Pages:
Author

Topic: Why use Bitcoins ? - page 2. (Read 13315 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 0
April 15, 2018, 03:50:43 PM
I am using bitcoin because I earn extra income for. Many people use bitcoin because bitcoin  help us to earn  extra income.
Activity: 31
April 15, 2018, 03:41:40 PM
because it is source of income. we can easily transaction through bitcoin.bitcoin is good investment when its price low you can buy and it's growing up you can sell bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
April 15, 2018, 03:38:27 PM
Bitcoin is a digital currency and i use it to for my own good life. It is the first ever crypto currency in my life which give me a lot of opportunities to change my lifestyle. I choose it because it is old among other crypto and trusted. Although Bitcoin price is volatile but its price is still higher then others. Another reason is its Blockchain technology and decentralised nature. Bitcoin is a legal digital currency in my country and it has more advantage in comparison to other crypto currency. So these are some reason behinds my choice.  :
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
April 15, 2018, 03:22:00 PM
I use bitcoin just to protect my money. 50% is exactly in bitcoin. This asset is the least subject to fluctuations. Moreover, I fully believe that its domination in the market will increase again!
Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
April 15, 2018, 02:33:51 PM
Bitcoin is not intended for average users. It is mainly used as an investment. For this, it fits like no one. It is very difficult for bitcoins to buy something or pay for a service. Because the price is constantly changing. We do not pay gold in stores. Bitcoin itself is used exclusively in investments, only through online access. But I used to pay for purchases. Very uncomfortable
really the bitcoin is indeed the transaction is fast and safe as well. so most people must be using bitcoin and the price is also good always keep going because bitcoin also has a very good potential in at its value
Activity: 171
April 15, 2018, 02:30:00 PM
yes because bitcoin is easy to use for earning money and lots of options where you want to earn bitcoin like gambling, trading, joining signature and bounty campaigns and more and bitcoin also helps especially those who are unemployed people and when the bitcoin has become popular it is a lot to buy especially rich ones to invest in bitcoin and bitcoin is very easy everyone can send bitcoin anywhere anytime, this money give the world big benefit. bitcoin will be global money in everycountry
Activity: 98
Merit: 7
April 15, 2018, 02:19:36 PM
Bitcoin its new genertion! Bitcoin is created for our freelife, and it offers users of credit cards freedom from problems of fraud, theft of personal data and interest rates reduction. The bitcoin is fast, safe and global that is good in business transactions. And the best about bitcoin that it provides financial support and freepays.
Activity: 420
April 15, 2018, 02:17:01 PM
Do you know how important privacy is to so many people? Bitcoin fixes that problem. Do you know how many cards get hacked, sold online and so many fraudulent transactions happening on them? Bitcoin prevents that from happening. Also the ease of sending money from one part in the world to another part in just a few seconds to anyone.
Activity: 205
Merit: 17
April 15, 2018, 02:11:02 PM
Bitcoin is giving so many opportunities of earning money so that's why I am using bitcoin.Also bitcoin is giving me many advantages which I really like.Using bitcoin.is super easy and I think btc transactions are so smooth and fast.I really love bitcoin because it has give me so much profit and helping me through financially.
Activity: 37
April 15, 2018, 01:53:39 PM
Bitcoin is used to earn money.
Activity: 258
April 15, 2018, 12:36:59 PM
Why use Bitcoins ?

I keep seeing threads on “why don't people” ? The real question to me is Why would they ?

-The average consumer will go way out of their way to save money. Bitcoins cost more.
-The average consumer will usually pay a little extra to have convenience. Bitcoin is less convenience and more hoops and complications.

I just cannot see any reason for the average consumer to use Bitcoins. Until average consumers start using Bitcoins they will just be an experiment and a small speculative bubble.

I have my personal reasons, I am interested Bitcoins them as a tech person, speculative investor and person that follows evolving treads and markets. I am just struggling to see any.. benefits for the average consumer at this stage.   

If you need easy ways of payment, just use other coins, some are develop just that way. Bitcoin is digital gold, do you often use gold for shopping?
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
April 15, 2018, 12:27:29 PM
We use bitcoin so that we can transact faster especially in online purchases, also bitcoin is a very good investment because if its unstable value so if the value is low you buy bitcoin but when it's high you sell bitcoin.
Activity: 256
Merit: 105
April 15, 2018, 12:15:53 PM
Bitcoin is not intended for average users. It is mainly used as an investment. For this, it fits like no one. It is very difficult for bitcoins to buy something or pay for a service. Because the price is constantly changing. We do not pay gold in stores. Bitcoin itself is used exclusively in investments, only through online access. But I used to pay for purchases. Very uncomfortable
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
April 15, 2018, 12:06:55 PM
I use bitcoin because I think bitcoin very potential to me, in bitcoin I can get income is large enough, and can increase the needs of my life.
In the bitcoin also I can do inveatasi for the long term that will deliver results as bitcoin has value that I think audah good enough, just in needed patience and calculation right in order to get advantage of investment in bitcoin
Activity: 72
April 15, 2018, 11:54:17 AM
Like all other currencies bitcoin is a storage of value and can be used to trade and buy other items of the same value.Bitcoin transaction fee is usually the  other payment methods there wouldn't Also other payment methods will take longer than bitcoin, especially for bank transfer which can take up to a month, while bitcoin transactions finish within the hour. Bitcoin is also an investment option and can be used for long term investing.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
April 15, 2018, 11:35:48 AM
If you want to be capable to cope with new trend then you must have to use Bitcoin in the future. Day by day Bitcoin is becoming a popular and potential platform for the payment system and transaction. That's why Bitcoin will be our daily life's element in the future. So that It will be used by us for our daily purpose.
Activity: 756
Merit: 257
Freshdice.com
April 15, 2018, 11:31:49 AM
Why use Bitcoins ?

I keep seeing threads on “why don't people” ? The real question to me is Why would they ?

-The average consumer will go way out of their way to save money. Bitcoins cost more.
-The average consumer will usually pay a little extra to have convenience. Bitcoin is less convenience and more hoops and complications.

I just cannot see any reason for the average consumer to use Bitcoins. Until average consumers start using Bitcoins they will just be an experiment and a small speculative bubble.

I have my personal reasons, I am interested Bitcoins them as a tech person, speculative investor and person that follows evolving treads and markets. I am just struggling to see any.. benefits for the average consumer at this stage.   
I can say that we still need to use bitcoin because it has a lot of things to do with in our life basically it helps our life to become more easier than before. I am encourage by my friends to join them here in bitcoin and they taught me how it works and i am very amaze with this.  I can now do all things that i want not like before. This is also helps us to grab some opportunity for us to become a wealthy living person in this world.
Activity: 154
April 15, 2018, 11:30:04 AM
Because bicoin is a virtual currency that comes out early and it's valuable, it has a large user base that should be preferred.
Activity: 60
Merit: 8
April 15, 2018, 11:26:40 AM
I use bitcoin because I hope that bitcoin prices will someday be expensive and of course I get a big profit, I'm sure that bitcoin is something that can make us successful when compared with other investments.
Activity: 155
April 15, 2018, 11:18:42 AM
Most Bitcoin enthusiasts hear something like this when attempting to introduce friends and family to Bitcoin. Bitcoin is exciting, but it’s not immediately clear to most people why Bitcoin is important or useful. Remember, Bitcoin is two things:
a currency (bitcoin with lowercase ‘b’)
a payment system and network (Bitcoin with capital
Pages:
Jump to: