Pages:
Author

Topic: Why the market is falling and why not be afraid - page 2. (Read 29741 times)

legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
This isn't a price fall, these were just price fluctuations that take place between growth. Everytime the price falls there will be some growth further and at times this growth won't happen. By that moment we can experience the price to move within limited range for certain time period. This is form of correction and after the same there'll be sudden growth.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 2054
next quote is 8500 and than  9000. But the market must consolidate. Last quick growth was unexpected for most of the people. This means we could go back to 7700 and than lift up again.
Look like massive buy happen consolidate at that price couldn't become exactly. i thing can be more than $7700, so I am not worries about this. Emotional control holder not like on 2018, Trade rbecome good hand now and strong enough for controling market to stabil.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
Why should be afraid, because the market falls or grows has become commonplace.
what you have to do when the market falls or decreases, actually that is your chance to buy at a low price then you hold it back and wait for the market to rise again.
and what we see now the market has gone up and that is the benefit of opportunities when the market falls.
Activity: 203
Merit: 3
Professional traders are never worried about the fall in the price of bitcoin, and they are instead looking for opportunities from the fall in the price of bitcoin because they know the price of bitvoin will rise significantly someday

next quote is 8500 and than  9000. But the market must consolidate. Last quick growth was unexpected for most of the people. This means we could go back to 7700 and than lift up again.
Activity: 546
Merit: 17
Professional traders are never worried about the fall in the price of bitcoin, and they are instead looking for opportunities from the fall in the price of bitcoin because they know the price of bitvoin will rise significantly someday
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
developments there are always ups and downs because in the online world something might happen,on the news selala there is the latest news that prices are falling and prices are rising,we don't need to be afraid that the price will go down, it won't last long, it will go up again
Yes price is falling or rising but it is all about the user if we will not take tension of the fallen priced and will not sell at panic it will give us best result, so same now I will only say market is falling but we will have to keep patience and wait for right time to come for selling, now the market is good so we can hold it will soon green for all of us.

We know that in cryptocurrency there is no stable price in market this is the reason we can not anticipate what would be the price but we should be happy that price is increasing so it will be high and don’t be worry everything takes time and we will have to wait for the right time for market price recovery, so with patience we can earn more.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
developments there are always ups and downs because in the online world something might happen,on the news selala there is the latest news that prices are falling and prices are rising,we don't need to be afraid that the price will go down, it won't last long, it will go up again
Yes price is falling or rising but it is all about the user if we will not take tension of the fallen priced and will not sell at panic it will give us best result, so same now I will only say market is falling but we will have to keep patience and wait for right time to come for selling, now the market is good so we can hold it will soon green for all of us.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
There are only two market cycle, uptrend and downtrend so if the market is down, there is no kther way to go but up. If you are already an experienced trader or investor, you should no longer worry about falling market. At present, the crypto market is in uptrend again after a more than a year of bearish situation.
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
There are now a lot of applications for market predictions, and the datalight looks good. Clean design, nice mechanics. But now the management of the program made it difficult for me, because I don’t understand that, besides the schedule, I can find here
This is because the widget will be useful for experienced traders than for green newbies who have not yet reached trading on the exchange.
Yes, I agree, I still have little experience analyzing the cryptocurrency market, so I prefer to use the taklimakan trading analyzes and strategies, where you can find a detailed explanation of the situation and even get advice from a trader. I am not very good visual to understand all graphic symbols, but even for a beginner, I see that the widget is also a good tool.
Any graphics will be useless if you do not know what to do with them. I like to read the review of the market, I do not like to consider the scheme.
Ahah, yes, it’s sad when you look at well-structured information, but you don’t know how to read it. What looks interesting in this platform is a variety of graphics and tips. I hope I can deal with them.
Activity: 82
There are now a lot of applications for market predictions, and the datalight looks good. Clean design, nice mechanics. But now the management of the program made it difficult for me, because I don’t understand that, besides the schedule, I can find here
This is because the widget will be useful for experienced traders than for green newbies who have not yet reached trading on the exchange.
Yes, I agree, I still have little experience analyzing the cryptocurrency market, so I prefer to use the taklimakan trading analyzes and strategies, where you can find a detailed explanation of the situation and even get advice from a trader. I am not very good visual to understand all graphic symbols, but even for a beginner, I see that the widget is also a good tool.
Any graphics will be useless if you do not know what to do with them. I like to read the review of the market, I do not like to consider the scheme.
Activity: 104
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
The market rates are fall and go up frequently that's something not be worried about that much I guess and also the thing that the market is manipulated to often by big whales to lower the price of cryptocurrency.
manipulated by who? one person or company?
that can make people worry when big whales often manipulating price on all market. because crypto currency become alot of new user to star trading and investment often and they are not enough knowledge about how to time sell and buy.
The market in some way is always manipulated. Example all the news are influencing prices. This happens exactly in the same way in the trading market. Now, unfortunately, much more than before there are many similitudes with real trading market.
Manipulation occurs only because of our own selves if we will not trust those fake news and those whales who spreads fear among the investors so there will be no lose at all, we should keep our faith as stronger as possible so in future marker will get better and there will be no more fall of price, but still I can see price is getting better I am not afraid at all.

Yes there are so many scammers in the world that who are spreading bad news about our investments so that people can get afraid and sell for low price but we will have to show them how determined we are about our investment and we are not gonna lose our trust for bitcoin or any other investment related to the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
The market rates are fall and go up frequently that's something not be worried about that much I guess and also the thing that the market is manipulated to often by big whales to lower the price of cryptocurrency.
that can make people worry when big whales often manipulating price on all market. because crypto currency become alot of new user to star trading and investment often and they are not enough knowledge about how to time sell and buy.
The market in some way is always manipulated. Example all the news are influencing prices. This happens exactly in the same way in the trading market. Now, unfortunately, much more than before there are many similitudes with real trading market.
Manipulation occurs only because of our own selves if we will not trust those fake news and those whales who spreads fear among the investors so there will be no lose at all, we should keep our faith as stronger as possible so in future marker will get better and there will be no more fall of price, but still I can see price is getting better I am not afraid at all.
Activity: 51
Everything that happens on the market has already happened before, with only a few reservations. They are afraid of nothing because everything is cyclical in both conventional markets and here.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
Agree or not, in my opinion there is indeed a manipulation. we don't know who it is, but certainly there is. when prices suddenly rise significantly immediately falls badly, that's a small example of a manipulation but we don't know who did it.
Activity: 1
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
LOL DON"T YOU GUYS REALIZE THAT BITCOIN IS FAILING EECAUSE IT ISNT REAL MONEY. It is WORSE than FIAT currency. NEWS FLASH SHERLOCKS. If market forces don't put OBJECTIVE value on your SILLY virtual currency, their won't ever be demand for it. It doesn't matter if the supply is limited or infinite if nobody wants it, and right now nobody wants bitcoin or any other crypto because nobody wants to LOSE MONEY.
 Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink WinkBTCBTCBTC

#ramstein
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
the market falls so long that everyone who was afraid had already sold their assets and left. and those who remain are real crypto enthusiasts who believe in a bright future cryptocurrency!
Those who sold are the reason for market fall, I think if a person is not sure about the improvement of the price he should not get in, or if once they get in it is very important to keep holding with patience, future is certainly bright, I am sure very soon everything will be fine, I am not afraid because I know this fall is temporary soon it will be high,
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
If there is anyone that has hodl'ed from then till now, they still have profit . Let’s assume that you started around 2009/2010 without withdrawing your money and you have left it there for long till today, you are still making profit cause the lowest price now is a big difference to the lowest we had as of then. As the community keeps growing and more investors becoming part of the train, the price keeps moving . Cryptocurrency is volatile and there are times it will increase much and then it falls back again.
Pages:
Jump to: