Pages:
Author

Topic: Why the market is falling and why not be afraid - page 17. (Read 29743 times)

Activity: 673
Merit: 105
If the market are falling better to don't be afraid or any scared in you. Because if you are really trader you will know what happen next and that is market will recover again and you will gain more profit. Everyone needs to believe to cryptocurrency to recover and it's sure it happen.
I agree with you, I'm terribly stressed when the market falls this panic...Everyone starts losing money and then they say I'm broke!Of course you lost everything because you're a coward .... Guys remember falls, and then we buy more,grow fix!

The market has shown signs of recovery and trading volume is increasing, which is very good signal in this period. The downturn in the global financial markets has had a great impact on cryptocurrency but I think this is a great opportunity for this market because it is very small and the growth potential is fantastic.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Fluctuation in the market doesn't means it won't rise again it has been rising over the years which means that its still going to keep rising
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
I guess, we need not to be afraid in the falling of the market because on this kind of business, this scenario normally occurs sometimes due to some of the holders of bitcoins are selling it. And some are doing the panic selling sinced they are afraid to loose everything that they have earned.
Anyone can be afraid, even those that seems like they are not are just the ones that are trying to cover up with courage but inside of them they are afraid. It’s not easy to be watching your money go down without knowing whether you will be able to recover them or not, it will really get to an extent where you will feel like “it is time for you to withdraw your money and avoid losing more of what you have invested.

in my opinion, why is the condition of market prices falling probably due to bad news that makes the price of bitcoin and some other cryptocurrency falls because currently politics can also affect the condition of cryptocurrency prices at the place of exchange.
No matter what will be the price, there are still people who are ready to buy. I don’t really know how this is going to be, but I do know that there is probably going to be an increase in the price of Bitcoin though I don’t know how far the price will go and I’m not really expecting it to reach twenty thousand, it might just get to fifteen thousand and stop. Just because it reached close to twenty thousand (nineteen thousand plus) doesn’t mean that the same thing is going to happen this year.
Activity: 98
If the market are falling better to don't be afraid or any scared in you. Because if you are really trader you will know what happen next and that is market will recover again and you will gain more profit. Everyone needs to believe to cryptocurrency to recover and it's sure it happen.
I agree with you, I'm terribly stressed when the market falls this panic...Everyone starts losing money and then they say I'm broke!Of course you lost everything because you're a coward .... Guys remember falls, and then we buy more,grow fix!
Activity: 98
At present, the market is experiencing a global correction. Someone attributed to this the manipulation of large players, some think that the cartel wants to bring down the market, but that's what I think about this:
1)Earlier when the first crypto currency (bitcoin) was born, there were few about it, that was heard, there were only enthusiasts who were interested in the mine. Here they are the first holders who sold them for 1-10 $
2)Then the game involved people associated with innovative technologies, which had large extra money, that would buy them bitcoin at cheap prices from the first miners. Thus raising the price to $ 100
3)But since after such a surge in prices, the first holders sold all their bitcoins, bringing down the rate. I do not think that in the past years 2010-2014 these were corrections. Most of all it was the draining of the first players who were happy that they sold so dearly. And they thought that the bubble burst
4)But large holders, all bought out and dropped superfluous players. After that, a good news background started, carrying a missile called bitcoin far into space.
5)People have heard from all sides what bitcoin is and that it grows very fast. Without understanding the market, despite the graphics, people bought bitcoins, selling apartments and getting into loans. By that, they carried the missile far into space. But the day came when the big The holder decided not to wait any longer for the end of the galaxy, but decided to sell his bitcoins ...
6)And people bought everything and bought ... And when the buyers were over, the sale of those who bought not long ago began. Then the sale of those who bought at the top was started. Forming with this a snowball, flying down. And now those who did not dare to go to market, not having had time to click on the buy button for $ 20,000 sitting and rejoicing that they did not come here. Sometimes glancing at the low rate
7)But we know that such a low price is an occasion to buy crypto currency. I'm sure that there will not be such prices any more. When players who sold bitcoin for $ 100-200-300 pumping a rocket with fuel began to enter the game. TV to say that the bubble does not burst, but grows. And the race of those who will buy for expensive ($ 30,000-$ 50,000) from those who buy now will begin. The choice is yours when you buy ...
I also think that all this is the manipulation of the big players .Now people do not buy considering that the bubble burst, but when big companies start to buy it and raise the price to $ 50,000 then all will begin to say it is the technology of the 21st century.And will buy at a great price ...
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
in my opinion, why is the condition of market prices falling probably due to bad news that makes the price of bitcoin and some other cryptocurrency falls because currently politics can also affect the condition of cryptocurrency prices at the place of exchange.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I prefer to buy cryptocurrencies in a falling market, because I think the price of many cryptocurrencies is very good for purchase!
People who are new to the market will not consider this. All they think is they have bought and thats enough to grow their money and will wait until the price goes up.

But to the traders and holders as well, while waiting for that most awaited day. We are buying and growing our holdings and sees this dip as an opportunity.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
I guess, we need not to be afraid in the falling of the market because on this kind of business, this scenario normally occurs sometimes due to some of the holders of bitcoins are selling it. And some are doing the panic selling sinced they are afraid to loose everything that they have earned.
Yeah many users follow that panic and sell their coins because they are afraid of losing more. that is precisely what keeps prices going down, this is like a double effect and will stop if the user realizes that we don't need to panic and fear of price reductions? bitcoin market is very volatile and of course there are times when prices go down right? you don't need to be afraid of that..
Activity: 140
I prefer to buy cryptocurrencies in a falling market, because I think the price of many cryptocurrencies is very good for purchase!
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772

I believed that this dramatic fall in the last couple of days are due to the people who panics hearing the news about the Bitcoin ETF. But if you look closely at it, there's no rejection whatsoever, its just the SEC needs more time to make their decision that's why they delay it. I don't know what panic sellers understand, or if they really understand that the SEC is trying to say.

Perhaps they interpret it as a denial that's why they panic and push the sell bottom. And now it looks like thing are clear now because we can see that the price is no longer going down and at least making some green movement in the last 48 hours.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
in my opinion the crypto currently needs a security system. there have been many thefts in various aspects such as hackers who steal data and address data. which has an impact on investors thinking negatively of the crypto industry
It has been around for years and has very good reliability. It is difficult to defeat them, unless it does not exist. No matter how the market fluctuates, its value does not change and it needs more time to stabilize. That is the natural law it is like so many years. Please do not worry too much, everything is fine.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
Many opinion leaders predicted a fall before the bullish wave. Just wait
Before we get to bullish, we have to get through a very rough time and we've been here for months. But like few years ago, there's a massive and historical drop for bitcoin starting November 2013 to January 2015.
We can be on the same situation that we have to endure that very long time until we go out of this bear. If someone who's very afraid of this corrections you better stay out of the line and be quiet. Corrections are healthy and this is an opening opportunity for a bullish trend.

It could happen but we need to remember that the situation is very different compared before. Not a lot of people know about bitcoin and we barely even heard financial institutions hopping into crypto so I think if we face a rough time again, it will take less than 2 years before we recover.
The price of bitcoin are still high compare last year, so we are still in a good position. We may experience more dumps this year but I know bitcoin will bounce higher. 2yrs to recover with bitcoin is possible, well hodlers are trained to hold more coins for a long period if time so I think there’s still no reason to be afraid, this cryptomarket will be back on solid green candles soon.
Activity: 81
The normal growth is also affected by the manipulation, which is not fair at all.
Activity: 112
May be some people are not afraid even the crypto market is falling because some investors already aware of the characteristics of crypto investment and they believe that even its dropping today, time will come that the market will rise again.
Activity: 42
It is not the first time that market has fallen. To help it rise, we must invest more.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 322
Before we get to bullish, we have to get through a very rough time and we've been here for months. But like few years ago, there's a massive and historical drop for bitcoin starting November 2013 to January 2015.
We can be on the same situation that we have to endure that very long time until we go out of this bear. If someone who's very afraid of this corrections you better stay out of the line and be quiet. Corrections are healthy and this is an opening opportunity for a bullish trend.

It could happen but we need to remember that the situation is very different compared before. Not a lot of people know about bitcoin and we barely even heard financial institutions hopping into crypto so I think if we face a rough time again, it will take less than 2 years before we recover.
There is nothing to been worried about because of this downfall in the crypto market as this is not a new thing to happen and that it keeps on happening most of the time. All you need to do is that you have to be sure that you are not losing your control over your emotions at time of dump and that you just need to keep on holding all of your coins to get some good profit later.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1
Now bitcoin market price is very much low after few month or in the last year of i am sure the market will be change able because crypto market will be depend on crypto holder. Market is one kinds of platform because you can buy some coin for next few month market change the price will be increase bitcoin value.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100

Pages:
Jump to: