Pages:
Author

Topic: Why use Bitcoins ? - page 5. (Read 13315 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
April 12, 2018, 03:55:05 PM
I see in bitcoin a new warehouse of the economy, a change in our world, and I want to be involved in this. And even though I can't develop a crypto-currency, I invest in it.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 03:53:04 PM
we use bitcoin because there is no investigation of money. but when we takeout money from bank they checked money income.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
April 12, 2018, 03:50:28 PM
My reason for today-earnings with the help of cryptocurrency. It's a great, modern way to make money. So I bought bitcoin.
Activity: 179
April 12, 2018, 03:06:16 PM
Btc is almost use to storing now. Some high price item or service could be pay in BTC. For other expenses, I think ETH, LTC or XRP are more suitable.
The problem of BTC is high fee and long confirm. Miners are working to resolve it or focus on another coin for replace BTC gradually.
Activity: 162
April 12, 2018, 03:05:35 PM
People should use Bitcoin for it's skyrocket price. Day by day it's price is growing high. And other analyst of economics are said that it will be next popular and world wide currency.
Activity: 719
ORBIS PLATFORM
April 12, 2018, 03:01:37 PM
while I can not use bitcoin, but I'll hoard as much bitcoin as I can. but at times I'll use bitcoin to buy things that can actually be bought with bitcoin.
Activity: 190
April 12, 2018, 01:09:53 PM
If I am asked Why use Bitcoin?
Why are you in this forum??

Like all other currencies bitcoin is a storage of value and can be used to trade and buy other items of the same value. Bitcoin is also super useful to pag fornthings in bulk since the transaction fee is usually the same while for other payment methods there wouldn't be a fixed fee.
If you don't see any benefits then why invest on bitcoin? why do you stay in this forum? I am use bitcoin because can convert to fiat money.

I THINK THIS IS THE CORRECT ANSWER
Activity: 179
Merit: 1
April 12, 2018, 12:58:20 PM
Bitcoin use I have some reason to use bitcoin. Using bitcoin I have achieved a lot of success and I want to run my education cost myself so I work on bitcoin which gives me money so much that I have many work in my familly.
Activity: 347
April 12, 2018, 05:01:11 AM
Why use Bitcoins ?

I keep seeing threads on “why don't people” ? The real question to me is Why would they ?

-The average consumer will go way out of their way to save money. Bitcoins cost more.
-The average consumer will usually pay a little extra to have convenience. Bitcoin is less convenience and more hoops and complications.

I just cannot see any reason for the average consumer to use Bitcoins. Until average consumers start using Bitcoins they will just be an experiment and a small speculative bubble.

I have my personal reasons, I am interested Bitcoins them as a tech person, speculative investor and person that follows evolving treads and markets. I am just struggling to see any.. benefits for the average consumer at this stage.   

I'm using bitcoin because this is the only way I know to earn money. As a student there are so many store that we didn't accept because they treat us like a kid. Bitcoin is also easy way to earn money.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
April 12, 2018, 04:54:53 AM
Why are using bitcoin?
For bitcoin could give me an income more and here too I can invested or do sell buy bitcoin to get advantage big, but behind the advantage big bitcoin can also be given a big
Activity: 182
April 12, 2018, 04:50:12 AM
Because Bitcoin is easy to use for me. Bitcoin High Security Protection Any currency may be converted. And much more can be invested.
Activity: 37
April 12, 2018, 04:22:36 AM
Bitcoin future is good.
Bitcoin is like money. 
Bitcoin changes my life. 
Bitcoin is the best.
Activity: 42
April 12, 2018, 04:18:21 AM
Why use bitcoin? i think bitcoin is verey important  and interesting subject.some one people income  money in bitcoin.many people want to invest a large amount of money to gain large amount of interest.
Activity: 110
April 12, 2018, 04:17:47 AM
You use the Bitcoin network as a store of value mostly at this point in time because that's the state it's in, but once it makes the necessary improvements we will see it become a way to exchange goods and services.
Activity: 147
April 12, 2018, 03:58:14 AM
Bitcoin is not only a tool for storing value, but it is also very useful in the remittance industry, and Bitcoin can also be used to make transactions and buy commodities through Bitcoin.
Activity: 817
Merit: 250
April 10, 2018, 05:54:03 PM
Why use Bitcoins ?

I keep seeing threads on “why don't people” ? The real question to me is Why would they ?

-The average consumer will go way out of their way to save money. Bitcoins cost more.
-The average consumer will usually pay a little extra to have convenience. Bitcoin is less convenience and more hoops and complications.

I just cannot see any reason for the average consumer to use Bitcoins. Until average consumers start using Bitcoins they will just be an experiment and a small speculative bubble.

I have my personal reasons, I am interested Bitcoins them as a tech person, speculative investor and person that follows evolving treads and markets. I am just struggling to see any.. benefits for the average consumer at this stage.   
for me personally using bitcoin for investment and bitcoin is a means for investment by taking advantage of technological progress and the development of the era, in an increasingly modern era bitcoin will become more developed and successful
Activity: 434
April 10, 2018, 05:42:15 PM
Why use Bitcoins ?

Because bitcoins are decentralize and bitcoins are volatile sonypubrealy need to grab that opportunity for you to have the money the profits you wanted. Because that is a lot pf money you are gonna missed and bitcoining is not that hard so you really better have a try because you are not gonna regret it i swear. Just give it a shot and when you gain a huge money in sure you are gonna thank me. And they are decentralize to ao you have th freedom into your money it is tax free
Activity: 87
April 10, 2018, 05:37:15 PM
Like what general investors in BTC have decided, its not meant to be used to buy groceries. Its a store of value
Activity: 616
April 07, 2018, 12:07:34 AM
because bitcoin is very good for me, with bitcoin i can makes some profit from it, i can makes that profit from trading and mining, and of ccourse its easy to use as we know that bitcoin is easy to use and have a high techonoly of saving your bitcoin so it will be good for investment and trading
Activity: 96
April 06, 2018, 11:46:55 PM
Everyone have their own different reason for using bitcoin for me I use bitcoin for earning the money to my family. and for myself
Pages:
Jump to: