Pages:
Author

Topic: Why the market is falling and why not be afraid - page 16. (Read 29743 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
well i think there should be no cause for fear since its not the first time the market is falling... i believe its going to come back in a matter of time...
one just has to be patient tho

i agree that this is not the first time that the market of cryptos have fall but i think this is only the year that cryptos have been falling for a verry long time without getting a real recovery  and huge pumps . to be honest i myself is a bit worried because of this events that currently happening to cryptos but im still faithful about my investments . i know that someday , the market of cryptos will be blooming again and hopefully than can now attract many new potential investors , to start again the new season .

it is not good to lose hope when you know it well that rise and fall is nature of bitcoin, market never remain the same for long time, so have patience and don’t sell it just have good thoughts and buy some coin at this dip I am sure later on you will get better than this, buy right now on affordable price and keep on holding soon you will see how good you were in making this decision.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
At present, the market is experiencing a global correction.

I also do believe that what is happening now is just a correction from the drastic surge that happened in the last quarter of 2017. The crypto upwelling during that wave was really explosive; reason why it needs to be corrected to gain stability. In the past months following that strange rise, crypto had experienced a long roller coaster ride that's quite draining, and probably by now, crypto is nearing a point of exhaustion (let's just hope and pray). So apparently, this is not the time to be afraid, but rather this is the best time to educate yourself on how crypto works, including the best time to buy and sell and how you can best interpret the market to your advantage. This is a great time to prepare ourselves for the upcoming breath-taking bull run.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
in my opinion, usually the price of bitcoin at the exchange place is usually bad news, so many traders are panicking and the end is trying to make the price of bitcoin collapse.

It happens that people sell due to panic mode and thus it further leads into market fall. But if you are a long term investor you should take best use of the fallen market and buy as much as possible in downside so that you can make earning from high rise.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
Cryptocurrency can indeed provide advantages and disadvantages to its holders, there is always a decline in market prices until now it is definitely behind all that there are some people who feel the advantages and disadvantages. many factors have caused the fall of market prices to date, one of which is that market price movements can be manipulated by someone to benefit from it deliberately dropping its value on the market
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
-snip-
Sometimes I do think that if there are no manipulators in this, that the price of Bitcoin would have been more stable than it is now and wouldn’t be fluctuating all that much. It’s all because of all these greedy whales that we have as members, they are the ones who are fond of pumping the market and dumping at anytime. That’s why it will reach a very high rate and then drop immediately. Some people who are not yet into Bitcoin are now seeing it as a scam. Well, very soon the price will still go up though.

afraid of the falling market is not a part of trading or investment if those people's are afraid because of fallen market then they gain loss and also these people are not very expert in trading, so in last you are right to saying that buying know more coins is a very good for us .
Everyone has their own reasons why they are afraid. Some are just newbie and are afraid because they are thinking the price might not go up anymore and this is an opportunity for them to withdraw and quit. Others are being bothered with the thought of how long it may take before the price goes back up again. I have learned to control my fear and invest money I’m ready to lose.
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
The market is falling because of many reason but the reason for why not to be afraid of is this is not the first time the market is falling.So we have to take risk that the price will recover soon for that we need to keep invested on the crypto currencies more.

Don't be afraid of what is happening on crypto market now. Just take the advantage of the price. Buy more coins and wait. Be positive that the market will recover soon, it will rise again.
Yes afraid of the falling market is not a part of trading or investment if those people's are afraid because of fallen market then they gain loss and also these people are not very expert in trading, so in last you are right to saying that buying know more coins is a very good for us .
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
At present, the market is experiencing a global correction. Someone attributed to this the manipulation of large players, some think that the cartel wants to bring down the market, but that's what I think about this:
1)Earlier when the first crypto currency (bitcoin) was born, there were few about it, that was heard, there were only enthusiasts who were interested in the mine. Here they are the first holders who sold them for 1-10 $
2)Then the game involved people associated with innovative technologies, which had large extra money, that would buy them bitcoin at cheap prices from the first miners. Thus raising the price to $ 100
3)But since after such a surge in prices, the first holders sold all their bitcoins, bringing down the rate. I do not think that in the past years 2010-2014 these were corrections. Most of all it was the draining of the first players who were happy that they sold so dearly. And they thought that the bubble burst
4)But large holders, all bought out and dropped superfluous players. After that, a good news background started, carrying a missile called bitcoin far into space.
5)People have heard from all sides what bitcoin is and that it grows very fast. Without understanding the market, despite the graphics, people bought bitcoins, selling apartments and getting into loans. By that, they carried the missile far into space. But the day came when the big The holder decided not to wait any longer for the end of the galaxy, but decided to sell his bitcoins ...
6)And people bought everything and bought ... And when the buyers were over, the sale of those who bought not long ago began. Then the sale of those who bought at the top was started. Forming with this a snowball, flying down. And now those who did not dare to go to market, not having had time to click on the buy button for $ 20,000 sitting and rejoicing that they did not come here. Sometimes glancing at the low rate
7)But we know that such a low price is an occasion to buy crypto currency. I'm sure that there will not be such prices any more. When players who sold bitcoin for $ 100-200-300 pumping a rocket with fuel began to enter the game. TV to say that the bubble does not burst, but grows. And the race of those who will buy for expensive ($ 30,000-$ 50,000) from those who buy now will begin. The choice is yours when you buy ...

Market majors/thought leaders, control the market with the help of FOMO (fear of missed opportunity) and FUD (fear, uncertainty and doubt). The activity of financial giants acts as a catalyst for jumps and falls in the price rates. Thus, they form the mood of the majority, which increase growth or decline. Enhanced “punchy” growth inspires confidence and is able to force to buy assets in a rush and unwisely. Uncertainty and fear provoke a speedy sale in the same way. A well-known investor and billionaire Warren Buffett, with $ 90 billion on his account, used to say: “Be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful”.
It is really important to act independently and not always follow the crowd, especially when the market is highly overbought (if you consider buying) or oversold (in case selling is considered).

Also, no need to breed any form of fear, if one can practice the strategy of buy at low price and Sell at High Price very well. Now the market has fell and it's still falling, many traders are out there filled with panic. Why not take advantage of that and buy your coins now before the market booms again all of a sudden.

And being able to tolerate the degree of exposure you have to the market. If it drops down to 6k and you start sweating, you've put too much money in. But if it drops down there and you shrug, well you're a safe investor. Risks are only as risky as you make them through your decisions as an investor.

I wouldn't be putting my entire savings account into anything, so why would people do it with bitcoin? Sure, it's a great new idea and I support it fully. But it's something that should be used with other ideas as well. One idea is never the best idea. There's always an opportunity for others as well.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
well i think there should be no cause for fear since its not the first time the market is falling... i believe its going to come back in a matter of time...
one just has to be patient tho

i agree that this is not the first time that the market of cryptos have fall but i think this is only the year that cryptos have been falling for a verry long time without getting a real recovery  and huge pumps . to be honest i myself is a bit worried because of this events that currently happening to cryptos but im still faithful about my investments . i know that someday , the market of cryptos will be blooming again and hopefully than can now attract many new potential investors , to start again the new season .
Activity: 337
Merit: 100
The market is falling because of many reason but the reason for why not to be afraid of is this is not the first time the market is falling.So we have to take risk that the price will recover soon for that we need to keep invested on the crypto currencies more.

Don't be afraid of what is happening on crypto market now. Just take the advantage of the price. Buy more coins and wait. Be positive that the market will recover soon, it will rise again.
Activity: 476
CAT.EX Exchange
for now some of the bitcoin price events at the exchange place have experienced a very sharp decline that is probably due to bad news that made the price of bitcoin and other cryptocurrency collapsed.
Activity: 98
At present, the market is experiencing a global correction. Someone attributed to this the manipulation of large players, some think that the cartel wants to bring down the market, but that's what I think about this:
1)Earlier when the first crypto currency (bitcoin) was born, there were few about it, that was heard, there were only enthusiasts who were interested in the mine. Here they are the first holders who sold them for 1-10 $
2)Then the game involved people associated with innovative technologies, which had large extra money, that would buy them bitcoin at cheap prices from the first miners. Thus raising the price to $ 100
3)But since after such a surge in prices, the first holders sold all their bitcoins, bringing down the rate. I do not think that in the past years 2010-2014 these were corrections. Most of all it was the draining of the first players who were happy that they sold so dearly. And they thought that the bubble burst
4)But large holders, all bought out and dropped superfluous players. After that, a good news background started, carrying a missile called bitcoin far into space.
5)People have heard from all sides what bitcoin is and that it grows very fast. Without understanding the market, despite the graphics, people bought bitcoins, selling apartments and getting into loans. By that, they carried the missile far into space. But the day came when the big The holder decided not to wait any longer for the end of the galaxy, but decided to sell his bitcoins ...
6)And people bought everything and bought ... And when the buyers were over, the sale of those who bought not long ago began. Then the sale of those who bought at the top was started. Forming with this a snowball, flying down. And now those who did not dare to go to market, not having had time to click on the buy button for $ 20,000 sitting and rejoicing that they did not come here. Sometimes glancing at the low rate
7)But we know that such a low price is an occasion to buy crypto currency. I'm sure that there will not be such prices any more. When players who sold bitcoin for $ 100-200-300 pumping a rocket with fuel began to enter the game. TV to say that the bubble does not burst, but grows. And the race of those who will buy for expensive ($ 30,000-$ 50,000) from those who buy now will begin. The choice is yours when you buy ...

Market majors/thought leaders, control the market with the help of FOMO (fear of missed opportunity) and FUD (fear, uncertainty and doubt). The activity of financial giants acts as a catalyst for jumps and falls in the price rates. Thus, they form the mood of the majority, which increase growth or decline. Enhanced “punchy” growth inspires confidence and is able to force to buy assets in a rush and unwisely. Uncertainty and fear provoke a speedy sale in the same way. A well-known investor and billionaire Warren Buffett, with $ 90 billion on his account, used to say: “Be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful”.
It is really important to act independently and not always follow the crowd, especially when the market is highly overbought (if you consider buying) or oversold (in case selling is considered).

Also, no need to breed any form of fear, if one can practice the strategy of buy at low price and Sell at High Price very well. Now the market has fell and it's still falling, many traders are out there filled with panic. Why not take advantage of that and buy your coins now before the market booms again all of a sudden.
Activity: 98
The cryptocurrency market has attracted the attention of many people and continues to gain popularity. The most advanced cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and Verge, have grown tens and hundreds times in just a few years. The Internet is full of stories about lucky people who successfully stocked up with Bitcoins or Ethereum at the right time.
Many new investors are interested in getting into the cryptocurrencies, but there are significant risks involved. The market may correct 50–70% in a matter of few days, and the ones who are not experienced enough can suffer severe losses. Therefore, it is important to understand the factors behind the course of the currency, and how this can predict the movement of prices.
It is known that the dynamics of the exchange rate is determined by the supply-and-demand. “Price takes all into account",  that is what one of the basic rules of trading says. These laws are universal for any market. But this is a generalized representation. It is necessary to identify the main criteria that influence market trends in projections for short and long-term prospects for a deeper understanding.
Activity: 329
in my opinion, usually the price of bitcoin at the exchange place is usually bad news, so many traders are panicking and the end is trying to make the price of bitcoin collapse.
Activity: 168
time is going to be bad for us because bitcoin has the most volatile nature, It use to increase and decrease if today the price of bitcoin is down just have patience soon the price of bitcoin will be high once again. I just hope everything will be fine...and I wait for it.
Activity: 89
The market is still falling, I am not afraid because most of my cryptocurrency comes from bounty missions, and I don't invest too much in other coins!
Activity: 462
Merit: 17
I personally do not understand too, why the market is falling. And I also do not understand why the market is not growing, against the backdrop of positive news.
Activity: 293
btc prices go down I thing everyone knows the reason, but why we shouldn't be afraid is because it will means nothing if we afraid of it, it just make you panic and of course you will be a panic seller, and all your opportunity gone in the future.
I think the market price is down due to ETF and SEC information waiting for approval, as well as tick a spectacular step back of Bitcoin on growth momentum go to 20k$.
Activity: 532
btc prices go down I thing everyone knows the reason, but why we shouldn't be afraid is because it will means nothing if we afraid of it, it just make you panic and of course you will be a panic seller, and all your opportunity gone in the future.
Activity: 434
In one year bitcoin has grown seriously. Yes, the price of 20k was a bubble, but now we have something close to the minimum price. The bubble does not cancel growth, and once already, the price will be 20,000, and everyone will say that bitcoin is over.
It is interesting that many people complain about the bubble bursting when the price is a lot higher than when the bubble began, the price did not crashed completely and that is a pattern that we have seen in bitcoin for some time and that is going to keep repeating, so people need to accept that fact and adapt to the way this market moves or lose their money if they do not.
Activity: 546
burst.money
Ethereum market is dumping so quickly that it panic me more.ethereum is decreasing because ETF . Not to worry because in future market will arise again.
Pages:
Jump to: