Pages:
Author

Topic: Why use Bitcoins ? - page 6. (Read 13315 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 0
April 06, 2018, 09:35:25 PM
 At the moment this makes Bitcoin a pretty bad currency. But we are hoping this will change. Our developers are working hard to solve these problem. The main benefit of Bitcoin, as a currency, is its use of Blockchain technology and the fact that it uses a decentralised network in which transaction are peer to peer and does not go through a third - party like a bank or a clearing house. The benefit of Bitcoin as an investment is fairly easy to see. Bitcoin’s price is continually rising
Activity: 432
Merit: 10
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
April 06, 2018, 09:13:22 PM
why use bitcoin because bitcoin can be used as much as the remittance industry and many other bitcoin rewards.
Like all other currencies bitcoin is a storage of value and can be used to trade and buy other items of the same value
Activity: 109
April 06, 2018, 09:00:04 PM
If you want to earn easily and more faster you should use bitcoin. It is really easy..also it is the most popular coin in cryptocurrency world.. It is also good to make an investment in bitcoin. Surely your investment will grow.
Activity: 191
April 06, 2018, 08:46:53 PM
I think people used bitcoin because it help to them for they're profit , it helps to others for they're future , for reaching they're goals and dreams .
Activity: 728
Merit: 24
April 06, 2018, 07:57:10 PM
In the country where I live bitcoin is almost nowhere to be used now and it's very sad, because for bitcoin the future of the economy. But apparently not for the countries of the third world ... It would be great if at least the same ebay began to accept the crypto)
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
April 06, 2018, 07:53:25 PM
Now it is much more profitable to use bitcoin as an investment, not as a currency. When the cryptocurrency is sufficiently developed, then the bitcoin currency will be very convenient.
There's numerous reasons why we should use Bitcoin, first, bitcoin is great choice for investment since the price is profitable even though it decreases. Also, Bitcoin is the most popular coins in cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 98
April 06, 2018, 07:49:55 PM
I think people want to use bitcoin because it brings good profit and is a stable source for them. Bitcoin is the smartest digital currency, the highest value bitcoin currently available on the crypto market, although it is currently down, but I think it will soon recover and rise again and will thrive in the future. .
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
April 06, 2018, 07:44:34 PM
Why not just use bitcoin as a profitable investment? At least now, until it is accepted as a currency. There is nothing wrong with investing your money not in gold, but in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
April 06, 2018, 07:34:52 PM
Bitcoin has a number of essential advantages as a currency, but I still like to use it as an investment. This gives an excellent opportunity to earn.
I agree with you. Bitcoin is such a great coin that has a lot of advantages. First, its popularity; Bitcoin is a popular coin and it is used by many people worldwide. Second, its value; the the price of Bitcoin is profitable.
Activity: 419
Merit: 100
April 06, 2018, 07:32:42 PM
Bitcoin can earn free.
Bitcoin is like money.
Bitcoin changes my life.
Bitcoin is the best.
Many reasons to use bitcoin and for me the most important is to make bitcoin as an investment, by making investment of course can make us successful and rich so one day we always get passive income.
Activity: 547
Merit: 253
April 06, 2018, 07:25:37 PM
Bitcoin has a number of essential advantages as a currency, but I still like to use it as an investment. This gives an excellent opportunity to earn.

Well, Bitcoin helped us to earn in many things. Me, as a Bitcoin earner, I’m very thankful that bitcoin is my business even though i’m a teenagers who’s studying. Bitcoin changed my life, Bitcoin always assures that his investors are always be profited. I’m very glad to say that I’m a Bitcoin Earner and user!
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
April 06, 2018, 07:03:15 PM
Activity: 322
April 05, 2018, 06:02:28 PM
I don't really understand what it is and how to use them. We still have to transfer it into ordinary money. And there is also an unstable course.
I just understand that it might be easier to use them and that bitcoins are similar to gold.
Activity: 350
April 05, 2018, 05:47:30 PM
Yes, it is now more profitable to use bitcoin as a long-term investment, Bitcoin is used to pay for goods and services globally. Particularly bitcoin offers us the opportunity to have full control over the financial resources and it makes life better, so bitcoin as an investment and future savings.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
April 05, 2018, 05:21:47 PM
Now it is much more profitable to use bitcoin as an investment, not as a currency. When the cryptocurrency is sufficiently developed, then the bitcoin currency will be very convenient.
Activity: 322
April 05, 2018, 05:17:35 PM
Now the main use of bitcoin is investments. Very profitable and promising investment. This is what led me to bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 336
Harmony for One and All
April 05, 2018, 02:07:35 PM
i using bitcoin as an investment, willing to using it as transaction and currency but i'am living in country that bitcoin are not fully accepted in my country
still need a time to doing a lot more thing, but hoping i can use bitcoin with many thing to do and thats would be great
Activity: 200
Merit: 6
April 05, 2018, 01:38:39 PM
Bitcoin can earn free.
Bitcoin is like money.
Bitcoin changes my life.
Bitcoin is the best.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
April 05, 2018, 01:30:04 PM
Bitcoin has so many uses to us bitcoin offer us the opportunity to have total control of our financial life and bitcoin is also an assets and an investment platform which has the capacity to turn it holders into a billionaire. Bitcoin is use to pay for goods and services across the globe.
Activity: 144
Merit: 16
April 05, 2018, 01:27:54 PM
It is untraceable so it is safe. You can transfer it to a device or keep it in a USB so it is easy to keep it also it is easy to spend. Even it makes you richer if it is going to rise. I hope it will...
Pages:
Jump to: