Pages:
Author

Topic: Why the market is falling and why not be afraid - page 6. (Read 29777 times)

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
The market rates are fall and go up frequently that's something not be worried about that much I guess and also the thing that the market is manipulated to often by big whales to lower the price of cryptocurrency.

It is volatility that drives the btc and due to which it is known for that price shoot up quickly or crash in a huge way and thus it is important for people to know that only if you are ready to take risk should be investing in crypto. Also it will bounce back in coming months if not today.

It seems to be a kind of volatility drive, but the falling market is just some form of trade move that happened with large volume of bitcoin funds. This has taken the price fall sideways to reach $3800, with this bitcoin will progress unlike the market. As cryptocurrency is manipulative, market will react and such will ensure the price trend of the network.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 7
Why the market is falling and why not be afraid
For me, theres nothing to be afraid but you need to be smart, if there is a warning that the market is falling better to exchange to USDT. And buy again if it is recovering. To do that you need a heavy research.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
The market rates are fall and go up frequently that's something not be worried about that much I guess and also the thing that the market is manipulated to often by big whales to lower the price of cryptocurrency.

It is volatility that drives the btc and due to which it is known for that price shoot up quickly or crash in a huge way and thus it is important for people to know that only if you are ready to take risk should be investing in crypto. Also it will bounce back in coming months if not today.

Activity: 784
Merit: 123
The market is falling a direct result of many reason yet the purpose behind why not to fear is this is not the first run through the market is falling.So we need to go out on a limb that the cost will recoup soon for that we have to keep contributed on the cryptographic forms of money get more profit.
In some ways, we should realize that we are in the decentralize form of market and yes,  prices are subject for a unexpected change as it varies with the market demand. We don't need to worry cause crypto is still alive and anytime of the day there is changes that it will rise again. Only we need to trust this and have patient.
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
The market is falling a direct result of many reason yet the purpose behind why not to fear is this is not the first run through the market is falling.So we need to go out on a limb that the cost will recoup soon for that we have to keep contributed on the cryptographic forms of money get more profit.
You have given both answers very well that it is not first time price is getting down and it is not first time we are investing so why to think so much, instead of being worry on baseless thing better increase our knowledge, hold for long term and keep searching about it, price kept on moving since long why to be worry, waiting is always rewarded and this is my only reason I am patient, I am waiting for price to be normal as selling now, being emotional can make things against me.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Why the market falls, in my opinion it's normal and the crypto market trading high-risk digital assets and prices of digital assets are very volatile where prices can change significantly up and down.
we all feel it when prices rise high in markets such as bitcoin or other coins and make big profits, and we also have to be ready or accept when market prices drop dramatically and there is no other reason than to be patient and wait for the market to rise again and hold it firmly, and do not sell bitcoins or coins that you hold when prices are so low that it is stupid because it affects market movements and holding them firmly is an effective choice and do not be afraid because there are times when the market will rise again.
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
Activity: 2772
Merit: 518
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
That's their strategies and we have to accept it, in fact they were helping the market even they are doing something not good to us but above all..we all have benefited by then. Such hypes are also their doings but it is sometimes a wide trap for newly investors and those people who are still learning the way it works.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 834
Bitcoin online market always unstable in nature and not in constant form .. today's market is dumping,and simultaneously tomorrow market will hit high.so don't fear at all , please patients in dumping situations.

Bitcoin is dumping for more than a year now and the old traders/ holders are already used to it. We are holding it as we all know that this bear market will turn in bull market very soon. It is the new traders who get panic on seeing a little dump or those whom holding power is less, feel afraid on seeing bitcoin price moving downwards.
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
Bitcoin online market always unstable in nature and not in constant form .. today's market is dumping,and simultaneously tomorrow market will hit high.so don't fear at all , please patients in dumping situations.
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
Of a truth the prevailing market condition is frustrating and discouraging but guess I'm not afraid because I have confidence in the Cryptocurrency market.
I know the the prevailing market conditions will not last forever
I am not afraid because I know there's still hope.

Whether you afraid or not, complete cryptocurrency is dumping since it is the means by which the market cycles work. It is falling a direct result of the supply of the coins. On the off chance that the supply is couple of, at that point the cost of the coin is high, at that point on the off chance that the supply is many, at that point the cost of the coin is low.

The market will likewise rely upon the general population who move and exchange their coins. on the off chance that the market have a low volume of coin the cost will be high. It will likewise rely upon the cost of one coin. For instance on the off chance that many are moving BTC, at that point the cost will dump yet on the off chance that just rare sorts of people who will move and exchange their coin, at that point the cost of the BTC will be high. It is known as the unstable of the cost. Try not to fear the value unstable in light of the fact that it is typical to the market and if the cost is simply steady, just a rare sorts of people who will put resources into the altcoins. You simply need to ponder and get familiar with the costs of the altcoin why it is occurring. You can peruse a few articles about the market.
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Veil
Of a truth the prevailing market condition is frustrating and discouraging but guess I'm not afraid because I have confidence in the Cryptocurrency market.
I know the the prevailing market conditions will not last forever
I am not afraid because I know there's still hope.
copper member
Activity: 168
SIGMA by HYDRA X
I think that the right word to use is "the market correcting not falling,as falling implys in large extent that the market is crashing which is far from it..
The market is expected to correct from the abnormal surgery of 2017 and that's what happening, so I 'm not afraid because I know it's for good.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
I have read everything about the Bitcoin and how it did before, although I’m not trying to say that same thing will repeat itself but it is likely to happen again this time, so I’m not afraid of what’s happening right now, it will soon change. I will keep holding and since I haven’t lost much there is no need for me withdraw, better to keep on holding.
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
Just Feeling of losing because the market is in downfall but it must not be our mentality for us to reach the goal to be a millionaire in the crypto world. No need to panic. In every market, there is always up and down.
Activity: 496
Merit: 254
I almost lost fifty percentage of the funds I had in cryptocurrency, but I later withdrew everything. Better to lose half than everything. I do know there will be a Bull soon cause an expert clarified everything. So I will be buying before this December.

When things happen like this there is likely to be a Bull. I’m starting to think the whales are the ones drawing this plan to pull down the market price so they can invest their millions in a cheaper price.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
I think there are lot of factors that affects the market in falling down and we should not afraid of it. We must more cautious and observant for market will pump soon. Think of the positive outcomes.
That is what we need to do right now just monitor the flow of the market because no one know what is the next step of the crypto market but still im keep on holding my few coins which is passed in my apetite to be lost. And still my think was always positive.
copper member
Activity: 238
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
I think there are lot of factors that affects the market in falling down and we should not afraid of it. We must more cautious and observant for market will pump soon. Think of the positive outcomes.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
I do not understand why the dispute between Bitcoin SV and Bitcoin ABC CEOs affected the price of bitcoin. Can someone explain to me?
Pages:
Jump to: