Pages:
Author

Topic: Why use Bitcoins ? - page 36. (Read 13341 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 11
November 25, 2017, 10:52:02 AM
Because Bitcoin is innovations virtual currencies and they have changed the way I pay for things.
I use Bitcoin because it’s often cheaper and faster than other payment options.
It saves me time and money every day, and it can do the same for you.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
November 25, 2017, 10:34:14 AM
Why use Bitcoins ?

I keep seeing threads on “why don't people” ? The real question to me is Why would they ?

-The average consumer will go way out of their way to save money. Bitcoins cost more.
-The average consumer will usually pay a little extra to have convenience. Bitcoin is less convenience and more hoops and complications.

I just cannot see any reason for the average consumer to use Bitcoins. Until average consumers start using Bitcoins they will just be an experiment and a small speculative bubble.

I have my personal reasons, I am interested Bitcoins them as a tech person, speculative investor and person that follows evolving treads and markets. I am just struggling to see any.. benefits for the average consumer at this stage.  

Bitcoin was not designed in the way you are describing it. Bitcoin was not made for people to use it to buy groceries and everyday spending with. It is meant as an investment option, similar to gold.

Bitcoin is also fairly anoymous, especially if you use multiple addresses. Think of bitcoin as gold and compare them. They re both investments but Bitcoin has the abilibity to be spent online.
and why need to spend bitcoin when we have our physical money to pay our bills and all expences?mate is right that bitcoin is for investment the more we hold it the bigger the value it can be.so better not use bitcoin in daily living
Activity: 174
Merit: 15
November 25, 2017, 10:24:09 AM
As I would see it BTC is for ventures not for obtaining basic merchandise and enterprises. BTC is worthwhile in a few routes one of it is protection and another is bypassing monetary standards. I differ with respect to about the accommodation. I think in the event that you utilize BTC for speculation it is more helpful in light of the fact that time and learning will be your device for acquiring.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
When Football meets Crypto
November 25, 2017, 10:06:26 AM
The reason for me to hold bitcoins is because the value is keep on increasing periodically and it was a really good investment for the future because you will absolutely gain more profit if you hold it longer.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
November 25, 2017, 09:52:31 AM
It is best to use bitcoin since it is covertible to fiat money.We have been following and joinig airdrops
so our income would increase. THANKS BITCOIN!
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
November 25, 2017, 09:45:04 AM
Honestly, I used bitcoin to have a big salary and you can only work at your home you only need a wifi or any gadget. You can easily registee here and start joining in any campaign. You can earn or invest here a money. You can save here a lot of bitcoin for your future. Bitcoin can really sustain our daily needs.
Activity: 180
November 25, 2017, 09:43:58 AM
Honestly, I used bitcoin to have a big salary and you can only work at your home you only need a wifi or any gadget. You can easily registee here and start joining in any campaign. You can earn or invest here a money. You can save here a lot of bitcoin for your future. Bitcoin can really sustain our daily needs.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
November 25, 2017, 09:08:54 AM
iam use bitcoin because can convert to fiat money.

Grin Also you can convert US dollars in Euro)) BTC is good investment at present so people use it to get rather big profit  Smiley
Activity: 54
November 25, 2017, 09:01:05 AM
Very nice question. Bitcoins are good income source. The use of bitcoin will grow more slowly and improve. It does not require anyone to qualify to work in it. This is free work site. Through this many unemployed student work their own.
Activity: 434
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
November 25, 2017, 08:56:43 AM
I think you should use your bitcoin in terms of your daily needs and something emergency, but if you have other way of making money other than bitcoin maybe you can just use your bitcoin through online transactions.
Activity: 245
November 25, 2017, 08:53:13 AM
I use bitcoin to buy many different things. in business and pay day by day. Bitcoin payment is very convenient and fast. I also use bitcoin to pay for my child's education. Bitcoin plays a very important role for me.
Activity: 162
November 25, 2017, 08:38:29 AM
Well for me bitcoin is really a good help in terms of payments for your bills,bank transaction especially now a days there's a lot of scams happening especially when you're using credit or debit cards hackers are everywhere so we must be more careful. So as a wise individual we have to think for other safer options when transacting. So for me this one is a good help:)

Activity: 14
November 25, 2017, 08:16:09 AM
Because bitcoin is reliable, trustable and Legit.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 23, 2017, 09:46:49 AM
iam use bitcoin because can convert to fiat money
and my income incraese because use bitcoin, iam trading mining and follow signture campaign in bitcointalk
Use Bitcoin to pay quickly, earn money to get rich, or simply testify to what people are saying about the magic of Bitcoin.
All need a process and it takes patience to reach what is wanted, all that is in bitcoin or who use it purpose only want to rich and a lot of money especially improve the economy or its needs, but what we can definitely have the job and courage to invest to the results according to in want and we will get knowledge or lesson ranges all associated with bitcoin .. and other than that the transaction is very easy and safe, so I think why people are in bitcoin. because of the many benefits and can make money .. Wink
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
November 23, 2017, 09:27:45 AM
You can't just compare bitcoin with fiat, its exact different things.
You can't buy a coffee for BTC, but you can invest it like in stocks
In past I try a lot of other crypto but all of them were full of problems and some of them were fraud and bitcoin is totally different than other crypto because bitcoin price is high than any other currency and its transitions are also very fast because bitcoin is a life change currency and I will support bitcoin forever because it help me a lot.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
November 23, 2017, 03:04:42 AM
Why use Bitcoins ?

I keep seeing threads on “why don't people” ? The real question to me is Why would they ?

-The average consumer will go way out of their way to save money. Bitcoins cost more.
-The average consumer will usually pay a little extra to have convenience. Bitcoin is less convenience and more hoops and complications.

I just cannot see any reason for the average consumer to use Bitcoins. Until average consumers start using Bitcoins they will just be an experiment and a small speculative bubble.

I have my personal reasons, I am interested Bitcoins them as a tech person, speculative investor and person that follows evolving treads and markets. I am just struggling to see any.. benefits for the average consumer at this stage.   
You should use bitcoin because in bitcoin you can gain so much money and with bitcoin you will be able to make your time and your effort so productive. You an be a millionaire with the help of bitcoin and you can be it using the less of your time and the less of your effort.

Yes I agree that because of bitcoin we can gain so much money and can buy any item you wanted online. Its very easy that you will not waste your time and effort on thinking where you buy your daily needs, it makes your time and effort productive. You can store an amount of money here in bitcoin. Just what I say a while a go, bitcoin really helps you on something.
Activity: 504
Merit: 268
November 23, 2017, 02:43:18 AM
Why use Bitcoins ?

You should use bitcoin because in bitcoin you can gain so much money and with bitcoin you will be able to make your time and your effort so productive. You an be a millionaire with the help of bitcoin and you can be it using the less of your time and the less of your effort.
Activity: 568
Merit: 250
November 23, 2017, 12:08:21 AM
because the bitcoin many miles that we get such ease in transferring and can be learned easily

Why we use bitcoin? because bitcoin is a newest digital currency that can make you earned profit without any fund coming from your wallet by using bitcoin account with already a high profile rank you can earned fiat weather you convert it in many currency in the world. In this scheme of bitcoin you have fully paid through this site without any taxed because of P2P basis.
Activity: 48
November 23, 2017, 12:03:06 AM
because the bitcoin many miles that we get such ease in transferring and can be learned easily
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
November 23, 2017, 12:01:26 AM
iam use bitcoin because can convert to fiat money.
Pages:
Jump to: