Pages:
Author

Topic: Why to Invest in ICO? - page 64. (Read 9707 times)

Activity: 183
Merit: 100
April 13, 2018, 03:37:34 PM
because you just invest and over time watch them grow isn't it a great passive income I think it's great
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 08, 2018, 05:10:06 PM
ICO is now a place where many investors are concentrated, ICO is considered a place to buy, but where there are risks and profits for investors, I choose Ethereum
Activity: 182
April 08, 2018, 05:01:51 PM
Why people invest in ICO when it is risky and these days most of the coins are dropping. Do you think ICOs are going to survive for a long time?

investing is always risky. either it is investing in crypto, or gold, or stockshare. even investing in real estate is risking. but it can multiply your money, when you don't have a lot to invest
Activity: 773
April 03, 2018, 04:26:27 AM
The main reason why people invest in ICO projects is to receive from this profit and nothing more.
Activity: 196
Merit: 14
April 03, 2018, 03:25:47 AM
The first benefit of an ICO is that it's really unlikely to be worth less when it hits exchanges. The only exception is when the amount held by creators is unproportionally bigger than the amount offered to investors
Activity: 222
Merit: 2
"Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org"
April 03, 2018, 02:40:32 AM
I think the ICO will soon be put on the chariot of justice and it will be difficult to get there. It's gonna be harder to get out of there. On the one hand, it is good, and on the other, will block the way for many young minds and there will be only uncles with investments in useless projects, but profitable.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 257
April 03, 2018, 02:13:12 AM
The main purpose of investing in ICO is to gain profit, many people are investing on it because there's a big chance that you will have a big return. but it is also risky, there's also a big possibility that you will lose your money if you invest on scam ICO.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
April 02, 2018, 11:51:34 PM
Investing in ico is another preference when not wanting to invest in bitcoin or in altcoin. in ico we  get the bonus from the original price and this is certainly very profitable for many people.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 11:46:14 PM
Any investments is risky that's why if you not understand how ICO projects goes well then better not to invest
Activity: 180
April 02, 2018, 11:27:38 PM
Why people invest in ICO when it is risky and these days most of the coins are dropping. Do you think ICOs are going to survive for a long time?
indeed the current price is decreasing,
then it is a good time to invest because it can buy with a lot of coins that are sold on the ICO
this is an advantage for investors

after the price begins to move back up then certainly other prices come up little by little and would have gained profits.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
April 02, 2018, 11:24:09 PM
ICO is at risk but also really give great results. during the get over it so even though it's not a huge risk becoming a problem to get the profit doubled from the ICO. Indeed wherever that has big results certainly has big risks.
Activity: 269
April 02, 2018, 11:20:28 PM
I think they can more money with the high risky thing. We love moeny so we do it.
Activity: 294
April 02, 2018, 11:05:41 PM

Only invest what you are willing to lose. Dont put your money all in one basket. Proper financial planning is important in every investment we make. Try looking in in SafeCrypt.io. A high security exchange that has high standards of quality and every piece of software is being tested multiple times before they make it publicly available.
I spent some time to study SafeCrypt ICO. I think this ICO could become one of the best this spring, because of several reason:
 1. This is cryptoexchange. And this cryproexchange has some advantages compare to existing ones: instant transactions, lowest fees, absolute anonimity, large select of crypto assts and others.
 2. They lead very good ICO policy.
 3. THey have Adequate and reasnable bonus rates.
read more here https://safecrypt.io/r566
ANN https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annicopresale-safecryptio-fail-safe-by-design-cryptoexchange-2399904
Activity: 182
April 02, 2018, 10:15:49 PM
according to this, the reason is a belief you can choose a good ICO, many will never see prices as low as ICO prices and so people can return properly and then decide to hold or move to another coin.
Activity: 67
April 02, 2018, 10:10:40 PM
invest on ico if you know there is a potential to be popular in the future..its a matter of prediction and analyzing its róad  map...every business has its life in ups and downs..,if the value goes down ..in later season there is the time to goes up.. risky but worth it..choose wisely..see my signature below if you want to invest..😊
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
April 02, 2018, 09:58:57 PM
because some investors are interested in the project that will be done by ICO. and if the project is successful then, it will get big profits.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
April 02, 2018, 09:56:51 PM

I don't think if it survive in the long run but i think it's pedepend the project what they release. Anyways, i actually also invest in ICO's, YES,!  I know it is risky but before i invest, i will check their whitepapper and also their social media if they have a Member that can handle their project to maintain the value in the market, but its so hard to find where is worth to invest, but i see it positivly because its part of the game.
Activity: 314
April 02, 2018, 09:47:16 PM
actually there are many reasons to invest in an ico. but in one words i think " make money "
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
April 02, 2018, 09:44:38 PM
The reason for investing in ICOs is just the same investing in bitcoin and other altcoins ,the goal is just to have a gain or profirs in the future , what is the purpose of our investment simply is to grow our money and multiply it so whether you invest in bitcoin , altcoins  or an ICOs it is still a wise decision you made.
Activity: 196
Merit: 103
April 02, 2018, 09:44:17 PM
why people invest in ico? because the ico price is low and if you buy in ico your profit is very very big if the project of ico is success.
Pages:
Jump to: