in conspiracy theories about why the price is going down, most of the time the most simple explanation is going to be the one that is true and after the price crashed no one that is not truly convinced about the future of cryptocurrencies is going to invest in this market, and without new investment coming into this market the price cannot grow.
Activity: 46
There are many answers to the question why the market is falling.I will not go into everything, I will only say my opinion . Personally,I think it was just a terrible overbought, many investors have made a super profit and withdraw funds .Further, of course the media, very vaguely write about bitcoin and crypto . But I'm sure the whales are doing everything when they decide it's time for them to get rich so the market will go to the top.
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
We all know that crypto currency is volatile. Price drop happens every year. Without drop in price new investors may not get opportunity to invest in crypto. And we can't predict crypto market. Panic sellers always sell with loss and new investors comes.. but wr have to realise that every year is not same. In 2017 BTC and almost all alts reached ATH but we can't expect same for 2018. It's may or may not happen.
Indeed, we cannot predict the market especially the cryptomarket since they were very fluctuative however, we should not be afraid of it because this is just normal. Fall is always present and we cannot escape out from it hence, the best choice is to hold. Fall can be considered an advantage as well because without it there will be no circulation will occur.
You need to hold your bitcoin in bad times, I mean when the price is on the way down. Bitcoin price is not stable. Changes occur every moment and you may see growth after some time. As today we saw growth about $3 to 400 just in seconds. This is because of the volatility in the price. You should remain constant during bad situation of the market. It will turn again after a while.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
I am not afraid if the price of other bitcoin or cryptocurrency prices has decreased because when such a cheap price is the right time to buy as much coins as you can, take advantage of that golden opportunity to find a lot of profit.
Activity: 306
Merit: 15
My analize is that the collapse of the market is normal, as it is depleted on demand, when many bitcoins hide it is growing is also increasing the price of token in the market, the market does not always increase, because it is a gambling, you can lose and you can win, the most important thing is to have patience in waiting if it falls. It does not need to be afraid because it is just the collapse of the market.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
I think the market experienced a fall like this maybe it happened because of the bad news that finally made many traders panic and made them sell all assets owned at cheap prices and make the exchange place collapse.
Actually those persons take afraid and loses they are not trust in this currency rather they are not know about bitcoin so hat's why they lose their a lot of money but some time bitcoin price is low and its a best opportunity to buy more bitcoin and then after some long time its price go to very high and profitable for every investors, so that's why don't be afraid and wait for its profitable high price.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
I think the market experienced a fall like this maybe it happened because of the bad news that finally made many traders panic and made them sell all assets owned at cheap prices and make the exchange place collapse.
If they sold all their coin so they did bad to their own self as holding can give good profit than selling at panic. So before making investment with bitcoin better if one makes his own mind get positive about crypto currency price rise and fall, buy when you see price getting down and sell when you see price getting high, so now price is not high so golden chance to make investment with bitcoin and buy more coin so your income will be more than double within few months.
Activity: 462
Activity: 77
The market usually drops without fear when you are holding USDT. Those BTC buyers at high prices that are down are certainly scared.
There is nothing to worry about the falling of the price. Now it is normal and you will see pump again tomorrow in the price. So don’t be panic and be patient while holding your coins for long time. Cryptocurrency investment is not for short time and you should keep this in mind before investing in bitcoin. If you are impatient then this world is not for you. You should invest your money in some regular business.
Activity: 150
Merit: 5
Actually that's the nature of the job and it depends on the investors who go around and buying and dumping queen coins
Activity: 1190
Merit: 212
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
yes you are right now the market conditions are falling and maybe this is because there is bad news that makes these traders panic for fear and they are better off selling their assets quickly in order to get a profit.
Activity: 96
Fear is something that everyone will have, but we must first learn to restrain fear in investing in the cryptocurrency market, because investing coins requires courage and patience!
Activity: 58
I don't get why people are so depressed and all dark. Buy the dip, invest, these prices are so cheap that we should not miss it! Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies won't be going anywhere for some time.
Activity: 926
in my opinion this market could have fallen and you should be able to use it when cheap price conditions like this are to buy as much bitcoin as you can, when prices fall don't be afraid but you must be happy because you have the opportunity to buy at a low price.
Activity: 275
https://customcontract.network
in a decentralized market it is impossible without regulation by whales who have large capital, but if we look at the history and trends that are always emerging, every market falls some of the next time it must rise and be higher. I always observe this phenomenon and it often happens
Activity: 416
Merit: 21
for me, exactly why is the health of marketplace costs slipping most likely because of poor information which makes the buying price of bitcoin plus some additional cryptocurrency drops simply because presently national politics may also impact the health of cryptocurrency costs in the host to trade.

Exactly, due to news coming from different part of the sources will also impact on the price of Bitcoin. So it is always good to stay positive when we here any positive news automatically the price will start increasing. We have to stay strong until the market starts recovering.
Activity: 140
why not be afraid ? Because we are behind this new technology. not just for profit. we have to take this to the world being with it. we can change the whole unfair system with this technology . be with it.
Pages:
Jump to: