Pages:
Author

Topic: Why the market is falling and why not be afraid - page 7. (Read 29777 times)

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
At present, the market is experiencing a global correction. Someone attributed to this the manipulation of large players, some think that the cartel wants to bring down the market, but that's what I think about this:
1)Earlier when the first crypto currency (bitcoin) was born, there were few about it, that was heard, there were only enthusiasts who were interested in the mine. Here they are the first holders who sold them for 1-10 $
2)Then the game involved people associated with innovative technologies, which had large extra money, that would buy them bitcoin at cheap prices from the first miners. Thus raising the price to $ 100
3)But since after such a surge in prices, the first holders sold all their bitcoins, bringing down the rate. I do not think that in the past years 2010-2014 these were corrections. Most of all it was the draining of the first players who were happy that they sold so dearly. And they thought that the bubble burst
4)But large holders, all bought out and dropped superfluous players. After that, a good news background started, carrying a missile called bitcoin far into space.
5)People have heard from all sides what bitcoin is and that it grows very fast. Without understanding the market, despite the graphics, people bought bitcoins, selling apartments and getting into loans. By that, they carried the missile far into space. But the day came when the big The holder decided not to wait any longer for the end of the galaxy, but decided to sell his bitcoins ...
6)And people bought everything and bought ... And when the buyers were over, the sale of those who bought not long ago began. Then the sale of those who bought at the top was started. Forming with this a snowball, flying down. And now those who did not dare to go to market, not having had time to click on the buy button for $ 20,000 sitting and rejoicing that they did not come here. Sometimes glancing at the low rate
7)But we know that such a low price is an occasion to buy crypto currency. I'm sure that there will not be such prices any more. When players who sold bitcoin for $ 100-200-300 pumping a rocket with fuel began to enter the game. TV to say that the bubble does not burst, but grows. And the race of those who will buy for expensive ($ 30,000-$ 50,000) from those who buy now will begin. The choice is yours when you buy ...
As for the recent fall in price, it’s all because of the dispute between the two CEO of Bitcoin SV and Bitcoin ABC. The two are really up against each other, and it’s all about the Bitcoin Cash fork. But I’m still not worried, no matter what they’re doing what would be the outcome.

I’m very sure that all these are just for the reason of putting price down and creating opportunity for the whales to invest millions of dollars on a cheaper rate. I will still keep on holding, I’m very positive that something good will happen next year.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
www.daxico.com
The reason why the market is falling because people's demand will go high and low. Since bitcoin is ruled by the supply and demand scheme, it's just normal to see a market falling and there's no need to be afraid too because cryptos can rise drastically too.
Activity: 294
Merit: 26
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
right now its the best when im getting the more profits tokens speaking i think thats all about profit mean get more token to hold when the market rise again adn more when the tokens are u holding have a very good future and use in the real world. Thats why i think at least and knowing about whats the meaning of holding
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
it all began with the belief that crypto would improve many communities for the better. the crypto market trend will continue to change rapidly because he is de-centralized with many users around the world, bubbles can fly or drop prices quickly, this is part of the crypto cycle that all users must understand
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
The market is falling simply because it's a place of assets with very volatile in prices. Since it's all about demand and supply, it just makes sense if you can see the market falling and rising so there's no need to worry or be afraid, basically.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
 After the beginning of January year 2018, cryptocurrency market every day began to feel like falling. Capitalization of the market dropped almost five times. What is very noticeable on the market today. But I am sure that it will recover soon.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
here We see traders who are experienced with beginners,
usually beginner traders will worry and release all their crypto assets to withstand a lot of losses, but for professional traders they actually sell / buy at a small rate, and get results to cover losses.

In fact experienced traders know how to cover their lost. Newbie having no experience in trading always face to make lost. I think that they need to remain a little cautious and should try their best to trade with a little amount of money in beginning, so that if they lose money they may have the power to bear the lost.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
It maybe the market now was in downfall stage but it doesn't mean it will goes down continuously to zero. If the market is falling it means there is no other choice to be happen in the market in the near future that it will arise again in terms of the its price value for sure. Therefore, reason to be afraid of it. 
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
I think regardless of whether the market falls to us it won't be frightened, possibly for us this will in some time the cost will recoup, so for us, this is likewise a superior chance to gain a lot of benefits by buying current costs.

Activity: 11
It is cruel when the price of an asset is at its lowest. And of course, crypto can rank zero. There is always a high risk, but the rewards can be much higher. It is important to only deal with money that you can comfortably lose, as then you will not 'rush' as most people did to make quick money.
What do you believe will happen to cryptocurrency prices next year?
Activity: 41
the condition of market prices can fall as it seems I see from the influence of traders who panic and are easily affected by bad news so as to make the cryptocurrency price at the exchange place fall like this.
To me I think that the investors are currently too much confident about the market and and that is the reason that they have given a very good support to the market and the price is not going down anymore. I hope that very soon they will start investing more and more money in bitcoin and will give more support to the market.
copper member
Activity: 383
here We see traders who are experienced with beginners,
usually beginner traders will worry and release all their crypto assets to withstand a lot of losses, but for professional traders they actually sell / buy at a small rate, and get results to cover losses.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1015
It's normal to feel sad when you are seeing the price falling but never be afraid. Simply because falling is really part of it and time will come it will recover so nothing to be afraid of. Actually, it's an oppurtunity, you shouldn't be afraid. All you need to do is wait for price increase and buy as much as you can.
Activity: 32
At present, the market is experiencing a global correction. Someone attributed to this the manipulation of large players, some think that the cartel wants to bring down the market, but that's what I think about this:
1)Earlier when the first crypto currency (bitcoin) was born, there were few about it, that was heard, there were only enthusiasts who were interested in the mine. Here they are the first holders who sold them for 1-10 $
2)Then the game involved people associated with innovative technologies, which had large extra money, that would buy them bitcoin at cheap prices from the first miners. Thus raising the price to $ 100
3)But since after such a surge in prices, the first holders sold all their bitcoins, bringing down the rate. I do not think that in the past years 2010-2014 these were corrections. Most of all it was the draining of the first players who were happy that they sold so dearly. And they thought that the bubble burst
4)But large holders, all bought out and dropped superfluous players. After that, a good news background started, carrying a missile called bitcoin far into space.
5)People have heard from all sides what bitcoin is and that it grows very fast. Without understanding the market, despite the graphics, people bought bitcoins, selling apartments and getting into loans. By that, they carried the missile far into space. But the day came when the big The holder decided not to wait any longer for the end of the galaxy, but decided to sell his bitcoins ...
6)And people bought everything and bought ... And when the buyers were over, the sale of those who bought not long ago began. Then the sale of those who bought at the top was started. Forming with this a snowball, flying down. And now those who did not dare to go to market, not having had time to click on the buy button for $ 20,000 sitting and rejoicing that they did not come here. Sometimes glancing at the low rate
7)But we know that such a low price is an occasion to buy crypto currency. I'm sure that there will not be such prices any more. When players who sold bitcoin for $ 100-200-300 pumping a rocket with fuel began to enter the game. TV to say that the bubble does not burst, but grows. And the race of those who will buy for expensive ($ 30,000-$ 50,000) from those who buy now will begin. The choice is yours when you buy ...
The market can fall for any reason, it can be because the whales has decided to go for a little break or maybe there is something else, maybe everyone has gone for ICOs like some would say or maybe jump into forex like I have also seen some comment. It can be anything, but whatever it is has to do with causing decrease in the demand for Bitcoin and making the supply to be much.
Activity: 535
Merit: 250
the condition of market prices can fall as it seems I see from the influence of traders who panic and are easily affected by bad news so as to make the cryptocurrency price at the exchange place fall like this.
Activity: 82
Merit: 4
The market will go up or down depending on the level of the price difference. These are efforts to control market prices so that there is no financial crisis.
Yeah you are right. Market cap influence the price. if more and more people put their money in bitcoin, its price will go up. If they withdraw their money, the price will come down. It is natural and there is nothing to worry about it. You should hold your coin for more time. This bad situation will convert into good in the coming days and the price will rise again.
Activity: 462
I guess it's a natural thing like a stock, the market will fall will never be stable, but if you can see the opportunity, you can be the winner.
at the end of 2013 bitcoin prices rose dramatically and then in 2014 fell by 60% then what happened?
of course now as well as 5 years ago, but is the possibility the same as that, let's see.
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I think the problem is not between fear or not fear, but preferring to survive, because in a downturned market situation, I think everyone who has made an investment, they will think about keeping it because even if they will release the coins that have been held, of course only will get a loss.
Activity: 30
Now a days the best platform to sell goods is through online website portal....
one of the best online shopping site in malaysia is "iprice".... check out for more fast selling items.

This is crypto market and anything is possible here. The price may change tomorrow and cross $10000 in a day and may collapse more than thousand dollars in one night. Before investment we should know this thing. The price is not growing consistently and sometimes you may lose your investment but don’t be panic about that and hold your coins for long.
What are you talking about? He is asking about the falling market and you are telling us about online shopping. Please use some other place for your information. Anyway I think that the big reason for fall in the price is people’s trust and belief. When people trust bitcoin and believe that bitcoin will be the future currency, they will definitely put their money in it.
Activity: 11
i see your exertion. anyway thank you for your sharing Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: