Pages:
Author

Topic: Why the market is falling and why not be afraid - page 4. (Read 29777 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104
CitizenFinance.io
There is nothing that stays permanent in life. The price of Bitcoin cannot be going upward forever without a major correction in which we are currently experiencing now. Whatever goes up must come down and Bitcoin will not ever stay on the bottom forever. I think we are at the moment of upward swing.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
So many things can cause the market price to fall.
But I am never worried or afraid because I have confidence in the cryptocurrency Market .
I believe that bitcoin still has a long way to go regarding it's potentials.

Bitcoin and crypto currency market is going great and these days bitcoins and altcoins are slowly moving upwards. If this positive trends continue, i am sure we will see 10,000$ Bitcoin price very soon

I'm very bullish about bitcoin so I would agree with your observation or prediction. I even posted a thread about bitcoin having its 7th weeks consecutive of having greens.

$5k is possible within this year, market is moving, money coming in slowly and the overall sentiments of people are very positive. So no doubt that $10k is within reach. You might be surprise if we hit above that before the end of the year.  Grin.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
But I am never worried or afraid because I have confidence in the cryptocurrency Market .

Bitcoin and crypto currency market is going great and these days bitcoins and altcoins are slowly moving upwards. If this positive trends continue, i am sure we will see 10,000$ Bitcoin price very soon
    you are right market of cryptocurrency has started to rise and it will rise now higher our thinking so better invest now and don’t wait anymore, it is good time that we should invest at this low price if you are certain about the future of crypt currency, we should invest now and hold with patience until your crypto investment will rise even bigger than your expectation.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101

copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Veil
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
For those that are new to this market I strongly believe that they should be afraid when the market is going down because many of them don't know how this market behave but for the long term investors I believe that we have the mind to keep holding.
I agree. Most of the newbies are afraid about the current situations of the market, First, because few of them bought some BTC recently when bitcoin price was like 7k$ or maybe more and they are so afraid, Second, because they don't know how the crypto market goes. They should learn that the market is so volatile and today you can make a huge profit and tomorrow you can lose everything.

It is natural that newbies are afraid of this market, even professionals have looked at the market and do not want to have anything to do with it because of the incredible volatility that we see in the market, so newbies suffer from this fear in an even greater way and I think we all can relate to them since at some point we were all newbies and we suffered the same shock when we saw the market moving in the way it moves.

But if you are capable to survive that stage in your development as an investor in cryptocurrencies then many doors get open since now you can have the chance to accumulate profits once you learn that the volatility can also help you to get huge profits in a small amount of time.
I do agree with you, moreover, now I lot of good exchanges are launching, for example velvet. exchange. So we can have benefits from being an early users. 

what do you mean by benefits?

I hope that velvet will have referral program or smth else to encourage users to use their exchange instead of others
then maybe I will try this exchange too. do you have links?

for now they only have Telegram group https://t.me/velvet_exchange_chat

thanks
your welcome
today we need to be more selective about tokens, tha we buy, as there is a lot of frouds. But I agree that having new exchanges is great for trading and the market will rise soon
agree   
Yes if we truly want to make money and avoid scamming we will have to be more selective and choose the good one, as there are so many productive coins but sticking with right exchange can help us in future making strategies and the coin will rise very soon after once falling for short time, so if market is fallen just be patient and try to invest now to gain profit.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
For those that are new to this market I strongly believe that they should be afraid when the market is going down because many of them don't know how this market behave but for the long term investors I believe that we have the mind to keep holding.
I agree. Most of the newbies are afraid about the current situations of the market, First, because few of them bought some BTC recently when bitcoin price was like 7k$ or maybe more and they are so afraid, Second, because they don't know how the crypto market goes. They should learn that the market is so volatile and today you can make a huge profit and tomorrow you can lose everything.

It is natural that newbies are afraid of this market, even professionals have looked at the market and do not want to have anything to do with it because of the incredible volatility that we see in the market, so newbies suffer from this fear in an even greater way and I think we all can relate to them since at some point we were all newbies and we suffered the same shock when we saw the market moving in the way it moves.

But if you are capable to survive that stage in your development as an investor in cryptocurrencies then many doors get open since now you can have the chance to accumulate profits once you learn that the volatility can also help you to get huge profits in a small amount of time.
I do agree with you, moreover, now I lot of good exchanges are launching, for example velvet. exchange. So we can have benefits from being an early users. 

I hope that velvet will have referral program or smth else to encourage users to use their exchange instead of others

thanks
your welcome
today we need to be more selective about tokens, tha we buy, as there is a lot of frouds. But I agree that having new exchanges is great for trading and the market will rise soon
agree   
Activity: 140
Merit: 0

thanks
your welcome
Activity: 94

thanks
your welcome

thanks
Activity: 4

Activity: 140

personally I prefer not to hold for too long tokens, because projects go down to fast and thread of losing money is big.

Activity: 526
Merit: 100
markaccy.io
~snip~

it is me, and I feel that.
I am now not sure that my purchase will return soon. I don't understand that crypto is not a good way to get fast money.

So if they are afraid for something they are not sure about then it is not good, I think an investor should have confidence to face anything for sake of profit and better future, so I am sure if market is falling someday it will be high but I will have to stay patient till then and not to show any greed for fast earning if market is falling I only do one things which is purchasing.
I have to learn to control emotions like this, thank you bro. this requires practice and practice.
Activity: 429
Merit: 263
Old school bitcoiners know the gem of investing in crowd funded dice sites, investing your crypto in the bankroll was a way to earn more crypto as price was falling. I have been investing in several trusted casinos for years and have made a killing. If anyone is interested pm me for more info I will gladly lead you in the proper direction and would not mind giving you a affiliate link if your interested.

Here is a few trusted sites.

Yolodice.com
Betking.io
Bitvest.io
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

So if they are afraid for something they are not sure about then it is not good, I think an investor should have confidence to face anything for sake of profit and better future, so I am sure if market is falling someday it will be high but I will have to stay patient till then and not to show any greed for fast earning if market is falling I only do one things which is purchasing.
For sure if an investor is well trained and he knows how to make profit he must has guts to face rise and fall patiently, if market is falling simply buy at low price and hold it one day market will be normal once again and you will sell out double, market falls and volatility is natural so better not to be afraid and try to be wise while investing and selling.
For betterment of our own future it is good to invest because the price is really good to buy at low price so we can buy at low price so that holding is good for you, market is down for temporary time now so later on it will increase by itself, an investor only will have to hold and wait, no need to be worry market will again rise.
Pages:
Jump to: