Pages:
Author

Topic: Why use Bitcoins ? - page 37. (Read 13341 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
November 22, 2017, 11:55:05 PM
Why use Bitcoins ?

I keep seeing threads on “why don't people” ? The real question to me is Why would they ?

-The average consumer will go way out of their way to save money. Bitcoins cost more.
-The average consumer will usually pay a little extra to have convenience. Bitcoin is less convenience and more hoops and complications.

I just cannot see any reason for the average consumer to use Bitcoins. Until average consumers start using Bitcoins they will just be an experiment and a small speculative bubble.

I have my personal reasons, I am interested Bitcoins them as a tech person, speculative investor and person that follows evolving treads and markets. I am just struggling to see any.. benefits for the average consumer at this stage.   
we use bitcoin because it is a great online income and we use it for our future to become a successful . we use bitcoin  because it have a big currency to great for investing!
Activity: 122
Merit: 12
November 22, 2017, 11:50:57 PM
you can invest your bitcoin and you can earn and earn more money. and bitcoin to stand for business and family support.
Activity: 112
November 22, 2017, 11:24:47 PM
Other currency today are not legitimate and you are almost being scammed. Seems that you are wasting your money. Some also have impose expensive tax for transactions because it is being controlled by government. The good new is that this digital currency bitcoin was created to avoid this such worst thing.  Therefore, bitcoin is beneficial for the investors. It is the most cheapest, fastest and safest used for transactions.

Activity: 84
November 22, 2017, 10:53:12 PM
Bitcoin has drawn a lot of attention over this year. Recently, the digital currency hit a new all-time high price of $8151 and a total market cap valuation of over $129 billion. As Bitcoin is rapidly growing, more and more traditional investors are looking to invest into the cryptocurrency. Some of these investors include young millennials.
With bitcoin, it would be easier to transact even across the border. Imagine yourself bringing a big case full of money, there would be cases where theft or some sort of criminal liability would happen, but with bitcoin it would be easier for transactions to happen with safety.
Activity: 429
November 22, 2017, 10:15:17 PM
For me use of bitcoin only is holding it and waiting to high it price then withdraw it to banks. Grin
Activity: 200
November 22, 2017, 08:42:30 PM
If you use Bitcoin services it will get more exposure. Bitcoin can be used as a long term, so that many benefits can be obtained from banks. Bitcoin is a digital currency so much more demand. Bitcoin provides the highest interest of all market values.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
November 22, 2017, 08:36:59 PM
The speed of the transaction is not no verification to be able to transfer the funds even though it is great is one of the convenience that I get from bitcoin until now
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
November 22, 2017, 08:34:01 PM
1.small tax  cost in transaction. 2.anonymus.3.Fast transaction if u need fast take money from 1 point to another.4.Goverment cant do anything to u if ur smart i think for the tax...5.Btc can fast exchange to real money with another peoples in live again no tax...
Activity: 336
November 22, 2017, 08:25:12 PM
We use bitcoins because it is secure, there are no charge back and very fast. We can use it anywhere and can't be counterfeited or duplicated. The transaction fees are minimal, so I can say that bitcoins is great.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
November 22, 2017, 08:18:30 PM
maybe many people choose bitcoin because they see bitcoin have the potential to provide convenience and benefits for those who have bitcoin, I myself see bitcoin as a new technology to transact and in my opinion bitcoin better than cash
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 22, 2017, 07:37:39 PM
Why use Bitcoins ?

I keep seeing threads on “why don't people” ? The real question to me is Why would they ?

-The average consumer will go way out of their way to save money. Bitcoins cost more.
-The average consumer will usually pay a little extra to have convenience. Bitcoin is less convenience and more hoops and complications.

I just cannot see any reason for the average consumer to use Bitcoins. Until average consumers start using Bitcoins they will just be an experiment and a small speculative bubble.

I have my personal reasons, I am interested Bitcoins them as a tech person, speculative investor and person that follows evolving treads and markets. I am just struggling to see any.. benefits for the average consumer at this stage.   

why use bitcoin? because bitcoin It’s fast When you pay a cheque from another bank into your bank, the bank will often hold that money for several days, because it can’t trust that the funds are really available. Similarly, international wire transfers can take a relatively long time.

Using banks can be hustle! Many people like to be off-the-radar and
bitcoin is perfect for them. Using bitcoins have that advantage that you
can control your money and you can sent it to anyone without going to
the bank and answer on questions why do you wish to send someone
$500k and then filling the forms that you own that money and you earned
it in legal way.
   I do not use my bitcoins, I am buying and saving them. Using them now
is giving them away for cheap price. In that context it is not good to use
bitcoins.
Activity: 49
November 22, 2017, 07:30:52 PM
Why use Bitcoins ?

why use bitcoin? because bitcoin It’s fast When you pay a cheque from another bank into your bank, the bank will often hold that money for several days, because it can’t trust that the funds are really available. Similarly, international wire transfers can take a relatively long time.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
November 22, 2017, 10:37:58 AM
There are many reasons why bitcoin is used worldwide because bitcoin is the highest value compare to another cryptocurrency and is make to rich us and whether we have patience and are smart in investing, trading, mining and more. And bitcoin is also used in online shopping like amazon and bitcoin is also a good investment especially now the value of bitcoin is at $ 8000 and many of the users have been hold the bitcoin because many expect it the value of btc will increase.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
November 22, 2017, 10:25:57 AM
Most Bitcoin enthusiasts hear something like this when attempting to introduce friends and family to Bitcoin. Bitcoin is exciting, but it’s not immediately clear to most people why Bitcoin is important or useful. Remember, Bitcoin is two things:

a currency (bitcoin with lowercase ‘b’)

a payment system and network (Bitcoin with capital ‘B’)

Anyone who uses Bitcoin must see a benefit in using bitcoin as a currency over existing fiat currencies, or in using Bitcoin as a payment system over existing systems like PayPal or credit cards.
Activity: 67
November 22, 2017, 10:23:00 AM
Bitcoin is a relatively new form of currency that is just beginning to hit the mainstream, but many people still don't understand why they should make the effort to use it.

Why use bitcoin? Here are 10 good reasons why it’s worth taking the time to get involved in this virtual currency.

It’s fast

When you pay a cheque from another bank into your bank, the bank will often hold that money for several days, because it can’t trust that the funds are really available. Similarly, international wire transfers can take a relatively long time. Bitcoin transactions, however, are generally far faster.

Transactions can be instantaneous if they are “zero-confirmation” transactions, meaning that the merchant takes on the risk of accepting a transaction that hasn’t yet been confirmed by the bitcoin blockchain. Or, they can take around 10 minutes if a merchant requires the transaction to be confirmed. That is far faster than any inter-bank transfer.

It’s cheap

What’s that you say? Your credit card transactions are instantaneous too? Well, that’s true. But your merchant (and possibly you) pay for that privilege. Some merchants will charge a fee for debit card transactions too, as they have to pay a ‘swipe fee’ for fulfilling them. Bitcoin transaction fees are minimal, or in some cases free.
Activity: 38
November 22, 2017, 10:22:30 AM
By the use of bitcoins you can make a lot of money by doing nothing with it. So you can make money by just holding your bitcoins and if you buy things with it there is no one who knows what you buyed. Because the government can't see what you are doing with you bitcoins.
Activity: 203
November 22, 2017, 10:20:54 AM
Bitcoin is good for investment, when you invest in bitcoin there is a high possibility that your money will increase you wil earn a lot and it has a lot of benefit just look at the positive side why should we use bitcoin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 120
November 22, 2017, 10:14:51 AM
Why use Bitcoins ?

Bitcoin was not designed in the way you are describing it. Bitcoin was not made for people to use it to buy groceries and everyday spending with. It is meant as an investment option, similar to gold.

Bitcoin is also fairly anoymous, especially if you use multiple addresses. Think of bitcoin as gold and compare them. They re both investments but Bitcoin has the abilibity to be spent online.
I also agree to you, bitcoin is a opportunity to earn even if you your job. And we can't say that since bitcoin has a value is it can already been use in shopping or in groceries. Remember BTC was done online, so if want to use it. You can use it in also some online transaction. That will make you more tech person.
Activity: 266
Merit: 107
November 22, 2017, 10:14:24 AM
By using bitcoins you don't have to worry about the government because they can't see what you do with it and just by holding you bitcoins you can make a lot of money.
And i haven't seen any problems with bitcoin yet so there is no reason not to invest in it.
Activity: 27
November 22, 2017, 10:09:02 AM
to stand for business and family assistance
Pages:
Jump to: