Pages:
Author

Topic: Why to Invest in ICO? - page 65. (Read 9707 times)

Activity: 2366
Merit: 366
April 02, 2018, 09:17:24 PM
Why people invest in ICO when it is risky and these days most of the coins are dropping. Do you think ICOs are going to survive for a long time?

I think there are a couple of good reasons why people invest in ICOs. The number one reason why people invest in ICO is that the project they are investing is really a great one and they cannot afford to lose the opportunity to buy the coins while still offered with bonuses. The second reason, and this is the best scenario, is that they are totally convinced of the project and they buy the coins to actually use them as designed. But of course, on top of all these reasons, you still need to carefully choose your ICOs.
legendary
Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001
April 02, 2018, 05:58:20 PM
Why people invest in ICO when it is risky and these days most of the coins are dropping. Do you think ICOs are going to survive for a long time?
I am absolutely calm when it comes to the ICO's future. We have a lot of great projects and concepts on the market with talented developers who want to support. And ICO is the right option in this case.
This type of investing may not be profitable in the short term, but let's look ahead. Cryptocurrency is the future!
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
April 02, 2018, 05:51:35 PM
ico projects are a very risky investment, but in the end if it does not turn out to be a scaffold, you will be able to earn much more than from investing in basic coins  Wink
Activity: 120
Merit: 7
April 02, 2018, 05:48:47 PM
People invest in ICO's because each of them can potentially skyrocket to x100 and x1000. It will be more difficult for top currencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum. In the same time, risks with ICO's are much higher as well.
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 05:46:50 PM
Because they give us free money without struggle.  
Activity: 26
April 02, 2018, 05:45:17 PM
Do you remember back when Bitcoin was like 1 cent each? This is the kind of scenario they are hoping to use for profit over time. I would say it's a good investment if you are smart about what you invest in and do some research on it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
April 02, 2018, 05:40:50 PM
I have a lot invested in ICO last year. This year I invest less, because there are a lot of scammers among ICO and the prices for tokens are falling fast.
ICO will develop if the law protect the investors.
Activity: 658
Merit: 253
April 01, 2018, 04:52:29 PM
Investments in ico is able to help good idea become a reality, in the same way if the project and the team are good enough to earn the opportunity to increase their capital.
Activity: 766
Merit: 509
March 30, 2018, 07:37:10 PM
Ico projects is a very good chance to earn a lot in the long run, but against the backdrop of 99% of the scams this is not quite easy to do  Roll Eyes

You are wrong my dear.. most ICO's are down by a lot.. i just invested in a few projects during the last few weeks and the same has been happening.

No offense, but most of them are down 50 - 60 percent from the starting price.

That is disgusting.. but there is nothing we can do about it.

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
March 30, 2018, 07:35:50 PM
Ico projects is a very good chance to earn a lot in the long run, but against the backdrop of 99% of the scams this is not quite easy to do  Roll Eyes
Activity: 14
March 30, 2018, 07:32:47 PM

For me ICO is the ability to help developing some really cool ambitious projects and earn money at the same time.

Here' the one l like: "Red Lanterns" https://[Suspicious link removed]/RddguE
Activity: 752
Merit: 501
March 30, 2018, 01:53:36 PM
Most people invest in ICOs to get better returns, but the greed blinds them and they don't do their research and just go with the hype for the ICO. What they don't realize is that most of this hype is created by shills paid by the creators of the ICO.
Activity: 98
March 30, 2018, 01:08:41 PM
I'm sure those who invest in ICO are not forecasters, it's just that they have big ambitions in the future, and they start with ICO and their strong sense of optimism that crypto will last a long time,
Crypto money is always a risk. this ico is the smallest risk, so choosing ico is the most logical method, ico just want time and patience, can i win this way,
Activity: 163
March 30, 2018, 01:06:57 PM

i think ethereum will continue as long as it is alive.ico is risky but I have earned the most money by now.gain risk
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
March 30, 2018, 01:04:36 PM
in these days there are many ICO scams in the market . you have to be careful and do more research before investing in them. investing in ICO is the most profitable in cryptocurrency. because you can with a more valuable token at a cheaper price.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 518
March 30, 2018, 12:56:22 PM
Even in the current difficult time for crypto currencies there are successful ICO projects. For example, it's credits. The problem is that finding a good project for investment has become very difficult. This is due to the fact that the number of projects has increased and the quality of projects has also deteriorated.  Sad
Activity: 238
March 22, 2018, 02:14:20 AM
If choosing a good lCO can make a huge profit that's what makes a lot of people interested in investing in ICO.
Many people are investing at ICO in the hope of getting a bigger profit at the time of entering the exchange but in fact many are also coin which after entering the exchange decreased the price below ico price.
Activity: 27
March 21, 2018, 05:29:34 PM
Investment ico of course is to make more money, because when the market is better, it is the right decision to invest in ico.
Activity: 27
March 21, 2018, 05:28:10 PM
Most of the ICOs are very risky. You need to be careful while investing in any ICO and I think if you want to invest in ICO, you should do complete analysis of project and team.
Activity: 265
March 21, 2018, 05:26:53 PM
Tokines are clearly worth investing! It is one of the most prospective project in which he has already invested. The project is Red Lanterns. It is a  project about sexual education.
I advise you to visit them on the site by this link https://goo.gl/RddguE
Pages:
Jump to: