Pages:
Author

Topic: Why the market is falling and why not be afraid - page 13. (Read 29777 times)

Activity: 220
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
We all know that crypto currency is volatile. Price drop happens every year. Without drop in price new investors may not get opportunity to invest in crypto. And we can't predict crypto market. Panic sellers always sell with loss and new investors comes.. but wr have to realise that every year is not same. In 2017 BTC and almost all alts reached ATH but we can't expect same for 2018. It's may or may not happen.
Indeed, we cannot predict the market especially the cryptomarket since they were very fluctuative however, we should not be afraid of it because this is just normal. Fall is always present and we cannot escape out from it hence, the best choice is to hold. Fall can be considered an advantage as well because without it there will be no circulation will occur.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
The market usually drops without fear when you are holding USDT. Those BTC buyers at high prices that are down are certainly scared.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
We all know that crypto currency is volatile. Price drop happens every year. Without drop in price new investors may not get opportunity to invest in crypto. And we can't predict crypto market. Panic sellers always sell with loss and new investors comes.. but wr have to realise that every year is not same. In 2017 BTC and almost all alts reached ATH but we can't expect same for 2018. It's may or may not happen.
We all know that, but still majority of people is crying when ever some price drop occur. You are right what you say about people expectation, we saw all times high in 2017 and people thought that prices will continue to rise and that we will see new all times high this year too, too big expectations if you ask me. You are right about one more thing, not every year is the same, we don`t have same conditions every year, with that every year is unique. Price dropped, but everything is still working with full power, people are coming, governments and big companies are talking about it more than before, that is a good foundation for the years that will come.
Activity: 52
Activity: 184
I think market conditions are falling like this maybe because of bad news and maybe there is also something that makes traders panic and it is affected to sell their assets at very cheap prices, you have to be able to take advantage of all the movements to get the benefits very much.
You will only be able to take the advantage if you will know when you will have to buy and when you will have to sell so if you know it well trust me you are not in lose but you are going to earn very high, when the price get high it means it will be good to sell and when the price will be down so it will be good time to sell, never try to go against the market as buy at red and sell high instead of being worry about market try to learn how to take the advantage.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
The market is falling due to the over hype and prediction of BTC and ETH, which has led to the influx of novice investors into the market. So instead of this investors to roll and cry they decided to dump early leading to fall of the market capitalization. The only reason why investors shouldn't be afraid is if he/she invested in long term and in a unique project or cryptocurrency.
Activity: 336
for me, exactly why is the health of marketplace costs slipping most likely because of poor information which makes the buying price of bitcoin plus some additional cryptocurrency drops simply because presently national politics may also impact the health of cryptocurrency costs in the host to trade.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
I think market conditions are falling like this maybe because of bad news and maybe there is also something that makes traders panic and it is affected to sell their assets at very cheap prices, you have to be able to take advantage of all the movements to get the benefits very much.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
Why not to be afraid? You shouldn't be afraid we're just in the very early stages of bitcoin. If you own a bitcoin right now you should be proud and hold unto your btc. The future of bitcoin is bright. This is just a correction it will rebounds back to it's ATH very soon. Remember many newbies were introduced into bitcoin last year so the market is just reacting to that.

That is very true and that's why true holder and believers see a brighter future in bitcoin and other altcoins. In our history, there are so many attempts to make and advanced tech but they just don't have the things that they need but it eventually work out after a couple of trials and errors and that is the fate of btc.
Advances of technology make guarantee that the future of bitcoin will be beautiful, virtual currency and digital currency will be increasingly used and many signals like that have happened, we all know that bitcoin will continue to spread thats why we are always convinced of the future of crypto or bitcoin and You don't need to be afraid of lowering prices
Activity: 92
I have never been afraid to fall into the market. First of all, because I am a bounty hunter, I am not a daily trader. Second, I think that most of this decline is caused by the operator. The aim is to absorb more coins at a lower price!
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
maybe that makes the conditions of the exchange place fall like this due to the unstable price conditions of bitcoin and from the influence of bad news that makes traders panic, making them sell their assets at cheap prices and make prices collapse.
Activity: 322
Merit: 21
Why the market is falling and why not be afraid?
This is the usual situation of crypto currencies from the beginning it invented, but the survivability is too high that's why it's easy to comeback on track. Specially at this time, there's a lot of countries and people who warmed welcome this kind of transaction around the globe. That's why many of us does not afraid because the investors and other thing like development of technology is still on process or what I mean is continue to grow. So expect more demand in the near future as well.
Activity: 476
Why not to be afraid? You shouldn't be afraid we're just in the very early stages of bitcoin. If you own a bitcoin right now you should be proud and hold unto your btc. The future of bitcoin is bright. This is just a correction it will rebounds back to it's ATH very soon. Remember many newbies were introduced into bitcoin last year so the market is just reacting to that.

That is very true and that's why true holder and believers see a brighter future in bitcoin and other altcoins. In our history, there are so many attempts to make and advanced tech but they just don't have the things that they need but it eventually work out after a couple of trials and errors and that is the fate of btc.
Activity: 378
Because people already know it down and will come back in the future. The first time you feel strange you will be scared but when you are familiar it will become normal. I don't like it but many people are interested in the market now.

Yes. people who are new to the crypto market will always afraid about the market and start a panic about the market. People who have already experienced will always hold and buy the new ones why they are at dip but the major suggestion to newcomers is to hold the coin as long as possible.
Activity: 420
In my 3 years as a trader i seen alot of fall on bitcoin price, but its always recover its price, surpass it. And i think this year is the most crucial part of bitcoin as it drop more than 70%. For me, its just some of the down side of btc, it will recover more and even head up.

When the price is down we have to wait for patiently until the market starts recovering, Bitcoin price is decreasing because there are many factors that we have to consider due to governments and due to the market situation the price is decreasing. Yes, we have seen many downfalls in the Bitcoin but still, the price of Bitcoin will recover.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 578
There’s nothing to worry about the market now, it will not crash totally this is just a price manipulation and also because of the weak hands of newbies. The future are still in good with bitcoin and other great altcoins, invest while you can now there’s no turning back for this one and we have to move forward.
Price manipulation has been there even for the past years and we don't know who're behind it.

The market may fall and cause many to panic but for those who have been strong in faith to crypto, you shouldn't worry at all. I've seen many times of crypto market to be in the same crash but afterwards it has recovered very well.

Buy and holding silently will solve your worry.
Activity: 966
In my 3 years as a trader i seen alot of fall on bitcoin price, but its always recover its price, surpass it. And i think this year is the most crucial part of bitcoin as it drop more than 70%. For me, its just some of the down side of btc, it will recover more and even head up.
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
There’s nothing to worry about the market now, it will not crash totally this is just a price manipulation and also because of the weak hands of newbies. The future are still in good with bitcoin and other great altcoins, invest while you can now there’s no turning back for this one and we have to move forward.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 4133
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
Good post, yes bitcoin will raise again but it's going to take a longer session.http://
Pages:
Jump to: