Pages:
Author

Topic: Why the monero/bitmonero/MRO/BMR/XMR Ninjalaunched Cripplemined Fastmine matters - page 7. (Read 13629 times)

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036
Facts are more efficient than fud
Haven't seen any of that alleged "evidence". Only evidence in here so far is that Monero was intentionally released as a cripplemine to the public rendering it a scam.

Do you have evidence that it was intentional?

Do you have evidence that it affects the coin negatively, as in invalidating any of its claims of decentralization or privacy?

If you don't have evidence of one, then you're left with the thread's title being false and a complete waste of time. As an example: I can show that dash is an oligarchy, whether intentional or not, due to the way their paynode scheme works. These systems are designed to work trustlessly, so any hiccups (intentional or not) should be invalidated by the design, not left-up to the good or bad intentions of those who are engaged with it.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
Haven't seen any of that alleged "evidence". Only evidence in here so far is that Monero was intentionally released as a cripplemine to the public rendering it a scam.

The evidence for your lie about millions of coins mined is on the blockchain. Mining is transparent, the on chain privacy doesn't give you a technically valid excuse for that lie, as you attempted (another lie, trying to defend a lie)

The evidence for ceti's lie claiming that core devs bragged about zombie machines is that no such brag was ever made. He's welcome to contradict that with some sort of evidence, but he can't and won't, even when asked to back it up.

I'm waiting for evidence backing up his accusation of criminal conduct against fluffypony, but of course he has none, because that too was a lie.

I guess it is time to remember why this thread exists.

This thread serves mainly to deflect attention away from Dash's instamine scam.

This is on topic.

I have not looked into monero. The things he claims "could" be true

HOWEVER - i would not trust one word mastermined710 says.

I was on the xcoin(dash) captive instamine launch. I was there in real time and watched it unfold.

He now tries to deny things that happened  actually happened  on that launch. He is not to be trusted.

Although, this is not a dash/xcoin/dark thread I will not go into it here. I will only say if you want examples of his lies then please contact me for details.

This person is either a total scammer or likes to try and destroy the truth with nuances that are laughable. His tactic is to say he is telling the truth so that the real truth that is a correct and proper picture is distorted and cast in doubt.

He is making this thread only to divert from the dash scam thread.

He is a scam protector and pumper.
Activity: 465
Merit: 250
legendary
Attack the attacker, much?

No, I point out specific lies from you guys, along with evidence backing up that they are lies.

Copycat coin with zero innovation and just as much of future.

At least that is a valid opinion, I'll give you that. Better than posting outright lies like "millions of coins" mined or core team members having bragged about how many zombie machines they control.

Attack the attacker, much?
Monero cripplemine scam is an objective fact, even if Hitler himself reported on it I would believe him.

The Monero XMR Scam Uncovered

Monero is being pushed very hard everywhere in this forum. XMR supporters are radically aggressive appearing in each and every single thread, flooding the discussions, and FUDing all the coins that appear on their way. The crypto community is already dead tired of the Monero shill accounts unprecedented activity.

[...]

Conclusions & TL-DR

1. Monero is largely botnet mined.
2. The trade volume on the exchanges is artificial and is mostly created by the botnet owners that are constantly selling the coin to those who has fell into their fake PR hype. Occasionally the exchange rate is saved by the XMR whale. Fundamentally, XMR is doomed to have a negative trend.
3. The PR activity on this forum is fake. The Monero community is much smaller than XMR shills pretend it to be. There are a lot of purchased hero and senior member accounts and relentless black PR activities. Everything is aimed at making you part with your money to supporting botnet operators by investing in XMR.
4. XMR devs cannot make any significant updates/improvements to the CryptoNote protocol and are doomed to stick to PR hype only while helping the botnets profit.

Copycat coin with zero innovation and just as much of a long-term future.
legendary

^ Posted by 'Chessus' who was outed along with 'Hexah', his buddy on that thread, as being sock puppets run by the Bytecoin scam. Very reliable source. NOT

ceti most likely knows that thread is not a reliable source but is posting it anyway, as yet another malicious lie.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036
Facts are more efficient than fud
So we continue to observe the self righteous Monero devs acting like they are the police of crypto.

Never trust a man who doesn’t drink because he’s probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Very few of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They’re the judges, the meddlers, the true evil hidden under the cloak of good.

The true evil is the oligarchies that pervade the trustless space of cryptocurrencies pretending to be decentralized and invoking the name of Satoshi so they can fleece more peasants with their paynode schemes that reward their ill gotten gains over and over and over and over.....

Instamines exasperate the problem of old world political leeching, but they don't create it--it's the paynode scheme that creates the oligarchy.

Trying to compare a crippled miner to a 30% instamine in two days is a sad equivocation, but failing to see why that isn't even the real problem (at least politically) is reprehensible, but I suppose when you're an oligarch it is tough to see the technology from the fees.
legendary
So we continue to observe the self righteous Monero devs acting like they are the police of crypto.

Never trust a man who doesn’t drink because he’s probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Very few of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They’re the judges, the meddlers, the true evil hidden under the cloak of good.

I'm still waiting for evidence for your claim "a number of the core devs have bragged about how many zombie machines they control".

Chirp...Chirp...Chirp...

legendary
Prove it. Oh wait you can't, a CryptoBloat Blockchain isn't auditable.

Lie #2. Mining is transparent.

This is on topic.

I was on the xcoin(dash) captive instamine launch. I was there in real time and watched it unfold.

He now tries to deny things that happened  actually happened  on that launch. He is not to be trusted.

Although, this is not a dash/xcoin/dark thread I will not go into it here. I will only say if you want examples of his lies then please contact me for details.

This person is either a total scammer or likes to try and destroy the truth with nuances that are laughable. His tactic is to say he is telling the truth so that the real truth that is a correct and proper picture is distorted and cast in doubt.

The scam protecting in here is pretty desperate

Yeah, you guys should really stop. The Dash instamine is very well known, no sense even trying to deflect attention from it

Stop trying to deflect from the intentional Monero cripplemine scam by mentioning off topics.

Too bad for him they had already mined unknown millions before anyone found out.

Clear lie, since "millions" had not been mined even by the latest possible date of any miner optimization.

Prove it. Oh wait you can't, a CryptoBloat Blockchain isn't auditable.

Scam reconfirmed.
legendary
The scam protecting in here is pretty desperate

Yeah, you guys should really stop. The Dash instamine is very well known, no sense even trying to deflect attention from it

This is on topic.

The FAILERO scam protecting in here is pretty desperate. Deflecting away the accusations by mentioning off topics is clearly a sign of guilt.

Moanero cloned a scam coin (Bytecoin). Why you ask? Because they KNEW, like everyone else, it was a scam
And yet didn't bother to check for scammy code? Is that feigning of ignorance credible? Definitely not.
Why? Because they claim to have so much integrity:

You won't find a more fair launch of any coin no will you find team behind a coin with more integrity than the Monero team in my opinion (though as a minor disclaimer, I don't know all of them outside of our work on Monero -- the work on Monero has been 100% above board and community-focused).

Advertising "fair launch" and yet they pushed a scammy crippleminer onto the public

Only when an outside party noticed the scam that was going on:

My concern with Monero is that optimized miner was always closed-source until a week in production. It happened each time the optimization takes place.

There was no closed source release of anything from the Monero project. It has all been released on github, when practical with accompanying Windows, Mac and Linux binaries. We can't control what everyone else does, but we have certainly encouraged optimized miner developers to share them, in one case offering a bounty (though it turned out not to be necessary as we independently developed comparable optimizations).

As far as I remember, it was me who was asking the questions and finally pushed NoodleDoodle to release the source of the first optimization "round". Where's my bounty then? Smiley

NoodleDoodle was not at the time a Monero developer. His first commit to github was the "optimized" (if you want to call it that) miner, which he developed on his own initiative as a individual miner. He was encouraged not only by you, but also by members of the Monero team to open source it, which he did. He has since contributed further optimizations.

As it turns out all these optimizations were really (very likely) un-de-optimizations. If you wanted them released earlier you should get after the bytecoin devs about it. They supposedly had two years to do it.

they bothered to make efforts to fix it.
Monero devs filled their pockets with optimized miners no one else had access to at the time and just when someone else noticed he could fix the scam miner himself they had to come clean. Too bad for him they had already a shit-ton before before anyone found out.

Conclusion from evidence:

SCAM CONFIRMED.

Monero should relaunch because of the cripplemine scam at the beginning.
legendary
A number of the core devs have bragged about how many zombie machines they control in the past.

Citation needed (but of course we all know it won't be coming)

Dash liars on this thread:

MasterMined710
ceti
Not sure Macrochip has specifically lied yet (just illogical and incorrect nonsense), but he's getting close.
legendary
Plus we can clearly tell there are provably scam victims from the Monero cripplemine as the optimized mining code wasn't available

Not provably, no.

You can't prove such optimized mining code that you claim "wasn't available" existed at all (nor can I -- if it did, I'm not aware of it).

It doesn't count when miners optimize their own code, that is fair game.

EDIT:

Also, if you're putting together a fraud claim against those who did have such a miner, sign me up, since I mined with the first official miner and according to you I was defrauded. Most of the other team members did too, maybe all.
Plus we can clearly tell there are provably scam victims from the Monero cripplemine as the optimized mining code wasn't available to the public, who had to put up with the scammy crippleminer. Anyone who ever tried to mine Monero with the first official miner was financially defrauded and that's a non debatable fact.

The despicableness of the botnet mining should be re-iterated as well.
Monero should be relaunched for its cripplemine scam at the beginning nonetheless.
legendary
QFT:

QFBullishit.

There is no evidence at all of Monero developers having anything to do with slowing the miner down (in fact they sped it up). None, zip, zilch. (Not surprising, since it didn't happen.)

There is also no proof that the miner was deliberately slowed down by anyone, though it is a reasonable supposition. It was fixed after 2.58% of the initial emission were mined (though with infinite emission this will be further diluted eventually), and again there is no evidence anyone ever exploited it before the Monero developers started fixing it.

Fortunately Monero didn't have a massive instamine on day one, or this could have been a real problem. This is one reason it never makes sense to distribute massive numbers of coins in the first hour or day, when the hashing code is new, comes unoptimized from another project, and could possibly be exploited unfairly. That would be disastrous.

QFT:

LOL @ modified miner. The "modified miner" was actually the one that was "modified" to be 100x slower than optimal. It was purposely slowed down and pushed by the Monero dev team in the ANN. There is more proof of that being a SCAM than anything you can imply on DASH launch.

The miner was literally made to scam people. An actual scam, that took advantage of actual users/miners.

If you want to compare your alleged scam proof of DASH to alleged scam proof of XMR, you could compare the fact that the official GUI wasn't a priority until coin emission had drastically slowed, giving insiders time to mine and buy as much as possible.

Monero should be relaunched for its cripplemine scam at the beginning.
Only one thing comes to mind when i think about it :

{red flag img}

Good, stay away. It dangerous experimental technology. Unless you are an expert capable of evaluating everything carefully and an extreme speculator, and in all cases capable of securing your crypto coins properly, you shouldn't buy it. If you have a short term use, well you still need to be able to secure your crypto coins properly, and no that doesn't mean GUI. Bitcoin is overflowing with GUIs, yet people get hacked and lose coins constantly.

If all coins gave that advice instead of shill threads full off "positivity" and "nation building", many tears would be prevented.

LOL. Bitcoin technology is being used IRL in retail. "Experimental" or "dangerous" only applies to CraptoNote which was written from scratch in a failed attempt to re-invent the wheel by your copycat wannabe Satoshi "Saberhagen". Even the most insignificant shitcoins ever forked from Bitcoin are theoretically more secure & robust than CryptoBloat. If your product is shit you can't make it look good by pulling everyone else in.
legendary
Only one thing comes to mind when i think about it :

{red flag img}

Good, stay away. It dangerous experimental technology. Unless you are an expert capable of evaluating everything carefully and an extreme speculator, and in all cases capable of securing your crypto coins properly, you shouldn't buy it. If you have a short term use, well you still need to be able to secure your crypto coins properly, and no that doesn't mean GUI. Bitcoin is overflowing with GUIs, yet people get hacked and lose coins constantly.

If all coins gave that advice instead of shill threads full off "positivity" and "nation building", many tears would be prevented.

Pages:
Jump to: